Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGaai0AII3E
youtube.com/watch?v=xRN_mULAjkI
youtube.com/watch?v=X0M92AWLpE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok

Great picks.

Just stuff I've been listening to recently

Nice picks. Been relistening to Wish you were here and it still holds up really well.

Whats the album with the chick called? I feel like I've seen it before somewhere. Otherwise good picks

Panda bear - tomboy

Wish you were here is so facking g8 m8! I see that Yes album being posted a lot should I listen to them?
That Michigan album cover looks cozy should I listen ? What genre even though I can look it up but an anons response would be cool
I love cohen, should I check out hank Williams ? I like folk? Is he folk ?

close to the edge can be disorienting at first but it's solid once you get into it. definitely listen to the title track and see if you like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGaai0AII3E

generally happy

would love to live in a cabin

I'd describe it as midwest folk. If you like folk or illinoise you'll like it

my flatmate listens to that god dam msp album every day i swear

Bumpo

Replace F#A#Infinity with Lift Your Skinny Fists or Soundtracks for the Blind

Phone posting

Hank is classic country but I'd recommend him if you like bluesy-folk type stuff.

lel fag

am i normie scum

i just don't get what's so good about ok computer

No buli

I also have 3030

My top 4 EPs

swag

BUMPO

>he's actually laughing at our taste

Me rn.

Also me rn.

Am I cool now?

Now you're cool.

This damn generator does'nt have matt elliott

His newest album I mean

i like ya style

So the Drinking song is supposed to be Matt Elliott's newest release titled the calm before.

My "style" is all over the fucking the place. It's the best style.

Gonna Change mine a bit actually

jawbreaker - 24 hour revenge therapy

scott walker - scott 4

cardiacs - sing to god

90's electronic is best electronic DESU

Just recently listened to a few Scott Walker tracks a few days ago. I think i'll delve fully into him, thanks for the recommendation

I'm more /classicrock/ today than usual. My last four listens (all of which I love)

Nice swans
That man has a penis
I hope ur doing ok
I mean yeah but at least corndog kenny and the radiodads are good. Never listened to the other two tho.
In a silent way is my favorite miles album
I've been meaning to get into matt elliott. Is that album a good starting point?

Yeah works fine as a starting point, that's where I started. I'm in love with his latest album though "The Calm Before" though Drinking Songs is his most acclaimed and famous (I put it in there because his The Calm Before wasn't on the billclintonswag site). Something about Matt's songs are unique as if he's almost from a different songwriting tradition. His lyrics are poetically gorgeous too.

I love both Bitches Brew and In a Silent Way. Both for very different reasons.

That sounds like something I'll love. I'm about to go to bed so I'll listen to it tomorrow for sure. Thanks!
Same here. I only slightly prefer in a silent way cause it's just a tad more melodic, but both I love.

Really, really cool guy who smokes cigarettes but not in a douchey way

(album on left bottom is R Stevie Moore btw)

' is great
don't eat the yellow snow is a banger

>The Dillinger Escape Plan

g8 pick

WYWH and Closer to the Edge are 10/10. haven't listened to the others

Normie scum with good taste

for some reason ITCOCK wouldn't load, so I picked Lift Your Skinny Fists

if you like prog, you may or may not like joe's garage. extremely profane, scatological yet hilarious lyrics, and INSANELY GOOD MUSIC.
youtube.com/watch?v=xRN_mULAjkI
Deltron 3030 is also good, but nowhere near the same level.

I've been on here since October 2016, and have never seen a thread where mu core albums arent met with ''FUCKING PLEB LURK MORE''. is this what summer fags looks like? I'm honestly not mad if that's what this is, I'm always down for discussion about music I'm familiar with.

i'm relatively new to good music so the fact that my normie shit is met with recs and stuff instead of "gtfo faggot" is actually kinda nice

well, I'm this guy , and I've been on Sup Forums for a year or so. Haven't had the time to listen to enough albums to develop an actual original taste.

nice picks my dudes

Good Lightning bolt

Discomfort still best emo album ever recorded
Good Scott

past few days

this is how it should be. At the worst, people should rec you stuff so there can be less "pleb normies". Ideally, people should always rec stuff no matter where they are in their music journey, because we all came here to find good music. Not be a fucking internet surfer "locals only" dumb fucks. :)

niice
very niice

>tfw could never actually enjoy black star

bretty good stuff

>failure
nice my man

i really like velocity:design:comfort but i still haven't listened to you will never know why, how do the two stack up against each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=X0M92AWLpE8

Sunn O))) is new, first time listening to drone metal. Zappa and Miles are just recent listens.
>Electric Wizard.
Nice taste desu.

It's pretty much all I've listened too for three months, and it's been a good three months. I think i'm in love fellas

>CunninLynguists

ayyyy

Bumbp

Glad to see Like Clockwork get some love

What's the album in the back? Also check out Connan Mockasin if you haven't already

>normie scum
>likes pink floyd and radiohead

Best Zappa.
Tis' a pity she was a whore is one of my favorite Bowie songs, really raw, sounds like just a bunch of guys jamming in a room together. Nice picks.

Souvlaki > loveless

Great thread. Great picks.

Love Love

+Primus

You're a cool guy

The wizard!

+Deliverance

nag

Wrong. Though Souvlaki is great. I'd put it in my top 20.

Well, the latter album took a lot less time to make because (I forget which member) said it stressed him out to make VDC. The electronic side of the album has the most basic textures you can find, but it still doesn't end up being bad imo. It's not really unique at all lol, but it's some sweet n cozy dream pop / shoegaze :)

r8te

V fuckin nice