Does Konigsburg make Germans reee?

Does Konigsburg make Germans reee?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königsberg

cunnysperg

Most people don't care about it and never lived in a Germany that included Königsberg. To them it's a Russian city called Kaliningrad because that's how it is right now.

Why let the Russians cuck you though? You can take them

No, we can't. People are taught that the Nazis annexed the region and because Nazis are the ultimate evil, even thinking about moving Germany's borders again is considered a thoughtcrime by most people in Germany.

Rightful Prussian clay though.

Why are Germans such extremists? Got to be either "kill all the Jews" Or "take Ahmed's cock"

But it was annexed by Teuton Knights in XIII century, not by Nazis.

Almost nobody in Germany knows that or cares about that.

Rightful Swedish clay*

Lmfao annexed the region ... It was the second and most important prussian capital for centuries before Berlin

Sweden's rightful Danish clay though

I think he meant it was ceded at Potsdam.
Makes sense because if Germany invades Koenigsberg then they might invade Silesia threatening Poland

I know but as I've said, nobody really cares.

Actually, Królewiec is a rightful Polish clay.

no but it makes me reee

That's just objectively false

it should be lithuanian desu

the land was originally prussian baltic, lithuania is the only bordering ethnic baltic state

Why?

No you objectively ruined Kalmar! How can you live with yourselves

You are all wrong. Gunung Raja is rightful Malaysian clay. It was a gift from Finnish Khaganate to ancient Malay kingdom for assistance during 1st Finno-Korean Hyper War.

t. danish offspring residing in Australia spreading propaganda

Kalmar is in Sweden, so if anything Kalmar Union and its members are rightfully Swedish clay.

>Germany in current year
>invades anything
They can't even invade their wives pussies with their digs and let """refugees""" do this.

So

And no you should rightfully bow your heads in shame at your rebellious attitude!

Oj vaj, it seems you have forgetten the 6 million Swedes that died in Stockholms Blodbad. The Danish are a wicked people, they were planning on setting up concentration camps in Sweden to exterminate all Swedes. Apologize.

King Christian did nothing wrong!

Teutonic Order Königsberg 202 years
Polish Królewiec 200 years
German Königsberg 288 years
Russian Kaliningrad 72 years

therefore please give it back to Poland

ry

It's called Königsberg and no, most young people don't even know that it used to be German territory, and the ones who do couldn't care less (except for a few nazifags maybe)

idk man it looks pretty comfy

*królewiec

90% of Kaliningrad is commieblocks anyway

We can make Königsberg great again!

>Konigsburg
Кaлинингpaд

t. Chad "Che guerra" Bruceson

t. Bruce Hans von Kukeden

t. Albrecht Bruce Von Habsburg

It's called Královec and it's a rightful Czech clay, because it was built by a crusade led by a Czech king

What happened to the Czech's? Bohemia was based as fuck. And now Czechoslovakia is fundamentally shit

t. Erich Bruce von Kohlberg

t. Ivan Bruce Von Rurikid

Blame Habsburg.