Dont do it mthrfckr

fucking try me

Faggot you wont

How are you going to do it?

If dubs choke on a dick.

How about lose some weight you fucking worthless faggot

only if you electrocute yourself with household appliances

a rope

I topped @ 360, down to 200. Stop eating food every time you want to eat food. And no goddamn breakfast.
You really ashamed of the weight? Make all of your own food from top to bottom. Grow some tomatos pr squash or some shit. I don't give a fuck, just put some shit (actual shit, mind) in some dirt and add seeds. Then water. A monkey could do it. A monkey is stupid enough to waste the effort. A man has priorities, it's all about moving intake down the list.

Timestamp or btfo

OP is a Faggot

fuck off faggot

You pathetic cunt. Don't hang your well deserved suicide on anonymous posters. Just off yourself. Be a man for once in your grotesquely obese life.

Fuck off

Must be a mighty rope

Better get a thick-ass rope, lard ass.

Jinx

dusgusting fingernails... would suicide...
do et!

Fake and gay

Dick i loose 2 pounds a week running at age 30, find a 5k on active meet friends get competitive look at chicks get smaller bang one seriously it's free

just kill yourself fuck the posters posts

Do it you fucking faggot

Post a time stamp you faggot.

i could never even hug a girl, let alone "bang" one

as much as i want to. one reason why i'm killing myself

BOY

I weigh 290 you look nearly identical to me. Why off yourself? I originally lost 145 lbs going down from 300->155 but due to my mental illness coming into the light and taking control of my life I've gone back up to 290. Once I'm out of this horrible situation(job, lifestyle, living arrangements) I'm so excited to lose the weight like I did before. It isn't rocket science you can do it just like I did and will do again soon.

Steps:
Atkins diet
Intermittent fasting
Cardio

Thats IT.

>my mental illness
Eat a dick, emo phag.

Dew eat!

Kill self now, fatso.

If you want to do an hero, do it! if you want to stream it, do it! All this if I get x Posts ITT bullshit. If you don't have the nerves to do it 100 posts won't change anything.

This shit again?

You're an unfuckable whale. Suicide is a wise choice.

Don't do it dude

▲ ▲

Kek eat a dick nigga

damn those sausage fingers tho. I'm at 240 lb and wonder how you got there m9. It's sad af and motivates me to not continue to be the pig in fears of turning into you.

true.

Time stamp proof?

Kys

Bump

do it fatty!!!

welp let's get er done op

Im #30

kys

do it

do it.

Can't back out now, you worthless tub of goo. Kill yourself and we'll all laugh.

Pick up some Trojans if you drop by Target tonight. If I get one more denial of service, I'm going to burst

When was the last time OP actually delivered?

Whats your reason for suicide? It cant be the weight. there are tons of women interested in bigger guys. plus, if you work out, youll be a heavy 200s muscles as fuck bro. put some work in instead of entertain a bunch a faggots online. they want to see you die because it would make them feel better about their own weight or whatever shitty thing they hate about themselves

Nah bro. Women just use men because they think we're all a bunch of morons to even trust them dirty tricks. They use men for an agenda. they have no love or compassion or true emotions they are gold digging no good for nothing skanks.

Yeah but alcohol tho, and drinking way more than you should

>lavender Clorox wipes

not worth your time to kill yourself, try making a new way to kill other people.

sounds like youve seen some bad shit, but maybe its your taste in girls. I'm not gonna say some gay cheesy shit like, "the one will come along".. but I mean there are some nasty shady people out in the world, but that doesnt speak for everyone out there.

Do it faggot

Why don't you get a high score?

Be the hero Sup Forums needs user

go ahead

Do it faggot

Do it already fgt

Do it so we can get on the news again

fuck off. youre obviously ashamed of your life in some way if youre really going to egg-on some guy to kill himself. why dont you kill yourself since youre so fucked up instead of hoping you can convince someone else to die for your enjoyment

this

Do it

Did you leave to make tendies you fat ass?

I weigh 20 less than you but look 50 heavier.

You dont have it so bad, bruh

bump

>falling for OP's bait

heh. even "christian girls". it's all bullshit. deep down females just want one thing. MONEY and a big dick. it's a shitty world. that's why men run it but now women are trying to run the world and it's going to shit because of it. what the fuck do i know? I am just as pathetic as the dude posting the picture. I am on a msgboard bashing all females because i think they're all no good and scummy.

TIMESTAMP OP

Kill self too phagit

This brotha

how tall are you op, you look big but not tree hunnid.

Make it great. Also I love the people that say 'don't do it' itt because it helps reach 100 posts

Do it faggot

Homer cide.

5'11"

Lady gaga says kill yourself. Even the stars hate OP.

Why don't you just lose weight instead of killing yourself lazy fat

Kill yourself ya useless cunt

damn u hold it well op.
just lose weight and hit the weights and ull be fine

innit fer the lulz bruh.

> not gonna give you the Sup Forums in bruh
> obviously from reddit

>7 billion people
>thinking one suicide is going to change anything

do it OP

If OP was black you fuckers would tell him to kill himself. Racist naggars

youre going to fuck up and be lonely eating frozen dinners in front of the tv, passing out drunk and alone in your underwear if you keep thinking that though. Im just some asshole at the other side of the screen.. Im not trying to change your thoughts.. but And hell maybe thats the life you want to live... idk man

What this guy said. I know I get mixed up with the wromg kind of women, and get hurt as a result.

Not all women are like that, but it takes one to damn near ruin them all. Try to stay close with the ones that youre least uncomfortable with