Theories on Maddie and what the fuck happened?

Theories on Maddie and what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-bombshell-multiple-reports-tie-clintons-podesta-brothers-to-child-abduction-case/34348/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aliens

Shes fine
I took care of all her needs up untill now

The Podestas

sacrifice to moloch

This is Corporal Botini from the milwuake SWAT regiment. Let me know where you've got her held, I wanna smash.

bad things happened to her.
Pearents are the most incompetent perents ever, they may have even killed her themself.

Parents then become UN ambassadors to children...the worse parents ever, leave a toddler on their own in a foreign country.

Hey man, you gotta make a booking online like everyone else

Why do you bother making this stupid thread year after year?

child traffickers, was killed due to the publicity.

parents overmedicated her, and hid the body

Who is her?

That's such a decent opinion

Hey fuck you boss lemme smash

Which one of you sick fucks are to blame?

aliens took her.

man she dead

some sort of kidnapping ring obtained her, too much noise on the topic so they blew her brains out

truthfeed.com/breaking-bombshell-multiple-reports-tie-clintons-podesta-brothers-to-child-abduction-case/34348/

Wew

Agreed. I never came across that theory before. I don't think the parents would have intentionally done something, they have other children, why target just her. And i don't think that she specifically could have been targeted as the events leading up to her disappearance were unpredictable.
For her to have been abducted i think it would have had to of been a crime of opportunity. I think the Portuguese police probably fucked up the search. Somebody knows what happened and it certainly is a mystery.

faggot falseflag CUNT!!!

FUCKER

i only go to uncuckedsentinel.net for real noews

Something smells fishy with that site and we all know it couldn't be a girl...