Kinda wanna hear shit about aliens tbh but post whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A02hFfRqigM&feature=youtu.be
energeticforum.com/psychic-paranormal/8143-brain-advanced-fractal-antenna.html
rexresearch.com/squier/squier.htm
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Arecibo_answer
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i can tell you quick story about a time i saw a ufo.
im not saying it was aliens, but it was pretty damn strange

Mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell

Let's hear it big boi

aight.
lemme type it up

I am a intergalactic being from a star close to what you humans call jupiter. Ama

okay so
>be skating with group of friends about 8 years ago.
>got tired so we all took a break and laid down on some concrete.
>while look up i spot what i thought was a star
>the star started moving around. it was a bright point of light and looked exactly like a star.
>it would be moving left then right, it would go in circles
>it stayed there for a good 45 minutes just wizzing around.
>it would pick up speed super quick and move across the sky in seconds
>finally it stayed still for like 2 minutes and started getting dimmer and dimmer as if it where leaving the earth

it made no sounds, couldnt have been a plane or helicopter. couldnt have been a drone cuz they wherent even a thing that far back.

never found out what it was. all my friends saw it and we watched it for a whole hour move around the sky.

id like to believe.

Maybe it was just a fire fly?
Where do you get your milk?

>Maybe it was just a fire fly?
lol no. this was in the middle of the day.
a firefly's light wouldnt show.

and this thing was way up in the sky.

I once saw a glimpss of another planet, One much like ours. I was astral projecting one night far from home out in the cold reaches of space when some energy drew me to a nearby planet with green grassy hills and large mountains full of trees. I travelled this planet for some time while my curiosity got its fill. It was one of the most beautifull sights and feelings I have ever experienced

We dont bother with poison like milk

I have a story about seeing a ufo, but like the guy above, i couldn't say if it was aliens or not:
>be years ago, late 90s
>camping with a bunch of friends way in the boonies
>3am'ish, everyone getting ready to go to sleep finally after drinking
>someone notices three lights in the sky, moving slowly in the distance, getting closer
>able to make out that it's a triangle shape, not really able to judge how big it is or how far up
>keeps moving really fucking slow, then seems to stop moving
>hovers for at least a full two minutes while we're all questioning each other "is that what i think it is?" stuff
>suddenly starts moving in the opposite direction slowly, then picking up speed, and woosh appears to "blink" out of view

As far as credibility, it doesn't help that we were all pretty drunk and sleepy, but 4 other people besides me saw it. I don't think any of us ever made a big issue out of it, and I'd always kind of assumed it was a secret government thing rather than ayyylmaos but i wouldn't really know anyhow.

TLDR: saw a triangle shaped craft with three lights

I saw some solid black no light triangle shit flying in the sky at night when I was driving in the middle of fucking nowhere out west. it was the 90s and I tried to get some film pics out the window but they didn't come out.

you wanna hear shit about aliens?

why?

sir, have you heard about our saviors in the skies, Solar Warden?

given its constatly discredited, but how would the populace react if you tell them we are working with space niggers from different star systems and galaxies and protecting our solar system from the malevolent space faggots?

teach me how

AHHH YEAH! you OBE?!?

the astral realm is truly awe-full.

IF it were fake, then HO LEE (wewuzkingsand) SHIT can our minds create things that the lexicon of earth cant describe

Takes alot, and I mean alot of time and dedication. There are multiple ways of achieving this. You need to find YOUR way to reach the astral plane

is it something i can google ? where do i begin?

Right? How is it fake if we have so many REAL experiences while travelling. I have seen some shit in my time out of my mortal bound and it gets a lil addictive chasing that

My friend took this, it was way behind and above the store.

Yes. First I would learn how to properly meditate for sleep or just in general. You needbto be positive and look at it as a teaching and not just a experience. Google things like, how to prepare for astral projection, how to meditate for bed and very improtant, how to tether yourselft to your body so you dont get lost out there

I saw something similar like 15 years ago in San Antonio, 3 light triangle craft flying slowly one direction then it stopped and went the other direction super fast

k bro, thanks

BBBBOOOOOXXXXX

we can communicate telepathically with every living creature, you just have to find its corresponding radio waves. Pro tip, you can't prove me wrong.

>Crew: 476
Man, i love the idea of this and would love things like it to be real. But I have a hard time fathoming so many people involved and it still remaining secret.
Maybe I'm retarded.

See you out there friend

this man gets trips and nobody bats an eye

It isn't hard to make thousands of people vanish. People go missing all the time. Why worry about word spreading when you're the largest spy network.

hey Sup Forums, is it possible to convert a windows media player playlist to an album??

thats what im saying, sometimes i wish to be able to manipulate the physical realm when im traveling, but most of the time its just a static on radios.

im not saying that id be like a ghost or something, but like getting to the bottom of the oceans or underground and floating around the bases would be badass.

and then interacting with peeps that are stationed there asking for a job interview would be badass.

but i cant get close to some places

i rec Theta breathing. when you get the hang of that, do the breathings in a dark room and light a candle. Stare at the flame.

you need to focus on a singular point to pull 'yourself' out from, and this helped me.

i can do it anytime im rested enough, but know you will be exhausted when you return.

at least until you get the hang of it.

476 x 8.

i know what you mean, id love to know how i can get in on this awesome stuff.

hell, even as a contractor, i would drop the life i have now just to be able to fly on a tesla tech ship.

well you've peaked another anons interest. gonna start googling and looking for a candle.

I have some controll or atleast conciousness when I travel. The destination is rarely my choice but while travelling or moving between planes, I can feel things like the air, my emotions and her sounds. I will almost always wake up with a sense of joy

aliens huh? have you heard of tabbys star? or how about starshot?

follow like this:

N: Nose
M: Mouth

full deep breaths and go:

In N, out M
in M, out M
in M, out N
in N, out N

and keep it going

if you do it right, you will feel it.

seriously, you will feel that you are doing it right. the further you go in the cycle the further youll get into the meditation and closer to figuring out how to pull yourself out of yourself

thanks, anymore tips on this would be great, i think i've gotten close sometimes

Please learn how to return before trying this. May cause waking paralysis

tabbys star sounds rad. it sounds like a type 2 or 3 civ, right?

i like the Dogon tribes stories about Sirius.

and with Sirius being one of our closest neighbors the story get more and more interesting

is this the tethering thing ?

troof. i imagine a silver cord coming from between the base of my neck and my heart.

practice pulling it to pull yourself back in.

This chart is interesting.

Does a higher brainwave frequency indicate a smaller brainwave amplitude?

i can tell you its an F type main sequence star that has dimmed 40% over 50 years. also something keeps moving in front of it at irregular intervals that dims it to us another 18%(if im remembering correctly) which means the object in front of it is about half its diameter. the two hypothesis are extremely erratic comets, or a dyson swarm.

Yes
Aparently you can get lost while travelling

is it dangerous ? can you die ?

idk, havent considered it.

i think its the changes in the 4 stages that maybe lets you sync them up into a "elevated" higher state.

but all humans fluctuate between all the stages everyday so you pose an interesting thought,

Not sure. I read alot up about this and one story was of a guy who "lost his body" and couldnt return. He said he got too caught up in the emotion of it all that it took him right out of the zone andbhe couldnt reconnect to his tether... he was in a coma for like a month and finally woke up terrified and kinda fucked in the head. He has alot of stories about what he did and saw while in that limbo

>middle of the day
>thought it was a star
Well theres your mistake right there. Your retarded.

Mitochondria and chloroplast are believed to what's left of bacterias that were 'eaten' by an ancient nucleated cell. I BET ALIIENS DID THAT

thats rad. the dyson idea is amazing on its own, thats a LOT of power, and unless you are making jumps across the barriers between universes or dimensions i cant even fathom what you can do with it.

i cant wait until disclosure, i can only hope its before i turn 40

you know mushroom spores might be alien

ITT: Retards that dont realise "astral projection" is just lucid dreaming.

Being this stupid on the internet

>Viruses were created by aliens
>Thanks to viruses life in earth was possible
>Aliens keep testing viruses on earth and humans

>Viruses behave as living organisms but they are not alive

Do you even know where you are bra?

Uhhhh no

Well shiiieeeet you got me there

This guy is a alien, dont trust him
He doesnt want us roaming the galaxies

projecting this hard

you and me both. and yeah thats a fuck ton of energy. me and a few friends best guess is jumping between here and andromeda, if it is a dyson swarm

Never go full retard user.

YO ALIENS ARE MADE FROM INORGANIC MATTER....THEY DON'T GET ENERGY FROM FOOD BUT ANYWAYS THEY HAVE A BUTT AND A MOUTH.

THEY HAVE SPACESHIPS AND PORTALS BUT THEY USE CLOSE-COMBAT WEAPONS

THEY DON'T HAVE BINARY SEX BUT THEY LOOK A LOT LIKE FEMALE HUMANS AND BEHAVE AS LESBIANS AND EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT NEED SEXUAL ORGANS TO REPRODUCE THEY USE CLOTHES TO COVER THEIR BODY

>Your

kys

THE FUCK IS UP WITH BLACK TRIANGLE UFO'S?
>be me 10 years old (1999)
>family moved to northern peru, dad was an air force officer and our country was at war
>living in military compound with other officers and their families, lots of cool kids to hang out with
>playing football (soccer) till close to midnight, light in the soccer field were shut down so we all go and hang out by the side of the field
>shooting the shit with the lads when all of the sudden a black triangle ufo hovers over us, it had 4 lights, 3 red lights in every tip/corner of the triangle and one big white light in the middle
>shit is flying low as fuck, like 100 meters (the size of a football or handegg field)
>moves slow as fuck also, we all started to freak out because we started to realize what it was
>go run to my house (the closest one) my dad was a colonel and he was in charge of the base, he didn't believed us so we said, go see it for yourself!
>dad goes out of the house, fucking UFO is now still hovering over the field inside the base
>dad goes pale, tell us to go fucking inside the house basement ASAP
>sirens and alarms turn off, loud as shit all over the base

As my dad told me, they all saw what it was, they thought they were ecuadorians (we were at war with ecuador) but they soon realized that it wasn't a man made craft, so they followed protocol and ordered the MIG-29 to be deployed and see what the fuck was up. As soon as the planes approached the triangle this dissapeared.

I still hang out with some of those kids and we still remember vividly how fucking strange and terrifying that was

>implying
thats my secret, im all ways coco for cocopuffs

I'm on mobile now, but have you seen the doc about the counter rotation mercury engine used in UFOs (supposedly)?

It needs a bunch of energy to create a localized bubble to transverse space time or something and it works (supposedly) even with regards to relativistic physics.

It was on reddits conspiracy page a few weeks ago, maybe I can find it for you

It is man-made

The triangles are earth based craft, meaning it was made by humans.

Tech is at least 40 years more advanced for theblack projects than what is available to the populace

The tech is a lot more advanced than 40 years haha

Dude, we are synced up. What's up!?

Those big ass black triangle ufos are reverse engineered flying discs

Well teslas tech is going on a hundred years now, so I guess you are right.

But that's why I said at least 40 years

No like more advanced than that shit. Like humans probably wouldn't have come up with it for at least maybe another 100 years from now

Faggot, are you saying that there is another star in our solar system?

I once believed that if you look long enough into someones eyes you can begin to experiences their raw emotions. I took acid with my grandpa and we peered into each others gaze and broke into tears simultaneously on a river bank

/space/ fag

Yeah idk what that is but ok

There's been studies to test something like this.

You look into one another's eyes for 15 minutes and IIT forms a connection that's deeply moving to both parties.

Maybe, idk. But I like the idea of Atlantis and it having emigrants after the flood seeding civilizations around the world with khem as its main HQ.

But then I'd have to take lemuria into account but that seems way out there for me.

i havent heard anything about it. if you could find the doc that would be great. still gonna do research.

I think that intelligent life dont give a flying fuck about us and all that Ancient Aliens noise is just human time travelers trying to accelerate our sapient evolution.

I stopped taking you seriously at BE skating

if aliens were building megastructures they might seed a planet with life for slave labor. gotta be honest 7.2 billion human slaves can accomplish anything

Wait I remember where I saw it now, its on YouTube so I'll post the link in a sec.

Got it. Here you go bud

.youtube.com/watch?v=A02hFfRqigM&feature=youtu.be

That too. Except I feel like the life on Earth was more of an experiment. Just a "lets check in on this a little later" kinda thing

droppin a mad link yo get ready
energeticforum.com/psychic-paranormal/8143-brain-advanced-fractal-antenna.html

Ayy lmaos later : "lol wtf mates"

sweet thanks man

Wtf. These apes shit in their most precious resources.

And a billion of them do so on roads

Interesting that you post this. Did you know human hair, the stuff surrounding your brain, is made up of protein and the minerals copper and selenium (among others) just like radio anteneas? Except for the protein of course.

But we are meat radios. Ham radios if you will.

No prob, I hope we cross paths again. You are cool and I love you.

*designated roads.

my friend brought up an interesting topic, that is we are technically living in a simulation/hologram, and we experience life as fleshy receptacles for a consciousness far reaching past our own dimension. Here we have found ways to replicate life through digital programs. it seems feasible to me that another form of life has perfected this in their realm which allows us to travel somewhat freely in that space but restricts us through the Laws of Properties like our gravity and time

on a side note
rexresearch.com/squier/squier.htm

Yes! This is the only way I can believe that flat earth bullshit.

Its like that hologram in rick and Morty, they stand still but the environment moves around them.

If we are all a singular consciousness experiencing itself from everyone's point of view, at some point everything will have been done and we become a god, for the lack of a better word.

What's to say that there aren't multiple gods in that case, with higher beings even further on up dimensionally.

Its amazing we can even imagine such ideas and concepts in the first place

This is gonna be read in the morning, but I'm already wondering...

Would redwoods be best for this application or those trees that span for acres. You know, the ones that have low hanging branches that touch ground and get hurried, sprout saplings and grow outward.

the wheel of dharma I could loosely compare to this concept of higher reaching gods, in that as you reach higher levels of consciousness and enlightenment you fall deeper into the one-self, rather you see more how each individual reflects itself in all life
you are thinking of the aspen tree(s) they form like grass colonies and fungus

wait no weeping willows?

Sonder is my fave word and concept.

And after I felt it its made me more considerate of everyone around me.

As for the tree, idk. I'm just wondering if for an antennae application if a tall AF tree or a wide spread tree would be better utilized.

The multi frequency receiving is blowing my mind. I wonder if that's what the response to the arecebo message was trying to describe
The part about the telescope used.

.rationalwiki.org/wiki/Arecibo_answer