Post you're favorite albums of 2017 so far

Post you're favorite albums of 2017 so far.

what a shitty year

this
only garbage so far

Epic posts

You know it's true deep down in your heart

i don't even have one my dude

t. cynical avant-teen

Agreed, really meh so far with few decent releases

A few tracks are a bit too poppy, but this might be mine too. Need to listen a few more times, but I'm liking it more than Too Bright already. Great production

Beyond that yeah it's been a mediocre year, Mount Eerie and Brian Eno were both massive disappointments, and while I like Arca and Forget, they're were both disappointing too

I think these guys are right. Been really underwhelmed with most stuff coming out, though I do have stuff I've really liked, especially pic related. Here's hoping things pick up during the rest of the year.

Yeah really shitty year so far. Music like this being aotysf only proves that I'm born in the wrong generation

Best and also most underrated
Their live show is nuts

I'll wait until Fantano gives his full year list to post.

The pop tracks are my favorites. Im still a little unsure about the weirder second half.

Wreath is SOTY for me. The yodeling at the end is transcendent

not been the best year
some decent stuff but overall meh

I heard Steps were making a comeback on the radio, didn't realise they'd produced a whole album already

It's pretty shitty when the best album by a landslide is the live version of a 2 year old album

Its so different though. Might as well be a completely new album

I'm not gonna lie I have to agree. Not alot of exciting newcomers and all of the comeback albums are disappointing. 2017 was a better year with January alone.

how'd you like the new arca?

I gave it a listen, and I wasn't to sure how i felt about it, there has been a lot of stuff I have on my back catalog to check out, so i'm planning to revisit it pretty soon.

There's a lot of albums I liked this year, but very few that I loved.

kinda but last year was worse

>only one person posted drunk
seriously niggers?

it's overlooked desu

>26 posts
>no mention of Meeting Of The Waters
sad

Plebs never know.

I know you're memeing but fantano's year end lists are really ass. I expect a unique and interesting list to find new shit from, but instead I get a re-hash of mu/p4k core.

that's because it's an EP

eps are albums too

I hear The Quietus has a good year end list, lots of obscure shit that I don't have time or care to sift through.

depends

I'm really hoping this is one of those years where there's some really cool shit going on in some city in a bumfuck state but it takes a while to catch on elsewhere. So it's not so garbage in retrospect.

Nothing too amazing as of yet. AZD and the new Pile will probably get bumped out of my top ten.

Meeting of the Waters is 32 minutes, basically an album

>True History
Do you like Thinking Plague?

I guess so. Personally I don't consider it an album, but the length does justify it being considered one.

that distinction is just pretty irrelevant imo

yeah it is

I'll probably add Slowdive to my list eventually, cause it grew on me alot.

People who say 2017 is a shit year should listen to more music.

I didn't know this has leaked already. Will definitely listen.

That new Blackfield wasn't very good...