Femanon here

femanon here

Going to have some guy pay me $50 for a 1 on 1 cam show tomorrow. I have never done this before so what should I expect? I'm worried I'll bore him - I'm so bad at small talk.

Help

You should expect TITS OR GTFO

refer to If you can't show us your tits then you will be a shit camwhore.

You're not becoming his best friend, it isn't fucking hard.

For example:

'Do you like that?'
'*moan*'
'What would you like me to do?'
'Do you like when I do xyz?'

Or if he says something sexual to you:
"you make me so wet'

Just relax

Sup Forums, you are always so predictable. This is why you are a shell of your former self.

Just be yourself. Let him command you a little bit and try to enjoy yourself. How'd you find him or how'd he find you?

He'll start with small talk.
You'll be autistic.
He'll get mad.
You'll feel intimidated, have second thoughts and disconnect.

I just don't want to appear fake. I'm kinda hoping I can get him to do this once a week or something. Need to set up something like that.

thanks user. I'll try. He found me at my job actually. Exchanged emails and he just threw it out there. Kinda need the money right now so I figured why not?

Can't say it's not possible

OP here

Fine, let me rephrase this then:

If you were having a total amateur on cam, what would you want her to do?

I would tits or gtfo

It might feel awkward at first--it's like dirty talking during sex just without the other person there. If you're nervous, practice. Watch videos of successful cam people and emulate what they do. If he asked you, remember he wants it. He thinks it's worth it. Relaaaaaaaax

Fucking faggot

Appreciate the advice. He's pretty handsome so that helps. I just haven't been with many guys, I usually bounce from one long relationship to another.

Wear sexy clothes and lingerie (heels too etc.). Strip slowly, tease. And make sure you have a dildo, good lighting, and a decent enough camera to see anything

You need to post your tits, or you need to gtfo. We can't tell how interesting you'll be until we see the goods he'll be seeing.

I was thinking lingerie, but I was not planning on having heels. Originally thinking knee high socks or panties or something.
Otherwise, I have some toys and my room is well lit enough. webcam from my laptop is all I really have

Can't really say what works for you.

Send a few pictures so we see what we're working with.

I can post tits but they won't be time stamped. I'm way too lazy than to just get an old pic I sent to a previous bf or something

Sounds good to me! Also, have you considered since it sounds like you guys met in real life, he might be interested in more?

>No time stamp

OP's fake, pack it up Sup Forumsoys

Um, what's the fucking rule, men? Quit talking to this fucking no-time-stamped-tits-posting heifer right the fuck now.

I thought about it, but I don't know him that well. I've never slept with anyone I wasn't dating. I guess there's a first for everything though.

Feel free to leave then. I'm gonna be leaving soonish anyway.

Tits or gtfo

>I can post tits but they won't be time stamped.
Lata

Have a good one! Good luck

This is going to have to suffice. From a few nights ago. I know the rules. I'm just way too lazy right now. I'm legitimately in bed about to go to sleep.

Whatever works, although you need to send stuff taken from the laptop camera.

Otherwise they are pointless.

Not to mention, posing for a snap and posing for a video is way too different. You may put yourself in a way unflattering position.

I have a desktop but it's very slow. I was also thinking of being in bed? Should I maybe stand or sit in front of my desk?

I hate that I'm so awkward about this.

I have other pics, but this is the most recent. Posted this when I was drunk the other night

Can't say anything before I see what I'm working with. Why do you think we do casting videos?
Even for a real low budget amateur snap, there is location and make up.

Something taken a few months back.

Whatever you do, don't get attached emotionally. It's just a job.

Last of my concerns. I highly doubt I'll meet Mr Perfect by being a cam whore

You're going to make a lot of money.

haha what makes you say that? (and thanks)

RB?

anons I think I know who this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a trap

someone bump this thread. I don't know if she's going to respond or not. I legit know who this girl is! I have FB, IG, everything

Email?

so post it

Not the angle we are after unless you are going to do the camshow standing up holding the camera over your head to down. A few of our girls tried that, no one's interested.

Need to see you laying down camera on the same level of your head. Or sitting upright, question is, how does your body look while sitting, do you need to arch forward, or backwards.

So far, the pictures you sent me don't tell me anything besides you definitely need stockings socks whatever. Those feet are not working for you.

you like cock ?

no way. Not yet. I want something out of this. Rebecca, don't make me say your last name.

Dont be selfish tell us

I'll paypal you 1$

Who are you? What do you want? This is really unfair. I don't want to beg.

John, your stalker

Do it!

You think sticking to the things set in Sup Forums almost since its beginnings is why its a former shell of itself, and not the fact that you yourself are part of the issue?

That you honey? So that's what you look like under that clothes? Not too bad. I've always wondered. Let's just say that all that blue you wear works well.

whoever you are, if you have my phone number, please call me. I would much rather talk on the phone or text 1 on 1. Please...

were you actually expecting anything different?
your the reason Sup Forums sucks.
also tits or gtfo

Post your number

also do this

Show us a nude photo with face or I leak your Facebook.

>your the reason Sup Forums sucks.
>your
>posts hairy male with two fish half inserted in his anus
kek

and this

damn you got me good

You should expect that you're now a cheap whore.

Just post her Facebook

This just got interesting.

Come on she hasent sent just post her Facebook