i.4cdn.org/gif/1489545217366.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has a pretty ass for a white girl.

is that a contaceptive patch?

>lonely virgin thread

Her PR will come and do damage control.

i managed to find the video
openload(DOT)co(SLASH)f(SLASH)ofYe-3nHIUo

It's called a clothing tag. You would know that if your mom didn't buy all your clothes for you.

op give it a rest.

I don't trust you

:)

This made me laugh.
good job sir

actually mostly gf these days. shopping is for pussies or people with patience

10/10

newest Emma watson leak,

just got posted on thefappening.s

it finally fucking happening!!!

Tiny tits and horrible figure. I never understood the hyps about her. But then again I never liked cheeze pizza either.

I want to bite that ass, fucking rape the shit out of this smug little whore

imagine she was just like missing a leg
like in just one picture her leg was gone from the mid-thigh down
then whenever she's questioned about it she's immediately rushed away by her bodyguards

are there any albums to download all the pics at once?

the interwebz

I've asked for about 12 hours now and gotten nowhere.

thefappening so
command f watson

eroshare com/7mlqrtzq

does anyone else pronounce it hermi-ONE
I mean that's how it's spelled

No I mean a one click option to download them all

kino

saving the page usually downloads all the resources including images

Pics in one download

uploaded net/file/zp9g8xfi

Nice virus.

>save page on fappening so
>it's auto named rise of the tomb raider
>it works
okay then

post vids

Please share

Wants

Alright neck beard

I don't believe you

Don't believe what?

>using a shitty file host just to make $1 a week

link?

We've got multiple vids of her in the bathtub, and the news today is like "photos of her trying on clothes. NOT NUDE!"

Basically every forum is silent. No websites have anyone who seems to be aware. It's just radio silence all across the internet, aside from a choice few places.

It really makes me nervous about the future of the internet. We've crossed a bridge, and we can see the effect through this happening.

xhamster.com/movies/5648901/emma_watson_-_sex_tape_leaked.html

Someone call the burn ward we have an emergency.

It's pronounced - Her - mon - knee

user a few posts above me already gave the ddl link apparently.

Again, dl link has already been produced.

well, i mean, you even got channers saying the tub pics aren't legit...even though all the pics and vids came from the same source.

So we're talkin widespread idiocy...or well-implemented disinfo. (sorry, i'm an /x/phile lmaoo)

more more more

why do you say that?

I thought I was the only one else who felt this way.

Also Phun is one of the very few websites I check more than once a day. And it's been down for almost 24 hours.

Bumpin'

the nudes are so fake you guys are fucking stupid for thinking some dark pixels equal moles

Omg phun went down? lol damn. Full on damage control.

Yeah but i've not seen vid 393 anywhere?

its a shame shes not thicker tbh

would love a chunky emma

Yeah, im seeing it too.

Thx user. You da real mvp

>would love a chunky emma

She's a feminist nutcase, give it a year and she'll be dyeing her hair and getting fat.

ok emma

Bumpin' x2

false
no it wasnt
no its not

like i would come to Sup Forums you idiot

MOAR!!

I got it last night from the same ddl the dude posted.

I honestly was just posting the thumbnails to troll. But after posting I realized the link was already there lmao

forum phun.org/index.php?threads/emma-watson-leaked-pics-and-videos.1798240/

kramer koming through

Keep 'em coming.

Could you help me find vid 393 then mate? last bit i'm missing and i cant grab it anywhere. it's not in the downloads i've found

Well, think back to the fappening 1.0. Plebbit, Facebook, Twitter, etc were all abuzz. Everyone was talking about it, and there was very little censorship.

Nothing about it on plebbit. Nothing about it on twitter. Nothing on facebook. Just a few news articles that could have been written by her PR agent. What happened to the internet?

And yes, the vids are of her in the tub. The bracelets match. The freckles match. Body-type matches. And the source from which they came appears to match.

How will she look? And how fat will she get?

Post video so we can verify also.

2.0 is much fewer people though. JLaw was also the biggest actress in Hollywood at the time and had multiple nudes, many of them in sexy poses. Here Watson is just modeling clothes and in her nudes she doesn't have a face. Much less provocative. Seyfriend is even more of a "literally who" for normies

+1 to this, orignal fappening and fappening 2.0 were both everywhere, found pics as soon as i heard about it. with this its like their attempt to conceal it is actually working...

Like a purple potato.

This is not a particularly attractive female of our species.

never mind it's not that one I'm missing one at least though and it's got me rustled

Does anyone have the video of her masturbating with the red dildo?

What do you expect from british genes she's lucky it's not worse.

Honestly, the freckles don't match and the nipples don't match. You can see the size through her clothes in others. I don't think the bath vids are her. It's a nice looking girl, though. The biggest giveaway is that there are no matching photos of the necklace. A necklace like that is super distinctive and would be worn repeatedly for sentimental reasons. The absence of necklace matching confirms it's not her. A shame, because I wish it was.

We shouldn't let her conceal this. She is a hypocrite and should be exposed.

End yourself, she's a freckle faced qt.

gizmodo is writing about it (i think it's a jezebel writer tho), anyway they are all up in arms about it. i did see some stuff on google news. they are pushing the NO NUDES thing. i think they are trying to push that narrative due to no face being shown *whatever*. as long as they keep taking pics of themselves and sending to the cloud, it's fair game.

m.xhamster.com/movies/7400146/emma_watson_-_vibrator.html#

So where are the nudes? Are you pathetic retards literally obsessing over fully clothed dressing too. shots of some androgynous, washed up, childhood star?

This is a PR stunt isn't it?

Is that that one you're missing? I don't know if that's actually her. And I can't share it cause it has sound.

are you retarded?

see
Dude, come on. The bath vids are her. The freckles do, in fact, match. What PR team are you from? How much are you getting paid? Probably not enough compared to your bosses.

She's probably putting hundreds of thousands into pursuing this. Maybe over a million. You should think about that and maybe consider how much your time is worth compared to how much she's paying.

xhamster.com/movies/7400146/emma_watson_-_vibrator.html

Thank you

No got that one right away haha, it's locked down to ward against deletion in the unlikely event it is her

Feminism made her ugly.

There's a third video?

>The freckles do, in fact, match.
Honestly, I've looked closely and to me they don't look like they're in the same spot. They're close, but not quite. And there are some key freckles that are missing plus the necklace is missing. I haven't seen confirmation of the bracelet. If someone can post that or link to it, it would help.

I'm sure plenty of people are getting paid to sort this out, but I would like for this to be confirmed and to me it's not at the moment. I think too many anons are blowing their loads now because they grew up wanking to Hermione and they really really want this to be her.

anyone have the webm posted in the last thread of her taking a bbc-sized dildo up her ass?

tru dat

>m.xhamster.com/movies/7400146/emma_watson_-_vibrator.html#

This is AS not EW

Does anyone reckon the neglected leaks are gonna be feeling shittier. Not only were there bodies bared but either no one cared, or they thought they were ugly hahaha

which other leaks? seyfried?

webm with no shitty scrolling text

i.4cdn.org/gif/1489545217366.webm