Do/did you have shitskin/nigger/Asian classmates at school/university? What percentage of your class is/was non-white?

Do/did you have shitskin/nigger/Asian classmates at school/university? What percentage of your class is/was non-white?

no
0%

>What percentage of your class is/was non-white?
BIG percentage. we're in Paraguay after all
in my case letting you know that we had white, slav and even ginger classmates would be the surprise. but they were few

There's usually 3 non whites in every class on average

I think we have 1 romanian, but he could just be from the deep province.
He has the accent.

no
0%

I have a fucking slavshit in my class.

I lived in notoriously bad suburb and I've never had a classmate that wasn't a white Finn. Elementary school had some Russians, romanos and Vietnamese and there were three niggers in their own class in junior high but suddenly I never saw them anywhere in high school or university.

Not that many actually.
>elementary: 1 T*rk (that looked like a 20 year old manlet) and a 2-3 Russian-Germans
>next school: one Ukrainian rest was white
>A-levels: 2 T*rks, the girl was totally fun, the guy was also pretty ok (and white) for an T*rk

Can't complain overall.

> Faroe islands
> Literal Swedish Colony in Africa

By 0% do you mean 0 white people?

>in Africa
a fucking leaf, ladies and gentlemen

>the girl was totally fun
did you put your peepee inside of her?

> taking the bait

Reminder that finns are mongols

Haha
everyone were white at my class

i thought american bases had black and latino people too

The vast majority of the armed forces are white. With the navy being the most diverse historically and today

Sadly, no.
Met her a few times on a few drinks/concert and just had a good time. She was really qt, tiny, totally smart and really progressive for T*rk (drinking, smoking weed etc.).

In Primary school everyone was white apart from onr filipino kid. In secondary school there were about 10 non white kids in our year. My university has a ton of non-whites though

I had a black friend as a kid. Tanzanian upper class but looked weird, like those Khoisan from South Africa.

50% white 50% Asian (Chinese, Viet and Korean mostly)