>do you love America?

>Canada
>Not the government all the time, but the people aren't too bad sometimes

>also canada
>basically think of myself as american cuz not even we care about canada

>America
>Yes

>Brazil
>Shit everywhere, government is absolut trash, stupid people are more numerous than rats
Yes, i actually like living here, could be colder tho

but do you love america though?

Forgot about america: yes, nothing special but i like it

>America
>I like the scenery but not how this place is run

>America
>No

Libtard detected

Canada
Mehta I do and I don't but until we have a leader with at least a percentage of political and economic experience, Canadian opinions don't mean shit.
>a fucking drama teacher

America
Yes

>usa
>yes
hate a lot of people who are running it but love the country. it's provided for me extremely well wit the help of canada

>america
>yes

"Patriotism is the belief that your country is superior to all others because you were born in it."
Oscar Wilde

>Scotland
>Cheap food is nice but everything is cheaply built and everyone is stupid as fuck, nothing to love but the weather is nice I guess

bump

>don't love your country just because you were born in it
>don't love your family just because you were born into it
etc.

Patriotism is normal and healthy. You're not "smart" or "deep" for rejecting it.

>America
>no, not because god emporor trump but because all of the worst shit seems to be drawn here, i.e. terrorism, liberals, pedophiles, fatasses, drug addicts and general idiots. also northeast coast is boring as shit

>Iceland
>no I don´t love america
I more or less look down and pity americans

>America
>You're goddamn right

dont you have school in the morning?

>America
> and no I think america is shit, because of our special orange snowflake of a president.

but no one gives a shit about your 300k population cuckhole

I guess I´ll just have to take your word for that you autistic fuckmuppet. All the shitty murican tourists would point to the opposite I´m sad to say...

up

>somedictatorshipcountryinthemiddleeastyouwouldntknow.png
>no from all directions

>Mexico
>Love the gun laws and the natural beauty of the country. Hate everything else.

>America
>Lots of problems, but still better than Britain

By the way, what good has Britain ever done for the world? Bastards to the Americans, bastards to the Irish, and now Stacey Dooley. What a fucking godawful country.

You're not "stupid" or "shallow" either. I agree with them.

Your mommy wants you to go to bed now, autist.

>Germany
>Hate America for the same reason I hate Germany and Sweden and France and all of the shitty EU countries. Idiots. Every where. And the worst kind of idiot is the one that thinks it's right.

>chile
>yes, i'd also like to live there in the future

I'd like to live anywhere there aren't niggers.

Just walking around the West side of my town is asking to get beat up/mugged by chimps.

>U.S
>Yes
I'm lucky to live here.

bump

>Canada
The Americans I know are really kind and caring, decent people. But I only know whites. I wouldn't talk to an African American if you paid me. Basically everyone else is cool though.
I'm sorry about your education system and general stupidity. The more wrong Americans are about something, the more right they think they are. And when you show them why they're wrong, they dig their heels in and get more angry and defensive. That's the definition of stupid. And sorry to say it, but most of your country is that way.
But do I like Americans? Yes, very much. Do I love America? No way, the entire country is fucked from the top down.

>United States of America
>Hell god damn right I do. Greatest country on Earth

>USA
>Fuck no, we're fucked

>Greatest country on Earth

Meanwhile Japan is surrounded on all sides by an ocean and has no Muslims and only behaving niggers.

not to mention the tech

wait, fuck
i mentioned it

>Australia
>I'm indifferent

The only Australian thing we get here in America is the guy from the Outback Steakhouse commercials. And parts of Finding Nemo.

>Costa Rica
>meh... most adults and old people are ok I guess, most young people are pure cancer, also depends on location, normaly LA young people are the worst

OK.

Looks like we got a hardass over here

then go hide in a bunker in Idaho and stop bitching

Looks like we got a hardass over here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Britain
>country

Spotted the redcoat.

up

yukiusagi is some hot fire

>New Zealand
>No

How does it feel to be the scum of the earth?

>America
>no

>Our president is a retard.
>We're the only one on Imperial system.
>college tuition is fucking ridiculous
>Healthcare is fucking ridiculous
>most of the country is religious
>the south
>crony capitalism
>corrupt gov't

I think most Americans dont realize how bad they've been played. Sad really

Norway
No
I don't hate America, but I definitely don't love it either.

dude youre a fucking nobody in a country of nobodies. iceland lmao..you barely fucking exist.

go cut a hole in the ice and drown your whore mother in it

/sum of my thoughts

Touching college tuition, though. I'm doing a computer networking major, and I'm still an undergrad. Guess how many classes are related to my degree in my first two years of college? NONE. My parents as well as me are breaking the bank for TWO USELESS YEARS of bullshit classes. When I am paying back my loans I will be fuming remembering this shit.

How does it feel to have a moist clam where your cock should be you faggot?

>America
>Fuck ya

>Deutschland
>hahahaha

I always knew Americans were dumb but I still can't believe they elected that Orange dunce. Now with all the political shit flinging going on...America's the best comedy in the world right now.

agreed

fuck off hans

Better than any German comedy ever will be...

I've heard horror stories about your health care; i'd like to hear your take

>America
>Yes, everything about America is great, I support our country 200%

AMERICUH!
(fuck yea!)

>Australia
>America is trash 3rd world country lmoa

Fucking commie.

enjoy your towelhead rapists and cultural disintegration you fucking faggot

within a decade your country will be indistinguishable from iraq

Comen agian to save the motherfuckin day YEA!

>also Australian
>think the US is retarded
You guys have a horrendous healthcare system, your education system is a joke, college tuition is insane, your government is horribly corrupt but no one cares because its legal and normal, and for some stupid reason you think everyone should have a gun no questions asked. Aside from that your culture seems to glorify competition and warfare.

We Aussies mostly just want to earn enough for some nice things and chill on our weekends. Everything else is optional.

go fuck a koala you lame faggot.

you sound so incredibly awkward with that stupid fucking accent lmao

>ameritard propoganda

hahahahahaha

Yea, but I bet my car is more expensive then the net worth of your real estate holdings.

Your land is sand full of deadly snakes and spiders.

Microaggression spotted.

Kill the user in the town square.

BUUUUUURRRRN!!!!!*********

and stonefish

literally suicide living in Australia

>We Aussies mostly just want to earn enough for some nice things and chill on our weekends

which is why your country is a worthless dingleberry in the asshole of the world...insignificant and irrelevant

I'm sure the recent spike in terrorism is only just coincidence, and is only propagated to attack the poor moderate Muslims pouring into your country in mass.

& crocs and DEADLY jellyfish.

#fuckaulstralia

Like what, it's honestly fine

ITT: Americans love themselves and no one else does.

In other words, water is wet.

Typical American spelling level

You might wanna try that again, looks like common core fucked you up kiddo...

You try this @ 1am without autocorrect and see how far you get.

You sound like a crybaby

FUCKING AUSTRALIANS

#fuckaulstraliahardintheasswithaSaguarocatus

>U.S.A.
>I can't imagine myself living anywhere else, but I do hate many people here.

i cant take them seriously with that idiotic accent. they sound mentally ill. its so fucking awkward to talk to one in real life

>your country
I don't own a country

>do you love America?
Which America? North America or South America?

Here copy and paste these:
Australian
Australia
Aussie
Cunt

>Greatest Country on Earth
>Love it til death. Anyone who doesnt is resentful of their insignificance and jealous of America's absolute domination of this globe, politically, militarily, culturally

Keep hating you fucking eunuchs and degenerates

Eh m8 we have hed a gud Tim der m8 din cha!!

>BONZER