If you're comfy post ITT

If you're comfy post ITT

Im pretty comfy right now

Me too

There's nothing more comfy than 90's ambient music imo.

>that album
>ambient

You'd better believe we nappin

Feeling pretty comfy, in bed listening to Talk Talk (Colour of Spring, currently listening to I Don't Believe in You which I adore). You're putting me into the mood for some Nick Drake though.
>Five Leaves Left is his best

Yes, it's very much ambient. Ambient Techno to be precise. IDM is a meaningless term.

ambient techno != ambient

If you want to live inside the Pink Moon album cover reply to this post

BINK bink bink...bink moon

posting

My nigga, what a masterpiece TTS is.

comfy under a carpet of leaves waiting to strike and envenom unsuspecting plebes with my mystic patrician snake juiceeeeee

I realize it's not your typical comfy album, but something about all that percussion and ambient noise puts me in a hypnotic state.

Comfy af

Definitely comfy. Also love this album cover.

I'm the parasite of theeess town

yeah SAW 85-92 is definitely not ambient
>very much ambient. Ambient Techno to be precise
lol

Shit af

Does anyone else feel oddly nostalgic about some place when looking at the Pink Moon cover?

Side note: The Pink Moon cover was actually a piece of surrealist art done by Gabrielle Drake's friend. Nick Drake didn't pick the cover art, and it was originally supposed to be a picture of him on the cover but his physical appearance had deteriorated so badly from his depression they didn't.

Please don't disgrace my thread with this garbage

The Pink Moon album cover has like a 5AM vibe to it, I want to get stoned inside it.

Lambchop are essential /comfy/core

aside from this liquid diarrhea yeah i'm pretty comfy

I'm like max comfy my prime duderino