>Was one of the few people I felt close to
>Last thing I saw him do was cry about fearing he'd go to hell
Can't shake that out of my head.
What're your feels tonight, fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qvGqfP0APw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that sucks dude, how'd he go??

He was just old, was 91. Just all the issues that seem to come with age.

Sitting in the other room while my girlfriend sleeps thinking about the girlfriend i left 5 years ago.

So not feeling that great.

Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

I'll give this a go, not anything special or nothing, just wanted to confess something kinda sad I feel guilty for.
>be me, 7 or 8
>play in woods a lot
>one day find a balloon
>there's a card attached to it
>pictures of a family, kids, and mother with father
>read
>"dear dad, here are some pictures of us. We hope this message reaches you up in heaven"
>go on about how much they miss him

>it never reached him

>I didn't know what to do with it because I felt like I was spying on someone else's life
>threw it away

>still haven't told anyone

>ask a girl out freshman year of college
>surprisingly she says yes
>date for 5 years
>find out along the way that her mom killed herself when she was 6
>her dad was physically and mentally abusive until she moved out
>she's been depressed since she was young, always told me how much I helped and how she wouldn't know where she'd be without me
>about two months ago she starts getting distant
>think she's losing interest
>ask her what's up, she says she had just been upset because it was approaching the 20th anniversary of her mother's death
>last month, the day of the 20th anniversary of her death
>don't hear from her at all
>go over to her house
>she committed suicide
>left a note that said she loved me more than anyone and she was purposely distancing herself to attempt to make it easy on me when she committed suicide

it was a month ago and I'm still fucking crushed. I don't even know what to do with myself. I quit my job that I studied 4 years for because I literally could not get out of bed for two weeks.

I still have the engagement ring that I was planning on giving her when we went on vacation this summer.

Yo that's nothing to feel bad about. You were naive and made an unintentional faux pas. It wasn't going to reach him anyway. The family did it for the catharsis and not for the result. Just be a good dude and all will be well.

See a therapist. Thats not something you should deal with alone. You'll be fine tho in time... Getting a new girlfriend could help too

You only feel bad cause you haven't killed your self yet, duh.

Life is just so fucking boring man

I jump on Instagram stories and just watch people I went to high school with live life

How do I live life?

grandmother is about to pass. Only a matter of days now. Im glad I get to be there to say goodbye and hold her hand. She opens her eyes every about 10 minutes and will look you in the eyes. She would smile the first couple days but not anymore. Shes not getting any food down and barely any liquids. Only a matter of time now and i dont feel like doing anything but being with her. Dont care about work. told my boss today im leaving to go see her and left work 2 hours early. he wasnt happy but fuck its my grandmom and shes about to pass. so thats been my feels

I haven't seen my daughter in a few months, my girlfriend left with her and a good friend of mine. I've been debating shooting myself since, seeing as how there's no chance of me seeing my kid.
Feelsbadman.

What kinda shit do they do?

who the fuck finds solace in Sup Forums

I'll pray for him man. Sorry to hear this

Dude thats fucked. What made your good friend think he could do something like that to you? Focus on your job, work overtime, find a new relationship. You've done it once, it can happen again. Chances are it will be better next time since youve grown and learned.

You gave her one last piece of happiness before she left, something she never would have had without you.
Seek a therapist however, along with a pastor. You did what you could and shouldnt let this shut you down. Live and be happy for her, dude.

Sorry OP. I'll probably be in your shoes soon. I dread it daily and I hope you recover. If you loved him that much I'm sure he was a good man.

I'm terrible at life. People seem to like me but I have no close friends. I've tried so hard for all my life to be a likable person but it seems that it has no true benefit. People just use me. Will this ever change?

Youre doing the right thing, helping her pass in peace.

Have family help you get a lawyer, fight for your right to see her.

Read this for the first time today.
Jesus.

Fucking brutal dubs. Feel for you user. I can't help but I feel for you

are you the op from last nights feel thread?

Fuck it, why not
>deal with the same recurring depression for the last 10 years from suppressing shit and running from trauma with drugs or other bad decisions
>sometimes lasts a few weeks, sometimes a few months
>me and gf of a bit over 2 years get a place together, depression starts coming back
>I naturally disconnect and disassociate with everything and everyone around me, extreme apathy
>hard to hide the extent of my depression since I live with her
>we've grown more and more distant over the last few months
>she just asked me to move out, strongly believe she intends to leave me once I'm out
>I feel at fault for not being able to handle or at least hide these issues better
This is probably the worst the depression has been. Nobody ever sticks around yaknow. Been having a lot of self image issues on top of the depression and episodes of psychosis lately, cutting is too edgy of a release for me so I've been masochistically eating and working out to try and put on weight and look decent at least to myself. Nothing is working out for me, I can't talk to most of my "friends" about these things(or I just refuse to), and the few people I do tell typically don't seem to care much.
Then again I tend to allow myself to feel close to the wrong people pretty often. Dah welp.

No one gives a shit sadfags

I live in Commiefornia, the least friendly state there is.
There's no chance I'm getting to see my daughter.

I don't know, I guess I just wasn't good enough. The relationship was a fluke anyway, we met at work.

You could have brought it to the police station and they could have tracked the family down and given them the card

>be me
>2 weeks ago
>been working in another province
>paying for my gf and my place back home
>living in shithole basement apt so i can afford to eat and pay morgage
>finally get vacation time and decide to surprise gf
>fly back home and take taxi home
>know she's off today
>carefully sneak into the house and upstairs to the bedroom
>find her giving some other dude a blowjob
>almost throw the dude out the fucking window
>kick her out

Fucking hurts Sup Forums. Told me it was my fault for having to go so far away. Feel like shit and I just can't stop thinking about her. We were together for 4 years.

Make it so that you cannot be used

Go to a pastor, tell them about your grandfather and pray with him. He isnt suffering down there.

it shocks me to see good people posting on Sup Forums
probably because this is Sup Forums

>cant get her out of my head

>have been begging her to talk to me for almost a month

>she hates me so much she wont even say hello

Kill yourself , i know that is you you unwanted shit stain!

going out with the wrong girl man, good riddance. Couples are suppose to help each other through that kind of shit, not leave when they don't like how things are going.

My bird died,
> Killed by cousins dog
>complete freakout rage
> smash a window, and pretty much destroy my fathers gun case with a crowbae because i wanted to get a gun and kill the dog
> family worries about mental health now

Stop trying so hard. Fuck man, I don't even try at all. Got a couple of close friends and that's it. It'll only change when you make it change.

Hey don't think about it that way. Girls don't stay with a guy cause hes good enough, feelings are feelings and we don't know why or how we feel them. You just weren't for her.

Why is you being in cali a deciding factor of whether or not you'll see her again? And its weird but eveyone I know who lives in cali hates it and shits on the people, but whenever I visit everyone seems super chill and friendly and very with it, being good at partying and getting hot chicks. Wish I lived there.

There's this one story I'm looking for.
It's about this one kid that made friends with this big guy, and user goes over to his house to play PS2 with him. The kid then asks his mom to go out to get pizza for them, but she dies along the way. Turns out the kid didn't have much, and had to make some sacrifices just to get that PS2 and the pizza. Later some kid in school made fun of him, and the kid literally beat him to death, then went out and hugged user before he was arrested.
Anyone got it?

Been spending a good 5 years at university. Gotten myself a B.A and an M.Sc but i don't feel like i know shit.

The only people that I've really liked have somewhat distanced themselves from me. I feel completely unlovable or like anyone would ever appreciate me. My self-esteem and confidence is completely shot.

Sometimes i feel like it would just be easier to end it all. Spare myself the fucking suffering of continuously thinking "it might get better". Thinking that "Well, I just need to finish this thing and everything will be much better". It never has.

I'm incredibly alone, in debt and I just feel like an idiot for spending 5 years getting degrees in shit I'm not even sure I want to do. Hell - I don't even know what to do... But it might get better once i finish Uni, huh? Probably not.

>fuck up once and no friends invite me anywhere while other friends do worse and still get hall passes
>always a spazz because no social interaction
>no invitations because spazz
>every family event show up with no partner while cousins show up with different girlfriends all the time
>as a child, thought i'd at least have love interests with reciprocation and a decent social life aside from a normal job
>turning 29

why do i have to be that guy.

Having someone to talk to is important. If youre at a university, you could get free therapy. A pastor will likely hold the same confidentiality.
If youre looking for acceptance, a college church group is almost always extremely open to new people and making friends without condition.

California is a horrible state, visiting it's great, you don't have to worry about the laws and shit. But Gun laws and paternity here are fucking awful. Women are heavily favored in child cases, she's more financially stable than I am, so she's going to get her. Not me.

The only pair of tits I've ever seen

Dont censor me Sup Forums! (J a c k) kill yourself

You're certainly not wrong. Weird thing is I'm not even feeling terribly sad about it. Not sure if it's because of the intense depression, but it just isn't hitting me. I'm more sad about losing my cat, since I can't take him with me.
But either way, she's not a bad person. I guess some people just can't handle someone with so many issues.

She's an evil person. I hope you grow from this experience and learn to tell apart good and bad women. The next one could be it if you're lucky. I've never had a girlfriend and have lost all my close friends but I keep telling myself things will get better. And one day I'm sure they will.

Don't worry m8. There's nothing good about me. I just don't have to be a complete piece of shit 100% of the time

> Be me, in sophomore year of high school.
> Have to do PE to get sports credits to graduate.
> First day of PE this student one year older than me named Chris, black hair, male, Greek descent, is also in my class.
> We run up and down the stairs, and at the bottom of the stairs, he says to me, "Well this fucking sucks."
> Friends confirmed.
> After that we talk and joke around, I poke fun at the Greek EU crisis, we talk about video games and some recent anime he watched, and pretty much just pass the time hanging out while lifting weights.
> The next year, we both have the same free period, he's a Senior and I'm and Junior, so we both decided to hang out in the library computer lab.
> Oh the times that we had, another friend of mine named Kai that came back from the dead (Middle School) joined up with us, and us three, we were the black jacks, wearing black jackets, and mostly trading memes, jokes, watching and critiquing anime together, and playing video games.
> One day, in my English class, I have a field trip where we go to the DC area and watch a Shakespeare play in the local theatre.
> Find out Chris is on that trip too.
> Que a whole day of me and Chris walking and talking throughout DC, having a bite to eat at a Chipotle, and overall just cracking jokes and telling interesting tales of yore.
> One moment I sit with Chris on the top of a concrete barrier, and there in that moment I wished to never forget, I look and stare into Chris's eyes. He was talking about some interesting things he had done in Minecraft at the time, and I can remember his gaze, the window flowing around us, and the noises and city life that surrounded us.
> After that trip, we continue our routine, spending hours upon hours chatting over Steam and trading interesting vid's we had found around the internet.
> Chris starts working as a writer, and I read some his stories, providing advice and critique to help him in his endeavor, just as he did for me.

How do I do that? its not really the being used part that bothers me, its just that people don't seem to value me and it causes me to devalue myself..

Because God can have a sick sense of humor.

Why does she hate you? Eventually you will move on. The sooner you distance yourself the sooner you'll forget.

this fucking hurts so bad i don't know why

I don't go to college, I probably should since I'm still young enough, but I don't have the finances for more than an odd class or two.
Also not really a man of faith. I don't have anything against it, don't necessarily disbelieve either, just never found that in my life.

The best way involves you saying the most powerful word in the English language:

NO

The fact that youre not being a piece of shit right now is proof theres good in you. Theres plenty more than just that, the bias against yourself just makes it hard to see.

semi relevant. Found this guy's youtube channel a while ago. feels. youtube.com/watch?v=8qvGqfP0APw

But bruh you only live one life so I go all out. In everything I do. School, work, hobbies, sports, so why should socializing be any different. I'm great at maintaining casual relationships because I'm friendly, cool, outgoing, and in terms of girls I'm attractive as well. But it never goes beyond shallow relationships. I'm trying my hardest t make it change and have tried not trying at all as well lol so what should I try next? I'm too busy with life to use social media and I'm maybe that has something to do with it?

Broken people.

Thanks guys.

I swear these stories keep me human sometimes.

Being in college isnt a prerequisite for campus ministry, people as old as their 50s are in mine, and not in college.

I joined and still apart of one a year ago during a low point in my life, and my faith slipping. Long story short i found 2 amazing friends, countless support, and turned my life around emotionally.

fuck her. just keep lifting, get back out there and screw around, have some fun, it'll at least get your mind off of things.

Step one: get a pet
Step two: get a job after graduating
Step three: compare yourself to someone less successful than you like myself, who will be tunring 23 next month and is not even done with his first year of community college, has no friends, has never had a girlfriend and is still a virgin
Step four: wonder why someone like me can still be optimistic
Step five: decide to be optimistic as well
Step six: enjoy the change and progress you have made in 6 months time.

also get fuckin hobbies

>depressed since 16
>broke
>leaving uni in my 3rd year and moving with my parents again because of that.
>prob will end up working in a supermarket from monday to saturday for a couple of years (at least)

sounds fantastic doesnt it

Not bothering with social media has its merits, trust me. It helps to keep connected with the people youre interested in, but ya gotta be careful to not spend a lot of time or attention on it.

Damn bro, bitch took after her mother in the most ironic way.

I doubt they wanted it back, probably would've made the situation worse

I guess I appreciate that. Being empathetic because I know I'll be in the same position soon is hardly any version of good though. Just putting it forward, maybe OP will see my thread when I've got nobody and also try not to be a piece of shit. We will see

Damn. You're entitled to see her at least a few times right? Also were you married? Since she was unfaithful I'm sure that would definitely help your case. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

(Cont.)
> The rest of the year flows smoothly, I seemingly forget the passage of time as me, Kai and Chris make for one another a family, within the library computer lab we had called home.
> We play some classic Doom, laughing our asses off at whatever we had recently found over the internet. Many sides were lost the day I brought up the "When you nut but she's still sucking" memes, my sides have never truly recovered to this day, it was perfect.
> I, as a Junior, talk to Chris and Kai about university. Chris is going to study literature and become a writer, and at that time was quite entrenched in Lovecraft.
> The year comes to a close, Chris introduces me to HP Lovecraft and Electro Swing, and I gain an appreciation for anime, though I never watch it myself.
> Soon graduation occurs, and Chris and Kai suddenly disappear from my life.
> I maintain contact with Chris through Steam, but as the summer passes by, we hardly talk.
> We become more distant, and when my Senior year starts, I notice I had not heard from him for weeks. I check.
> He had cut all contact with me. He was gone, poof, like a scent in the wind.
> All of those moments, memories and love I shared with him are all that remain of him.
> He was gone, on Steam I sent him a final transmission stating I loved him like a brother, and that if he became a successful writer and I a prominent engineer, we would both know. I promised that we will meet again, some day, some where, somehow.

And you wanna know the best part. He was my age. Because his parents sent him to school one year earlier than I, he was an upper class men. Otherwise we would have graduated together.

There are no tears, there is no fury, but rather the hardening of my heart. I am still the smooth criminal that I was with Chris, but under the veil of swagger and smarts is a hardened heart, and a cold monster waiting to be given the excuse to be unleashed.