How em I a racist for claiming White Lives Matter if Blacks can claim Black Lives Matter

How em I a racist for claiming White Lives Matter if Blacks can claim Black Lives Matter

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-police-shootings-race-20160711-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not. Tell whoever called you a racist to suck it the fuck up.

I distinctly remember telling you this 8 months ago.

Came here to say this

>em

It's just you dude

Done proved I'm a racist bigot.

Congrats fag.

Check your privilege.

Grew up in the projects of San Bernardino with a single mother of 5 white children.

Working my ass off as a cable installer as a man.

Yeah I'm so privileged.....

Try again fag.

No, you're being redundant.

Because no one ever acted like white lives didn't matter on a large scale.

How are you a faggot for being a dick suck

Wrong

Because you had to wait till someone else did and responded with that. Blacks started doing it cause they were getting shot and no one gave a shit. So whites started doing it because they were mad they weren't included. White people aren't actually getting shot so theyre lives aren't in danger just to some recent trend of shootings. So no one ever said or acted like white lives don't matter, when they do about blacks.

More Whites are killed my police officers then Blacks.

It's been proven time n time again.

"White privlege" is something that I don't know why white people get so pissed off about. It doesn't have shit to do with your wealth. It's simply the fact that you don't have to face discrimination based on your skin color. That's it. No ones going to start fucking with you just because you're white. That's literally all it means man.

lol but u are racist tho right

youre not

cuckolds make "rules" that say you are

White people, given the same weapons, number of cops, circumstances and actions survive disproportionately more than blacks in the same situation.

/thread

Not exactly racist, but you're definitely a complete asshole for saying that.

White privilege is a myth perpetuated by those who follow the jealousy politics of the left.

Ooooh, red please.

The biggest problem I have with the concept of White Privilege is that it's non-falsifiable. You can claim it exists all day, but ultimately it's not demonstrable by hard data and it's not quantifiable. It's some ghostly vague idea where it's so abstract that only the people who want to see it will see it. On the other hand, in an attempt to compensate for the perceived racial privilege, they apply actual demonstrable and quantifiable advantages to certain non-white racial groups (race-based scholarships/college admission, affirmative action, etc.). You can't offset a vague abstract concept that isn't even demonstrated to actually exist (and actually has nothing to do with any legal policies, just individual people's thoughts) with blatant racist policies such as affirmative action. Your trying to fix one thing by adding benefits elsewhere and it's retarded.

But it's an objective fact that people react differently to other races than they do to whites

you speak the tru tru

>the larger population group has a larger number of fatalities by police
>pays no mind to the percentage

figures lie and liars figure

It's an objective fact that all humans are tribalistic and react accordingly to in group vs. out group dynamics. If others like whites more, there might be a good reason.

Thanks, I rarely get the chance to vent the truth like that, else I'd be crucified in public life. White privilege is starting to sound more and more like God: "I can't show you that it exists, but I FEEL that it exists so you'll just have to trust me". Blow it our your respective asses

I'm not trying to do anything mang. Tons of people experience it all the time. The fact that you don't experience discrimination in your everyday life is.. well that's white privledge, you know? The fact that you don't experience it. There's really no way to prove a negative to you. I mean you just outright state that you don't experience it. That's it. That's all white privilege is man. But I mean, can you see why they would help out disadvantaged races with shit like that? I mean, even as recent as the fucking 70s and 80s it was still bad with a capital B to be black and try to get a job or do anything.

Yeah that's true. Tribalism. And the reason people like whites more does have a good reason. Because they're also white. Lmfao.

Do yourself a favor and read "Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack" so you can actually understand what white privilege is and how it effects people instead of just pontificating like a fucking buffoon.

Wrong again. Cops can't shoot people they don't encounter on the job. With blacks committing 40 percent of crime, police encounter blacks more than they do whites. Still more whites are shot by police every year. #whitelivesmatter # stopkillingus

fuck all this shit
no lives matter

why don't you look at the actual statistics instead of just conjecturing

no one has ever discriminated against me based on my race as far I'm aware
I don't think shit like that happens in Canada

tell that to the Irish you ignorant fuck.

Point me to a racist policy enforced by the law and we can fight it together. Until then, you're just trying to be the Thought Police. And if you honestly think that people look down on blacks simply because they have dark skin, that's preposterous. Sure some true racist fucks truly think that they are inferior because of their genetics. Genetics plays a role, no doubt, but environment drowns out the genetic factor of it. The real reason people look down on blacks is because they are doing FUCKING TERRIBLY in society. And no, that's not mean ol' whitey keeping them down, it's their own culture. It glorifies criminality and puts down individuals that attempt to better themselves according to the mainstream culture (pursuing education, not participating in crime, etc.). Young white people frequently listen to the same garbage rap that young blacks do, yet they don't live out the fantasies and black culture seems to praise living out those things. Also, violent crime rates that are 20 to 200 times the white crimes rates (depending on the specific crime) is just not something most people can look past.

Exactly, "Invisible" knapsack. So invisible, in fact, that no one can directly point to it. You know what that tells me? You don't have compelling enough evidence of it's existence.

I have. There was a great piece the Washington post a few months back. They were trying to prove just how bad all the cops are and they tracked every police shooting for 2016. When the year was over their number showed them more white are killed by police despite the fact the the police have to deal with more blacks while on the job.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population. Blacks are 26 percent of police shooting fatalities. Oh nos, disproportionate, right? No. Because they make up 40 percent of all arrests.

I'm not trying to be thought police or anything man. Haven't done shit all to censor you. Like I told you I'm literally doing nothing. I'm just telling you what white privilege is, that it exists, and why you don't see it. Because you have it. I mean that's literally it. Blacks are doing pretty terribly. They have a horrible culture. Doesn't change anything I said about white privilege. In fact, the horrible culture probably contributes to why people react negatively to even ordinary regular black people.

Men are incarcerated at far higher rates than women, and receive harsher punishments for the same crimes. Is the legal system blatantly sexist? Not really, men just happen to commit many more crimes than women. Not a huge shocker that a group that commits crimes more often will be arrested and deal with the police more often.

Your mom couldn't keep her legs closed and pick a decent man and you are an underachiever. What a sad story bro.

When I say "you" I don't literally mean you yourself, I'm using it in the general sense of addressing general people. Maybe I should have used "one" instead but whatever. Replace "white privilege" with "God" and tell me how convincing of an argument it is for the existence of a Supreme Being. All you are doing is saying that it exists and giving me the liberal definition full of buzzwords. Sorry if my criteria is too strict, but it's just not good enough for me.

I'm not sure about that one.

Except those minority groups who target whites with this rhetoric in an attempt to bring them down a notch.

Otherwise you're dead on right...

So you're saying that because white aren't degenerate shit heads, that's some kind of privilege?

I'm not privileged because I don't steal bikes and abandon my kids. I just decided not to be a shitty person.

Choice isn't a privilege. People are accountable for thier actions.

But I thought ALL lives mattered regardless of race or skin color

>"White privlege" is something that I don't know why white people get so pissed off about

Maybe because it's racist, you stupid cunt. Lumping an entire group of people into one identity and calling that identity "privileged" based on skin color is racist, you retard.

Are all whites in South Africa privileged?

Are all white homeless people privileged?

It's a retarded concept imagined up by social "science" academics with roots in Marxist identity politics.

Nobody is saying Irish people weren't discriminated against for being irish, they're saying white people aren't being discriminated against for being white.

Nope. Only the lives of you and your cronies matter.

>I choose to be willfully ignorant instead of educating myself

k

Well I mean I know people who have had it happen to them. That sounds not good enough. I've literally witnessed it happen to people before when they treated me, a scruffy not too good looking white dude, better than a much more well to do looking black dude. I do live in the south. I'm an atheist so I know what you're saying and I know my word matters zip to you but I've seen it. If you had somebody saying they'd seen god personally tho that'd be kinda loony.

Ya I call bullshit man, fyi white guy raised in a black neighborhood, you know what really makes me think is that most of my childhood friends are either dead or in jail. Its the community that really does you in, the hopelessness, the "struggle" as people will call it. One of my good friends cut all ties and went into the military, he is now the owner of his own business and successful. I cut ties a few years after him and now i'm on the verge of starting my own company as well. I don't think there is a way to help the African American communities, because there isn't anything wrong with that life. Wanting more out of life isn't just a white or black thing, it's personal.

That's supposed to be the point. The implication from our media focusing on police shootings with a racial factor is that blacks are being treated as if their very lives are meaningless to the rest of the country.

They are fucking stupid for believing this, because the actual numbers don't back up the claim. But you're fucking retarded for not understanding any part of it.

Me neither bruh

Fuck yeah Canada

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-police-shootings-race-20160711-story.html

2.5x more likely to be killed by police. That is a FACT. Not a a conjecture, a fact.

>I'm not trying to do anything mang. Tons of people experience it all the time. The fact that you don't experience discrimination in your everyday life is.. well that's white privledge

Wow, how convenient, you fucking faggot. how do you even know the user is white? Anecdotal evidence is not evidence. The other user gave quantifiable examples of racist policies. You didn't.

Do you believe in "Patriarchy" too?

Nah man if your race as a whole was known to do shit like that, even before they did shit like that, and you don't do shit like that but get treated like you do. Like white dudes don't have sterotypes I've ever heard. Like there are specific white people that do but not whites as a whole. So no one single white dude (usually) finds himself being judged like he's the whole race like (mostly) blacks and other races do. Like they used to say blacks all raped white women back in the day when that wasn't true. But they still acted like it was. Yeah, your accountable for your own actions, not your whole damn race's actions.

>why don't you look at the actual statistics instead of just conjecturing

In the USA, cops kill twice as many whites as blacks every year.

Blacks commit over 50% of murders and violent crimes, but only make up 13% of the population.

How are those stats, libtard?

Yes, but that's because more blacks are criminals.

That's completely anecdotal. I'm also an atheist and I live in a small southern town that I liken to a cultural time capsule. The locals around here will make black jokes and shit, sure, but ultimately nearly everyone in my town are fine decent people who wouldn't truly treat a person any worse for their ethnicity. I'm not denying that people like that exist, but the VAST majority of people simply don't care that much about race. Think about it this way: how many people do you know that would deny themselves a friendship or any positive interaction with someone because they are black (or non-white)? My guess is not many. Substance of character is a much much much more significant factor when determining what you think of someone, and it will drown out any preconceived notions of race. But that's just my humble intuition.

Same reason you'd be racist for making this comment. That is to say, not racist at all, but good luck convincing anyone spouting this white privilege bullshit that their problems are their own fault.

/thread

>no ones going to start fucking with you just because you're white
someone never went to school with blacks as a white person. or tried to walk down a street with a group of ghetto blacks on it.

"Patriarchy is a social system in which males hold primary power and predominate in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property."

What would you disagree with about that?

see

Neither are blacks.

It's not racist if they have higher crime rates, lower educational attainment and lower IQ.

It's not racist that Asians perform better than whites in school, and have better paying jobs and lower rates of crime.

These are simple facts. Nobody calls it "Asian privilege."

This shit only seems to apply to white people.

White people get so triggered when they feel like someone is calling them racist. The funny thing is, most of the time those dipshits that get so triggered really are. It's a big joke.

I personally believe that as long as there are no legal institutions that are designed to oppress someone (no longer the case in the US), and you let your own ideas about how other people think of you affect your life and how you live it, your just a person of weak character and wouldn't have done well anyway without someone holding your hand through it. (Again not addressing "you" specifically)

They commit more crime and interact with police more. What's your point?

I know what the definition is. I disagree that patriarchy exists in civilised western democracies.

That still doesn't make being white a privilege. No one expects to get car jacked by an Asian. People don't cross the street when they see an Indian coming the other way. So it couldn't just be a white privilege even if it was true. At best there would be a "not black privilege". And when you say every race but one is privileged you are really says blacks are fucking useless.
Liberal racism is so sweet because of the irony.

What about that definition doesn't apply to the US, for instance?

>White people get so triggered when they feel like someone is calling them racist.

That's racist, you retard.

>Black people get upset when Burger King is out of fried chicken.

because we already know that white lives matter. the whole point of BLM is that "black lives matter too..."

If you can say that "white lives matter as much as black lives" then there isn't a problem.

If you say "white lives matter" as a smart ass, or insecure reply to "black lives matter" - you either don't understand what they are saying , or you disagree with it.

racist is a strong word, but yeah I would think you are a probably a bigot.

if you're smoking a blunt holding a beer while riding someones bike, no one would fuck with you in a black neighborhood no matter what color you are.

That it's a social system. Implying some grand conspiracy. And not a natural order.

Blacks are statistically more likely to be killed by police even in cases where they were unarmed. Did you even read the article? What am I saying? Of course you didn't. You only want to read and hear things that confirm your preconceived notions.

Except what they don't tell you is 90% of black murders happen at the hands of other blacks. Adjusted for population ratios, blacks are statistically 300x more likely to kill whites than vice versa. This info is based on statistics gathered by us government.

I'm all for stopping violence but come on...

you're implying that something stops women from attaining these positions. On the contrary, there are multiple scholarships, just for women. Most new bachelors degrees in the us are earned by women. Women just aren't stepping up to the plate.

you are so wise, please go on

preferably in a public place where your identity is shared so you cant run away when you are challeneged

USA government is an equal opportunity, egalitarian democratic government and property rights do not discriminate based on gender.

lol now we're victim shaming.

priceless

yeah, well i don't drink, smoke or steal, so i guess its just my fault then.

>equal opportunity

hilarious

Minorities have a shit ton of work to do if they want to shake these shitty stereotypes. There needs to be less crime and shenanigans associated with them before people will change their instinctual reaction to their presence. That's just human nature.

It's no different than the work whites have had to do to convince minorities that they arent racist as a whole. That work is obviously not complete, but I think the media has twisted things to such a degree that simply disagreeing with a minority on a hot button issue can earn a white person the racist label.

Not the guy you're replying to but:

Who is holding all these guns to the heads of women and forcing them to not run for public office? Or not major in STEM fields? Or not run companies? The real reason is that most women simply aren't interesting in that kind of stuff. There have been countless studies about how women in 3rd world countries who are actually being oppressed actually go into more technological and scientific fields than in countries where the gender equality is quite near equal. Because when women are given true freedom to pursue what they want, they don't choose politics or science or whatever else you deem to be "in power" or "in control". We have equality of opportunity in this country, you just want forced equality of outcome.

fucking this. how fucking hard is it to say "yes, I have certain advantages because of x,y,z"

>You can claim it exists all day, but ultimately it's not demonstrable by hard data and it's not quantifiable.

Are you even serious? you are saying there is complete racial harmony - no discrimination, nothing? You think that every black / mexican / asian / white person goes into every single situation without people making decisions based simply on their race?

>because we already know that white lives matter.

We already know that black lives matter too, you stupid fucking cunt. Do you even read what you type before you post?

"Black lives matter" is a condescending and racist slogan, as it implies that other people (white people) do not think that black lives matter.

Fucking leftists have no self awareness.

women as a group aren't victims of shit, so, no. As much as they may want to blame men for their short comings.

It also doesn't explain why they are killed more than any other race, you simply assume racism because you have no interest any police officers life persons life, probably because of everyone in your community telling you how much they hate them for trying to prevent destructive behavior like doing drugs and drinking alcohol.

hi MRA

Its victims shaming to suggest that women who are afforded more chances by the government to do what ever they please end up choosing family over work?

"Bigot," you leftists keep using that word and I don't think any of you know what it really means.

>Blacks are statistically more likely to be killed by police even in cases where they were unarmed

Because they are more likely to resist arrest or attack the police, faggot.

Do you honestly believe that police just shoot blacks because of racism?

Yes, I have certain advantages because I'm not black.

Happy now?

Because that's literally what's happening.

so who did you blame your problems on today?

there is no such thing as white privilege. privilege requires something that is given/earned and can be taken away. the only privilege that exists is socioeconomic you SJW cuck faggot