Underrated youtubers thread, Ill start:

Underrated youtubers thread, Ill start:
thesw1tcher, basically the game grumps except that they don't shill and post 30 minute videos instead of 10, plus they are actually funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OazrrxF8woo
youtu.be/iWG8c5Pdzo4
youtube.com/channel/UCckKFVfmB4DylAa0JbS6KrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8-ehZcLsM5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanted to like them. I gave them more than a fair shot, several complete playthroughs. They're just kinda funny? There were no moments that actually made me laugh, nothing that really stood out. Is there any that you can recommend that are supposed to be good?

CaptainDisillusion is a gem, very enjoyable channel, should have way more views than it does.

Their resident evil playthroughs are pretty good, dark souls 1 and 3 are good (2 is kind of boring they use the exact same weapon the whole game), bloodborne is aight. But overall I think their best playthroughs are single-player story games.

Sometimes they are hard to watch, especially when they miss something very simple in a game. It gets annoying when it happens alot (ex. T.H.U.G playthrough), but looking past it, most of their playthroughs are ok

I get you, in their resident evil 7 playthrough they missed a super valuable item in plain sight about 5 times, in the end, they never got it.

Northernlion is good, NLSS great.

Nicob. Good personality and genuine. Voices for characters go from good to ass.

Gingium

This exists

I heard heard slictorshades is pretty great

cr1tikal is just a really cool dude

youtube.com/watch?v=OazrrxF8woo

who the fuck cares about youtubers they are all full of themselves

Everyone is after ad revenue. If I make a show that is funny, clever and original, it will not be able to top review channels, commentary channels, and gaming channels.

Get a better sense of humor.

I want to fuck NL's wife

How does it feel knowing his House of Caravan World record is done

Humor is subjective, people on YouTube are drawn to the new and hot topics, such as games and movies. If your channel revolves around one of those, it has a better chance of it being seen, but the competition is fierce.

Also Checked

youtu.be/iWG8c5Pdzo4

My favorite thing they make is probably their podcast. Look up some highlights on youtube.

I love them but their thug playthrough gives me cancer

Nazis?

he moved on to other speedruns. he just broke the record for the graveyard

I saw that. That was right before he made the post about HoC

I forgot to mention, Pats stream (AngriestPat) is really funny as well as his girlfriend's stream (PeachSaliva). Their podcast is pretty good too

youtube.com/channel/UCckKFVfmB4DylAa0JbS6KrQ

This guy seems to be having a slow start. Help my buddy Sup Forums?

Thanks for checking. In return, I'll check you.

havent watched him since

Last thing he uploaded was about an age gate on youtube

Super Beard Bros is pretty underrated. Just watch out when they play hard/difficult games Like Kaizo Mario and I Wanna Be The Guy. They don't play them often, but sometimes they don't make progress in those games. Currently enjoying their Dark Souls 3 series.

I meant they sometimes don't make much progress per episode.

this one youtube.com/watch?v=8-ehZcLsM5M

>youtu.be/iWG8c5Pdzo4
Funhaus is great.

oh look edgy 13yo memlord loves his leafy and idubbz

I tried to like it, but Woolie is a shitlord who claims to like JoJo but gets basic plot points wrong.