It's all PR fakery. She gets PR and Press time out of the deal. Also, she gets the SJW platform she craves...

It's all PR fakery. She gets PR and Press time out of the deal. Also, she gets the SJW platform she craves. Feminist fake hate crime through and through. Dumbfucks of Sup Forums got trolled.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lkbov
google.pl/search?q=emma watson photos leaked&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=6-fJWM3VM7Ti8AeZ1quQDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was my first impression as well :/

She's on the BBC and every single one of our Britbong newspapers. Great PR sucess and you dumb fucks believe it was "hacked".

Spread the word son, this has the stamp of $hill all over it.

Lets also not forget that there are no actual nudes available, its a mixture of swimsuit pics and some very questionable video. You guys are to hastey to believe.

I had the same thought. It seems too convenient that her Beauty and the Beast movie and doll line is going to shit and the last time anyone was talking about her feminism was when there was a campaign to get her to stay in the Calais jungle with no bodyguards to prove muslims are really the religion of peace and totally wouldn't rape her.

In her brain she was the hip chick who starred in a gajillion dollar franchise and spoke to the United fucking Nations and now no one cares. This is her desperate bid to stay relevant.

It's worth pointing out that all of "her" leaks either include her face and no nudity, or nudity with no face (and therefore can't 100000% be proven as her - mole and scar analyst spergs aside). Sounds like the kind of move a PR has been would make; "leak" "nudes" that aren't actually damaging and provide a platform to whine for a couple of weeks to get SJW victim bucks and headlines.

Well put user. We need to expose this for what it is.

yeh a sad last ditch effort to remain relevant as her career fades into bolivian

if it was legit youd have full frontal and masturbation vids etc.

sounds like a win/win to me.

Exactamundo user.

this thread is cancer

feminism is about letting women make decisions for themselves and embracing those decisions.

feminism is about protecting the whore and the madonna.

and wearing a fucking bikini does not disqualify a feminist.

and before you even fucking say it, being sexual does not justify others sexually objectifying you.

Shut up Emma.

Not what I was saying at all. I am saying these images were a deliberate release to aid PR and her career. End of story, I'm not here to debate feminism with some prick.

Shut the fuck up Emma's $hill.

streamable.com/lkbov

vids

is this real?

you got me.

I am emma watson.

now go make hermione a fucking sandwich.

considering who was taking the photos and also who's phone it is she was masturbating on.
its pretty obvious that she leaked it to be edgy and revelant.

Who cares, real or not real is not the point. The point my friend is that people are playing the media even as far as fake leaking stuff on Sup Forums as if some edgy anonymouse legion hacker did it, when in actual fact its more media $hills and fake news.

Only the swimsuit shit is definitely her, all the other shit is debated. No face means it could be anyone.

I'm guessing they came from the same hacked phone so it's probably the stylist who's photographing her

Yeah I can imagine her loving the edgy nature of a "my photos have been leaked by 4chins" SJW's need that kind of thing in their lives to justify their existence. The fake news lap it up.

bro

look at the nail color of the girl in the mirror

same color as the foot in the vid

it's the photographer

No hack, deliberate release. $hills paid to perpetuate the myth of the "hack". All feminist hate crimes are fake.

yup because being sexually harassed by basement dwelling sadsacks is sooo much fun

jesus fucking christ, top bottom text and rage faces
unironically, off you fuck back to 9gag, cunt

Why do you idiots even care about any of this?

Yes that's not the issue knobjockey. It's totally irrelevant. The issue is the fact that this is fake news on an epic scale. A created story that benefits Emma and her career and her social justicing. The BBC and CNNs of the world and helping perpetuate it. Emma leaked her own pics for the sheckles. The videos very well could be real, you're missing the point.

Yeah wow you need professional help sir.

you really cracked the code on this one boss

>yeh a sad last ditch effort to remain relevant as her career fades into bolivian
>fades into bolivian
>bolivian

Supposed to be done ironically. Now piss off the big boys are talking.

I only just noticed the man in the mirror

Aaahhahaha classic

In reality, Emma is taking video of each of us while we fap, to later give us a taste of our own medicine and leak our fap vids. Duh. Faggots.

How does leaked half naked photos of emma watson benefit her career in any way?

You're fucking insane

>Bolivian
Kek'd again.

ITT: the saddest collection of permavirgin little boys. It must be so frustrating, sitting alone in the dark, smelling your own farts and jerking your little pecker until it smarts. Run along now and shoot another load into your red POTUS trucker hat.

But the idiots talking about her on Sup Forums are the same idiots that always talk about her here. Now they have nudes while they do it. How has anyone been trolled?

If you don't understand this basic stuff about how any news is good news I am wasting my time if I try to explain.

Last ditch? KEK

I can't wait for GoT to end and these two start leaking their PR nudes

This.

/thread

Emma leaks nudes for career boost.
All the Emmafreaks of 4chins swarm around like flies about a fat turd saving images and threads.
Emma sits back and keks at them as the paychecks roll in.

Shut up femanon

>same color as the foot in the vid
>it's the photographer
So Emma has been getting nudes from her friend eh. :^)

>feminism is about letting women make decisions for themselves and embracing those decisions.

Understandable. So when a woman gets drunk and fucks an equally drunk male, or consents to sex for the entire act, then she must also accept that this was ultimately her decision and cannot claim rape.

>feminism is about protecting the whore and the madonna

Okay, I mean, both are adult human beings who usually have access to protect themselves, but sure. I get it. But it sure as shit isn't protecting any men who are in shitty situations.

>and wearing a fucking bikini does not disqualify a feminist

True. I mean, flat out, there's no argument here.

>and before you even fucking say it, being sexual does not justify others sexually objectifying you

This will never not happen, and is something that happens on both sides. I actually hate it a fucking ton, but, it is unreasonable to ask it to end.

not all feminists are women

jesus is that photoshopped or does she always look like a fucking dude.

Lesbyfriends, kek.

But they are all spineless pieces of shit.

>Understandable. So when a woman gets drunk and fucks an equally drunk male, or consents to sex for the entire act, then she must also accept that this was ultimately her decision and cannot claim rape

an example of that not being the case? Or are you building strawmen in your basement?

Dubs of truth. Evening Milo, nice of you to join us. Got my message then?

This.

Feminism is about giving women choice. Feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with. It’s about freedom, it’s about liberation, it’s about equality. I really don’t know what her tits and ass have to do with it.

nice ad hominem, now go apologize to your mother for being a waste and clean your fucking room.

No he's busy being fabulous with headphones that cost more than your car.

perfect!

$HILLS GTFO. Trying to derail the thread with a feminism argument. You will not hide the truth. Its out now.

yeah but what im saying is that they were already swarming. they just went from wishing they had nudes to actually having them

>shills
nigga these are trolls

Emma do be quiet I can't stand your privileged voice.

I'll take "What is the most obvious shit in the world" for $1,000

True.

>look at everyone who believed this

Just out of curiosity, haven't followed this story at all, are those the only two photos that were leaked?

yeah

There's like 60 photos of emma all dressed. A few nudes with no headshots.

Amanda on the otherhand has like a dozen nudes leaked, including her giving head.

google.pl/search?q=emma watson photos leaked&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=6-fJWM3VM7Ti8AeZ1quQDg

Anons what the fuck

its fukin first link

Amanda who

Nope there were a few more swimsuit ones and a somewhat dubious vid of her in the bath, but you don't get to see her face. Nothing like her taking dick or spreading pussy. Just enough for her to whine on talkshows and interviews about being violated by the hacker known as Sup Forums.

lol naw

You people need to understand that to SJW's and third wave feminists victimhood is the gold medal at the Olympics.

Whether or not these leaks are *actually* her, she has her soapbox. She has her platform. She has her 15 minutes.

In less than a month she went from bitter crybaby that Emma Stone replaced her on the movie that would go on to win half a dozen Oscars to the martyr on the fappening cross. Her name is being plugged into search engines. She's being talked about. She's getting asked for comment and is trending on every platform in one way or another.

So what if Emma Stone got the most important trophy an actor can get, Emma Watson has something better; attention.

Who cares. Don't start that shit.

So explain Amanda

Fuck off. Irrelevant to the topic.

hurr durr everything is ebil feminism and sjwz conspiracy hurrrr

How are you fucking faggots so god damn generic?

Yeah she does. She is ugly as fck, that's the truth.

Ahh, very good example of her knowing she is posing. Look at her hair, its neat and tidyish. Not the hair you have when you have been trying on umpteen outfits. Her body pose is posed and not natural a fun as if it was a friend just doing some girly shopping together. The picture tells the story all you need to do is look.

Definitely another leftist hoax.

No, its just modern media manipulation for personal gain. The fact she has an SJW side agenda pales in comparison.

This man gets it.

Just a PR hoax Emma and team now rake in the sheckles from TV and Magazine interviews about how she has been "violated" and "abused".

Do you have girlfriend?

Or maybe I will ask in another way... Do you spend much time with womens?

>being sexual does not justify others sexually objectifying you.
what you call "objectifying" is also an expression of human sexuality
if the women is willingly being sexual towards an audience she will receive sexual responses from said audience

you are an idiot

again, being sexual isn't the same as reducing someone to a sexual object that exists for your consumption.

also, she wasn't being sexual towards an audience, she was fucking hacked. These are private photos that should not be shared.

Why thankyou kind sir.

Do you even know how do you put those types of clothes on?

I know. Because I saw how my GF put these on.

And you know what? She would freaking never allow me to do a bad photo of her... With unattended hair or with stupid body pose. She would delete that immediately. SPECIALY when we would do sesion like that - if she wanted to know how she look in this or that type of clothes.

Just enjoy the damn fap. Virgin.

>These are private photos that should not be shared.
counterpoint: yes they should

your move

if a woman is being willingly sexual (ie not coerced) there's nothing "objectifying" about a response that's also sexual in nature. she's doing it because it's under her power to expose herself.

>also, she wasn't being sexual towards an audience, she was fucking hacked.
I wasn't talking specifically about that specific instance

And yes - she is posing becuase she is trying those clothes on.

I have a wifey and nieces and the shopping thing is usually fun. These all seem posed and posey. Most of the time trying on clothes is a bit of a laugh.

This is, perhaps, one of the better examples of the multiple schisms in feminist circles today.
In our more conservative past, it used to be that women were told to cover up, that women's sexuality was a bad thing, and that scantily clad women were slutty and shameful.
Then women's liberation happened and said it was ok for women to be sexual beings, and women's empowerment meant women being strong role models, heroes, powerful, capable of things men were capable of doing.
And then things turned around again and said portraying women as sexual beings is sexualizing them, so we need to go back to more demure imagery of women.
Except that suggesting we should go back to more demure imagery of women is slut-shaming, so we should allow women to wear what they want and portray themselves as sexual without shame or blame, like the annual Slut Walk.
Except if you use imagery of the Slut Walk to empower women, you are sexualizing them, so are misogynistic.
Unless we're talking about rights instead of empowering, in which case women should have the right to go topless like men, such as the Free the Nipple campaign.
Unless, of course, you actually show women freeing their nipples, or look at them, in which case you are sexualizing them and are a sexual predator.
It's pretty clear what we need to do. We need to portray women as sexual beings, but not being sexual. To wear what they want, but to not want to wear sexy outfits. To be free to expose what they want, but to never want to expose anything. That it's ok to be sexually clad, but not to clad sexually. To know women are sexual beings but to never see that women are sexual beings, except that there's nothing wrong with the idea of seeing that women are sexual beings, just the actual seeing of it is bad.
I think that's the message, and it's loud and clear.

Come back when you actually live with a woman.

My move? You just proved yourself to be a sadsack motherfucker that so desperately needs to jack off and dehumanize women to make yourself feel powerful.

I don't need to make a move. You already lost.

So maybe ask your wife how do you put clothes like Or if she would allow you to do a photo of her with uattended hair.

Btw. No wonder she don't like you anymore as a person. Lol.