youtube.com/watch?v=q5xeWOGFIA0
gobroadreach.com/broadreach-blog-cute-aggression
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me neither

Is it just me, or is hugbox saccharine?

sup chocobro

Kweh.

nah you're right

That's pretty much the definition of fluffies as a whole.

Is that why abuse is so popular, because fluffies are so sickeningly cute?

please tell me this is a rhing

Please stop.

Exactly. They are an *overdose* of cuteness, leading to what is scientifically known as "cute aggression". It's the same phenomenon that makes you want to squeeze cute things in general, but the fluffies take that up to eleven and beyond.

Kweh.

shwarma, KEK

>Cute aggression

Is that a real thing?

then they shit on your carpet kill the brown babies and break shit

Omg
This is great

Yes. It's been aknowledged as a real thing a few years back.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5xeWOGFIA0

gobroadreach.com/broadreach-blog-cute-aggression

That's the hellgremlin-spinoff for casuals who want to abuse fluffies just like everyone, but feel like they need to justify it first to no one in particular. You don't need to make the fluffies seem like villains in order to abuse them, if they ask why the "Because fuck you!" is enough of an explanation.

A less-than-scientific explanation of the phenomenon.

true though the way i see it if hasbio can program them to be cute as possible then why wouldn't they program then to cull or at least shun less desirable colors

Abuse fluffies because they are not "alive", genetically engineered things intended as toys, and disposable (e.g. all those rodents parents get for their children as pets that die in a couple years or by neglect).
Non-natural creatures who when escaped into the wild rapidly bred into a large ecological disaster, destroying them became a NEED.
Totally defenseless things, capable of communicating by speech, and perfectly permissible and encouraged to kill them off.
Sit back and enjoy the torturing and abuse of something that has no right to exist.

1. There are brown ponies in the show
2. Surprising amount of people would actually want a brown fluffy
3. There would be a media shitstorm if a corporation made their product racist on purpose
4. Spending time and effort on programming an unfinished prototype to cull its own young would be insane waste of money for a job that could be done by a human in mere seconds
5. Trusting toys for children to execute living beings on their own discretion would be even more ridiculously insane.

pretty much this

My favorite

The only right for them to exist is farm them for pelts. That would be useful. Or for animal experimentation to prevent any controversies with natural animals.

Hahahaha

I think feral fluffies could be easily eradicated if people really put effort in it, but for most people their whining and begging is still too minor inconvenience to actually spend resources on.

Speaking of right to exist, who here believes in souls, and would genetically engineered creatures have them? There was a pretty interesting discussion about it sometime ago.

the fluffies who neglect or abuse brown fluffies do so because they are ferals. feral fluffies live a shitty life at the bottom of the food chain, and are naturally inclined towards pretty, bright and shiny things. fluffies who learn to survive, start becoming more instinctual and start seeking to praise brightly colored babies as best because of there love of pretty, bright and shiny things. so when pressed by the environment the mare will always save pretty babies first, and after generations this changes to abuse.

janther pls

Find a branch
Insert that into fluffy anus
You got a good golf club
enjoy

If souls exist then you have the opportunity to reincarnate as a genetically engineered non-creature.
So no, there is no afterlife, no reincarnation, no souls. There is no evidence that supports this. Only hopeful belief of having a soul, exactly equal to the belief in torturing small animals, or non-animals, for entertainment.

So after skimming a few of these threads, I think you guys identify with the fluffies right? And then humans in these comics is how you feel society treats you?

lol are you autistic

vvvortic bait

why does filename read fedora and image show a trilby?
i never understand this

Wouldn't you think ferals would actually benefit from having more camourflaged colors?

But that is not the crux of the issue here. It's that hellgremlinists *want* the fluffies to be cruel and unjust in order to justify abusing them, while the original fandom is about fluffies being innocent so that abusing them actually means something.

What was the name of the series about a russian and a smart fluffy?

Fluffy is originally research toy from hasbio
PETA organization think fluffy is a animal and right to live in the real world
Silly choice is somebody in that organization Sue hasbio to release first batch to a wild

Now we are doom

Post-fluffy, I think

A. these are genetically engineered things with preprogrammed behaviors as toys. "Natural" instincts would not be needed to be added to their programming.
B. Overall they are showing irrational human behavior, that is done regardless of actual benefit to progress or survival. For an example go read any of Trump's tweets.

Kweh !

Maybe they would benefit to wild natural animal predators.