Jesus fucking christ i want to be dead so bad

jesus fucking christ i want to be dead so bad.

Why'd you wanna be dead user?

oi ur that guy from and earlier thread. btw if u think ur ugly, ur really not. lose a little weight and ur pretty attractive

because it hurts really bad to live completely alone
thank you for being nice to me.

i want you dead so bad, so why don't we get together and help each other out

asking for help in order to get over this feeling is ok and acceptable. Whining on the internet is not

i'm in idaho, come any time
okay

I'm sorry to hear that, like the other user said though, you are pretty handsome, so I doubt you'd have a hard time findding someone if you get a bit more confidense

Season 7's coming up, it's possible.

I remember you from like, weeks ago in a rate thread.

Pls cheer up.
Cat related.

Utah here. Hop on I-15, drive down to SLC and I will personally give you a hug

Why do all millennial faggots want to kill themselves?

Homeboy, you need to chill. Go talk to someone, go to a bar, join a bowling league something to get you out of the house

Bro my ass has chlamydia so think about it is way at least you don't have that going on

Shhhh... death is secretly the exit out from this... simulation.

thank you

idk, everyone on soc always says i'm ugly. i kinda think it's true
thank you for being nice to me
sounds good, i go to slc sometimes.
me? because my life fucking sucks and i hate my life and being alone and hugless
okay i'll go to the gym rn
yikes

go out and do shit that you enjoy instead of thinking or writting shit about killing yourself, you sissy faggot!

These threads are the very definition of stale.

Sage

i was diagnosed with anhedonia
yup

Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone OP.

OP YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE YOUR OWN PERSON! YOU ARE HANDSOME AND IMPORTANT AND ANY PERSON WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS ALSO HURTING ON THE INSIDE. WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND IF YOU FEEL LESS LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE YOU ARE A LIVING, UNIQUE PERSON, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU SEE AROUND. BE WHOEVER YOU WANT WITHOUT FEAR OF COMDEMNATION BECAUSE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EXIST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM THAT YOU CHOOSE

Then fucking do it and stop crying for attention.