Wwyd

Wwyd

Nothing

her makeup

Djdjdj

Wwyd?

Id love to stare into her eyes as I forced her head down onto my cock.
I'm sure she'd love to have to clean my jizz out of her hair.

Wwyd to these two sluts?

Bitch got a tiny head

more

Id have left lie down on her back and have right sit on her face. Her titties would be bouncing while I rammed her cunt, and explored rights mouth.

Id move down the line, one by one, making them cum all over my dick. Id admire the girls down the line squirming in anticipation as they watched me slowly fill up all of their friends with my jizz.

id titfuck her and cum on her face to ruin the makeup

ASS TO ASS!!!!!

Id host a huge gangbang in that bungalow behind them. I'm sure that by the third hour id lose a sense of who I'm even fucking, by as long as a sluts pussy is on my dick and there's a pair of tits in my face I couldn't care less.

Pick one and Wwyd to them

nudes?

Mmmm another

>wwyd?

Second from the left. Id just love to spend a night with her. Having unrestricted access to her body and being able to use her however I want would be wonderful. Needless to say, she'd be absolutely broken by the end of it.

Do mine first

Shed be perfect if not for those fucking piercings.

Wwyd?

more of left?

I'd organise a BBC party for them - no pretence, just a bunch of semi-naked black dudes talking to them an let nature take its course. All I'll say is they've never had their pussies gaped...

Her pls

Shove left to the floor and strip her completely and shove my dry cock in her asshole, making her scream out in pain. I'd fuck her tight asshole as hard and fast as I can right away and make right watch her friend cry while she's getting assfucked. I grab right by the hair and take my cock from lefts asshole and immediately shove it into rights mouth, main her gag and moan in disgust. I throatfuck her and make her finger lefts asshole. Then, with my cock nice and wet from rights mouth, I shove it back into lefts asshole and stretch and tear it even more. Then I cum inside her ass and make right lay down and open her mouth and let all of the cum drip out of lefts asshole into rights mouth and make right swallow all of the ass cum.

Wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd to left or right?

WWYD

Break into her home a tie her to the bed. Cum in her pussy and mouth repeatedly over the course of several hours

How would you fuck her?

Pull her leggings down just far enough to penetrate her in that position. Fuck her outdoors until i nut in her

Bump

I'd walk up to her and her husband on the dance floor as she smiles and dances id grab a handful of hair and drag her across the dance floor to the closest table. The table I choose is where her kids and nieces and nephews were playing games and eating I slam her on it face first hoke up her dress and rip her panties down.. as I fuck her I see either her son or nephew getting aroused and tell him to come over and give her a try

Rape her

Wwyd

Will reply for replys.

Wrap my hand around her neck and walk her over to the window then unzip her dress and take it off her and proceed to take off everything else she has on, exposing her naked and defenseless body to the people who can see into the window. I pull her ass towards me and shove my cock inside her pussy and pull her hair back hard as I pound her deep. She let's out screams and moans because of this and she says she sees a few guys masturbating in their windows while looking at her. She begs me to stop because she's humiliated so I choke her as hard as I can and hit the side of her head and shove my cock into her asshole, tearing it and making her cry. She's screaming begging for me to stop but I continue stretching her tight virgin asshole. Then as I'm about to cum I grab her by the hair and pit her on her keep and pull her head back and stroke my cock over her face and cum all over it. Covering her with my hot load. The I take her by the hair and make her stand in front of the window with my cum still on her face as I finger her pussy until she squirt all over the window for everyone to see.

Wwyd? Will reply for reply.

middle left. many cumshots all over that pretty face. she looks fun too, so that's a bonus.
>pic related, wwyd?