Finally got my first kiss tonight guys, it was fucking awesome...

Finally got my first kiss tonight guys, it was fucking awesome, she was super nervous and i leaned in and at the last moment she leaned forward hard and started tonguing the fuck out of me. We made out for like 4 minutes outside her car. My fucking knees shook and it was very hard to stand up walking back to my car.

The sex is probably gonna be pretty sweet if she wants me that bad.

why is this relevant

why isn't it relevant?

thats adorable

learn to pull-out during sex
or enjoy wearing a condom

having kids too early will fuck up your life

congratz u are now a post-kissing-fraggit

Is a condom + birth control safe? Like in school they told us it's never sure, but my parents told me it was fool proof

thanks, feels good

dont come again before u get ur low-staining sucked out by the cheapest hooker in town

What

Took you forty years, give or take, but you made it!

I know! It's awesome

You don't need both.
BC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Condoms
If you choose BC, be wary that she might miss a pill, the shot will piss her off after 4 months, blah blah blah

I miss that feeling. Grats on being a kissed virgin.

I don't need both? So it's safe to go in raw? Ive been told this but if its this easy why are there so many idiots walking around with unplanned kids?

I already miss it too, i was focusing on being cool and getting the kiss than just actually feeling it

Wana make out? I miss it too :C

If you go in raw be prepared to be disappointed by sex with a condom. Which most girls will want you to wear for awhile in a relationship to protect themselves from STDs.

Teach a KHV (me) how to kiss

Now all you have to do is break into her place and tie her up, put her in the trunk of your car and bring her to the woods and rape her and leave her there. Go home and eat a waffle cuz waffles are fuckin good

If you thought those emotions were intense, just wait for the day she breaks your heart and leaves you with only memories :D

Ive destroyed my dick from masturrbation anyways, ill probably br dissappointed with both, but getting her off will be hot

But again, how child proof is birth control?

Idk how to explain it, i didnt know what i was doing, she said i was doing great. My advice is to mimic her, go in with your mouth slightly open like it is when youre focused on the computer or something. If you feel her tongue at all start licking inside and suck on her lips a little, but be sure you are the one to end the kiss pull back vefore her. This is what i went off of

You guys are all fucked.
Next time you take her out, have a few drinks between the two of yous and it'll lighten things up, and her panties will slip right off. If they don't then be a man and try next time. Take no for an answer or you will come off as an asshole. And not the kind of asshole that girls like. Once you are in there then don't do any freaky shit OP, I know you're always into freaky shit. Just take it easy and enjoy it. Then after about 10 times you can start asking to jizz on her toes or whatever you want.

>tfw op made me reminisce those early virgin feels

Good job, bro. Feels good.

Nah, its gotta be someone i dont know, safer that way

Im already dead on the inside this is just like getting a video game to me, ill probably leave her first, i want to live alone when i get out of college

She already told me we were gonna fuck once her period is over

>and it was very hard

What was?

Nice. Congrats. I remember my first pussy. I wish I didn't... But hopefully you can make a good memory instead of a bad one LOL