Hey Sup Forums i just took 500mg of diphenhydramine/benadryl AMA

Hey Sup Forums i just took 500mg of diphenhydramine/benadryl AMA.
Also general drug thread .

youve done this before?

>
yes sir

then who cares

Yeah Sup Forumsro do it all the time, normally i'm off my face on heroine and use it for the come down but today i don't have enough for brown so i'm just popping these until bed

i just wanted to talk to some people during the trip so probably nobody cares.

you obviously cared enough to ask me if i had done it before plus this is a general drug thread you fucking ass fucked fuck fuck boi

Bad trip on way bro Bad trips the way bro feel your mind melt bro start to cry for help bro but you gonna die instead

faggot

dude who the fuck are you and why are you pretending to be OP?

Yeh op bring it on, hows the feeling so far man?

OOOHHH NO BROO

who the fuck am i?
dude who the fuck are you?
i'm op Sup Forumsro
i'm op af

no feeling yet i just took it 15 minutes ago.

nahh done it loads of times before, i'm op, i'll be cool, deffinately won't be dying lol

Hey man, I took a stamp of some fire ass acid a couple mins ago, around 250uG. Sending some good vibes your way m8

dude shut the fuck up your not OP

feeling buzzed man, just gonna sit here and rub my balls till the trip hits

Thanks man im sending them right back at ya.

Why rub your balls? lmfao thats random as shit

bro whats your fucking problem?
coming into my thread and pretending your me
get a fucking life kek

Anyone else high as shit?

Took 25i the other day. Me and two buds sat on his apartment deck, shot the shit, smoked a little pot, and enjoyed the trip. It was a great first experience, until we decided to go inside and watch a video called Rejected. I watched a dude rip out someone's stomach, beat them to death with it, and wear it as a hat. Once he started waving his arms around to a drum beat that was it, I couldn't take it anymore and my body started throbbing, not in a painful manner, just like a weird body pulsation.

OP here, fuck this guy, seriously. hijacking my thread and shit, fuck you nigger.

safe g, o.p. here sending them good vibes back at you bro

goddamn it shut the fuck up ass whole stop shitposting in my thread

yo dude your not op stop pretending, just fucking leave mate

That must've been trippy as fuck man. Howd you calm down after that?

i dont even know how many fake OP's there are now.

OP here. starting to feel it now mr krabs.

500? That's it?

just the shit i do when i'm high
try it, rub them nice and deep then take that hand and smell it, being doing it all day every day

shot of whiskey and a 500mph drive on my kawazaki

Shit man, when this acid kicks in I might just do that.

theres only one op
>IT'S ME REEEEEEE ! ! !

yea im working my way up slowly this is my highest dose so far.

IV coke >.< terribly degenerate but good orgasms.

You're right, thats the only way to calm down

trust me bro it's the best feel/smell ever especially when high on acid, i know theres a guy fucking this thread claiming to be op but just fuck him off hes a faggot kek

you guys are assholes i dont know why i thought it was a good idea to make this thread.

seriously... all I wanted was to do DPH and make a thread, and now u motherfuckers are gonna ruin everything...

dude wtf you sound like a child,
>mr krabbs
i'm op and ive been high as fuck since i started this thread

Youre the asshole claming to be OP so fuck you nigger

yeah its starting to kick in and all of this is just confusing as fuck lmfao the words are starting to float too

I ran out of money and I ran out of weed

wat do?

it's not ruined you fucking junkie
it's more fun this way
and the fun has only just begun

signed: the troll

I remember now that I also had a hard time speaking after watching that. So I sloppily threw out "This is too weird, I can't watch this anymore". They changed it to some game footage of that beast from the Last Guardian glitching up, and some Dark Souls vids. It never really stopped though. Now every time I coughed or swallowed, it felt more pronounced, shit I can't explain that bit much. They drove me home, put me in bed, and I slept it off. But I didn't have an appetite for like 2 days.

love the professionalism of trying to trip on OTC sleep aids, get some real shit. taking a whole bottle of that crap won't even kill you.

It's ok, OP. I think you're kewl.
I'm thinking about starting a microdosing regiment soon. Is this a waste of blotter, or possibly the only legitimate nutropic suppliment?

that moment when the one guy that will actually make conversation is the one being trolled. thanks for playing.

The real origanal OP here just starting to feal the slightest effects T+30

WATCH OUT SPIDERS EVERYWHERE

Steal some money or steal some weed....your choice my friend.

dude be nice, otherwise i'll leave the thread and you won't ever see or hear from me again

Have you started to feel itchy yet?

OP here, steal DXM (robotussin is best) from a drug store.

kek
Hey guys i found the Nigger!!
>Niggers been found!

Ive done this before that wont scare me.

Im too high for this shit, I dont know who's who. Im just tryna talk to people that are also on drugs kek

dude how can you be the real op when i am?
stop trolling my thread
kek

oh no please dont steal my kool aid and chicken wings lfmjamfajd

if you see the man with the hat, follow him, he'll show you true hell

tfw the troll is replying to everyone
more than the actual op
i know this because i'm that fucking troll

really what will it be like there?

OP here. NO IM THE TROLL FUCK YOU

you got us! hahah@#44

never "too high"
It's black and white
you either high as fuck
sober
or you just O.D'd
Am Hainsacker

checked#44

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT ALL THOSE SPIDERS

dude please just get out of my thread, you've done enough

basically if u take enough DPH, ive heard rumors on drug forums that a a very tall man in all black with a hat on (hes called the hatman by the community) will come and attempt to take you into a dream world of absolute horror and mental torture. im talking like 1000mg dosage though

what is heroin like?

okay guys the real op here agan there are way to many trolls here and im starting to come up so i wont be replying very often but i might come back with the occasional update

fucking script kiddy

Oh yeah and the trip was really awesome at first. When I initially started tripping, we were watching who's line is it anyway. Everyone had their own thing going on. Drew Carey was looking like VHS tracking glitches, the tall ass blond guy was kind of sea green, and this black haired dude was kinda wavy. When I'd look over at this poster on the wall it would pulse. That's about as trippy as it got honestly. When we were on the deck, I didn't see much visual stuff at that point, but I knew I was definitely still high, and that feeling was the best part in combination with a little marijuana buzz, and lasted about 4 hours, then it got dark, we watched that video, and I was toast.

I dont know how the fuck to navigatetr4 this wsitw right now

dude stop pretending to be me, i can handle my drugs, replying like a motherfucker boss negro and what you just trolling the shit out of here
leave and never come back you fucking scrot

Dude who the fuck is OP

Thats actually really cool i will have to look that up and check it out some time.

easy
>gun in mouth
gblam

>I AM
kek

op here.

wait a minute...
I thought I was the troll
If you're the troll
Who am I?

i am theres some guy pretending to be me
kek

Hows it feel being a degent?

This is my first time here and I'm on acid so i honestly have noi fucking clue whays going one

no problem we've all been there man. Just make sure u kill yourself in the next 5 minutes or your mom dies in her sleep tonight.

can vouch for benadryl "highs"
motherfucker could swallow 150 and wake up tomorrow with nothing more than a bad case of dry mouth

your nobody
even your family would agree wih me (the troll)(@#therealo.p.)
so shut the fuck up faggot
get out of my thread

so I'm OP?

oh shit let me get my belt then

so who is this "motherfucker" that i jeep hearing about?
anybody want to give me a rub down ;)

certainly not
i'm o.p.
you just a bitch

How do I know who I am and who others are like wtf

didnt read any of the thread but i do dph fairly often, i enjoy it, usually

Well it would be OP
But I think OP is me
I thought I was troll
But the troll said he was the troll
So if I'm not the troll
I must be OP