Op turns 21 in a week

Op turns 21 in a week

Ever since early school, All Ive dreamed of is getting laid. But every year I feel more alone and left out. I have a close group of friends, but I still wish I had someone. So many people have fuck buddies or some shit of that nature. 21 and I still havent gotten laid

Now, All I have is a fucking job, and nothing to look forward to. Day in, day out, the same goddamn shit over and over. Nothing ever changes. I come home to a couple of retarded dogs that make a mess and tear shit up That I have to clean, annoy the living shit out me till I go to sleep, then the cycle repeats.

Probably going to blow my brains out soon. Not asking for sympathy, but wondering if life is like this for anyone else. Im tired of trying for nothing.
Tired of empty hope

Welcome to the average life of an adult, mate.

Not related to your post and more related to the image, but no one should be alone on their birthday.

Find a hobby you enjoy and you'll find some friends and possibly a SO or something. :)

Start heroin

I have literally countless hobbies.

I grow some of the rarest plants in botany, I play a wide range of instruments, I know how to forge, and I get out alot. (But I dont join clubs or shit)

This is true. You could also be glad your life is going as simple as it is right now. You could be in way worse shape...example? sure..you DID finally get laid, got an STD that's REALLY going to fuck you up from getting laid again..knocked the bitch up and now get to pay half your check to child support to the bastard every week from that fucking job you have and come home to those retarded dogs...shit, count your blessings and take the dogs out for a walk or to the pet shop for a new toy you bastard, you might meet a nice girl...

Go see hooker

Use to be like you annon. Then I decided that it's better to be angry than depressed. Join a gym, release that energy. There's so much more in life.

You're 21, prime years of a human. You have so much potential. Workout. Get stronger and more agile. I promise you if you tried for a year straight, you'll be drowning in pussy (or dick, or both, I don't judge). Focus on school. Become a better you. Then when everyone starts looking at you, and you're getting attention, treat them like shit. I'll guarantee you they'll come back crawling.

Personal experience.

Sad!

Only been alive 21 years and you want to die because you haven't felt a vagina? Don't even worry about that stupid shit. Focus on your own life and improve yourself bitch.

Sure I guess. But so many people get get laid left and right with no effort. Im glad I aint go no gaddam kids and no child support, but still.
Im not a neckbeard, and I do everything people should do, but it just bothers me. I always feel forgotten, and working for nothing really loses its appeal.

I dont want to feel this way at 25
I dont want to feel this way at 40

How the fuck did we let it get this bad.
Why do people just accept this souless work cycle
And plunder on

>But I dont join clubs or shit
This is what I mean. Find a hobby that has you interacting with the same people consistantly. Like games? Go to a local game store twice a week or something. Repeated interaction with others over similar interests is how relationships are made.

Be honest OP, beauty-wise how are you doing? Not just talking about your face, how is your weight, hair, clothes

It's going to be real fucking disappointing when he finally feels some pussy. It's great, but it's over-hyped.

But thats the thing man.
I did that for years.

In school, I benched 225 for years
I got moderately good grades
I talked to people. But I always just had close people. And after that, everyone just disappears.

I guess thats the only reason Im here trying to talk to strangers. All those I used to know and trust are gone, but I guess thats just what happens when you get old.

Here's the deal homie, take it from an oldfag:

1. 21 years old is just too young to kill yourself
2. Your 20's are not your "prime" that's a bullshit thing some dickhead came up with. Life starts warming up somewhere in your mid thirties and then starts getting interesting in your forties.
3. If your life is still super fucked up when you turn 40, go ahead and kill yourself
4. Or don't, you just never know what kind of cool curve ball life might throw at you. Aliens could land tomorrow or some shit.

I didn't get laid until 24. When I did, she gave me chlamydia.

Don't be so distraught at not getting laid. It's an unbelievable disappointment.

lol...laid left and right eh? a lot of people run their mouths and say they got a huge dick and can fuck for hours...don't always believe what you hear some people say..and the ones that ARE getting laid were fortunate enough to find some girl that liked the way they looked or were drunk or high and LET them get laid...you certainly will NOT have pussy just knock on your door so you're going to actually do SOMETHING different and anything that gets you social, hell even if it's fucking online social with a LITTLE chance of meeting in person, is better than just working and sleeping...you'll need to put yourself out there for a girl to notice you and put herself out for you man..try older women, they'll love a younger guy that they think can "keep up" with them...

yes, it's true...try sticking your dick in a glass of warm water...it's a LITTLE bit different than reality, but not when it applies for some women...

Man stop being such a huge fucking pussy, seriously.

>oh muh goooood I wish I had a fuck buddy
>omg im a kissless virgin at 20
>waaahh

seriously no girl wants a guy that isnt confident in their own self. Go pick up some hobbies that are fun and you do because you genuinly enjoy them. Girls are attracted to good vibes. As long as you arent a retard and don't outwardly show your Sup Forums Sup Forums persona you're golden. Protip: talk to girls and view them as god damn people.

>tired of having empty hope
>everyone has something
>I feel left out

nigga fuck everyone else. The day you realize that the only person in this world that matters first is yourself is the day you begin to live. You don't need anyone and absolutely no one needs you. Believe in yourself and bring the alpha out in you, you can do this Sup Forumsro

no its an amazing feeling, you guys are either gay or are fucking gross girls

>How about you do what you want to do instead of bitching to strangers on the internet.

i'm turning 21 in a week too, op. where do you live?

>Nothing ever changes
Then change something you daft fuck

>get prossy
>tell her you are virgin need a regular thing until you are secure
>fuck get over perma virgin level
>get better at sex
>go chat to women
>get gf

it's either than or wait until it gets out of hand and you reach socially inept wizard status

OP let me tell you my story, its nothing impressive but its somewhat similar to yours.

I had my first kiss when i was 14.
I graduated high school at 16 , and i didnt remain friends with not a single person from school.
I used to be pretty alone most of the time, always making friends and eventually stopping talking to them,
Life seemed pretty fucking boring with nothing to offer
When i was 21 ( your age btw ) i met this awesome group of people and we became really close friends, we are always going out , we're always there for each others birthday, we spend new years together every year , one of the people in this group was the girl who eventually became my girlfriend , we've been together for the past 2 years. Im 26 now btw.
Also i only lost my virginity when i was 19, and had sex with a decent number of girls prior to meeting my girlfriend, it gets much easier after the first one.

My point is, dont give up, just keep taking the chances life offer you and one day things turn around, i could not be happier right now with my life and 6~7 years ago i was depressed and sure that i would die a friendless failure.

Happy birthday

Record a fucking album if you play instruments. It's so damn easy to start a musical career in America. The fuck are you waiting for.

Play an mmo rpg and join the rest

Im working on that. It will be a while though because I need a fuckload of equipment still.
Computers, interfaces, mics, cords, and program experience. All of which is very expensive.

Slowly, however its coming into view.

Mother fucker.
I have plenty of hobbies.
I get out. I do shit, And I talk to people. Im not your casual /b neckbeard. I guess the hard part is just finding people that are genuinely interesting to talk to, and who feel mutually.

And yes, I know the only person that can help me is myself. Ive known this for a long time.
But when you have to do it all by yourself all the time, it just drags. All I want is just someone to help me out along the way. All im saying is that im tired of it only being me. Its always been just me.
But thanks for your help user

If you blow your brains out livestream that shit nigga

I wish I knew you more to be able to 1-1 with each other. I really like you and see potential in you. But you just need someone to help you. I want to be that person.

Colorado.

Jesus christ. 30 sounds like the beginning of the end, 40 is a living nightmare.
I know alot of 40 year olds.
None of them are happy or anything to look up to.
And after that, youre 50. No fun for anyone.

I always thought I was Ok, but for some reason, I guess not. Other people dont like me. Or something.
5 11
White as a ghost
I look, literally, like Adam Savage.

Man you have no idea how good you have it. Granted you havent had sweet pussy yet, imagine being in a fucking abusive relationship with someone like I have.

You get used to this idea that you need someone and then that person is shitty yet makes you feel good one day and bad the next. All I'm saying is that yea its nice to have a companion every once in a while but dude fuck that shit man. Girls are fucking problems

Get a dog problem solved. Mine just died tho that shit sucks but hey best fucking 10 years of my life because of him.

>go out
>purchase xtc pills with high mdma
>pop that SOB
>go to club/bar
>depending on if you take drugs/your tolorance youll be making plenty of friends and talking to chicks

Now i know this sounds really cliche.
>oh you have no life make it worse with drug abuse.

But pills and making friends really helped me come out of my shell
>silly me overdid it tho. Now an xtc addict suffering from withdrawl

Or if you feel your life has no meaning try a hallucinogenic. LSD changed my life and helped treat me mental state. Gave me my confidence back etc

Up to you user but it beats being depressed and sitting on the internet all day

Hold on to those close friends user.
And to break your boring cycle, try somerhing new wherr youll meet people.
Idk, follow a course or somerhing. Youll have something different where you see new people twice a week or so.

Remember though that when you do go out to meet new people, they may be just as socially fucked up about it as you are and don't know how to communicate properly back with you, even if you're doing everything right...they might just be nervous and want to retreat back to their "safeplace" at home, alone and regret the things they did and didn't do when you tried to talk to them...

If you think you look OK you probably do, and a OK looking guy is pretty much enough for every girl (beauty wise), you just gotta up the rest of your game, clothing, grooming, posture (often overlooked but it plays a big role in attraction) , and the most important confidence (be confident not rude) make yourself be heard , have strong well formed opnions, and finally have a good sense of humor, make people laugh (crucial if you want to get girls)
You seem educated , smart and overall a good person, you're probably just missing out on a couple aspects of socializing and flirting

I can sit back in solace and know that I have it nice. I always just thought by now in life I wouldnt be such a loser. It also bothers me because my family used to joke about me getting lots of girls when I was young. They all wanted to see my girlfriends. I never had any. Now most of my family has died or lost contact, and I can see my parents are.. On edge about my future.
Also, I find it funny that people always say "stay single, its better that way", yet you see them with a girl at any given chance. Seems hypocritical.

Ive gotten into the drug pot much more than I should have. Ive seen things that most people wouldnt believe. What scares me though, is how hard it is to live. We have to sell our soul, just to barely survive. Too many god damn people everywhere. Too many blind morons that are obsessed with self image and greed. But they dont care, as long as theyre fat and happy, everything is peach perfect.

I dont want to work myself to death, in some shit job, just to barely scrape by and be unhappy all my life. I understand thats what most people have to do to live and survive now, but still.
I never asked for this.
None of us did

Life is actually really fuckin simple. Move into a fairly low rent apartment or house with some friends, get a motorcycle, work out, go to bars and pick up chicks there. Get badass haircut too.

Well as i said try hallucinogenics or stimulants and you can feel alot more chill in life.

Or
>and yes im being serious on this
You could break bad. Buy a few oz of weed. Sell it on. Repeat. Have trustable people to do this with. Move onto more expensive shit etc. Sounds like im having a laugh at OP's expense but i know a few people who were borderline gonna off themselves did this. Now they couldnt be happier
>happiness came at the ego that power brings however

Yeah start dealing drugs OP that will only bring happiness and true friends into your life

Smh, fuck off retard life is not a tv show, thats terrible advice

>I dont want to work myself to death, in some shit job, just to barely scrape by and be unhappy all my life
For God's sakes it's not a prison, go find a different fucking job..damn! You might even find one that actually makes you HAPPY, they do exist and maybe one with some girl there that might be your future wife ffs...

>I understand thats what most people have to do to live and survive now

Nigga, people have had to contribute to society to survive forever...maybe TV and MUSIC have flawed how people think about what is reality but, yeah, most times shit isn't going to be just handed to you..

>Nigga, people have had to contribute to society to survive forever...maybe TV and MUSIC have flawed how people think about what is reality but, yeah, most times shit isn't going to be just handed to you..

This.
Take animals for example, everyday of their lives they are literally fighting to not get killed, but they cant drink beer and drive go karts at the weekend, IMO we got it pretty good

What If, I told you I have been far down that path?

I have a mountian of cannabis under me. My personal favorite psychotropic substance.
Psychedelics are life. They have shown me the working of life, and purpose of life itself.

What they have also shown me is how shallow and fucked everything really is.
We live in a world were there are so many goddamn humans, we have bypassed nature.
Now, you no longer worry about getting eaten, but thrown in jail by some asshole with a gun, or legally robbed by lawers and their courts.
There is no more regard for life. If youre not human, your fucked. We have destroyed the animal world with plastics, oils, you name it, and theres still no end in sight. The "world leaders" still want to push onward and build in the name of humans.

What im saying is that the world is no longer natural. You dont go and collect berries, and live happily with your community. You live in a grid, you go to work, on a schedule, every day until (basically) the day you die, doing some fucked task you probably dont want to do.
Everything is so superficial and corporate.

This isnt living. Its slavery disguised as life

I remember being where you are now.

Now I'm 28 and balding.

If these two dogs are such obnoxious nuisances to you, then get them gone, you goddamned shitwit.

Give them to a shelter, preferably, unless you're looking to be an edgy asshat and torture them to death, in which case I can't stop you anyway, so do what you will, but don't bitch about dogs irritating you whenever you're home if you're unwilling to be rid of them despite their supposedly being such a frustrating aspect of your unfulfilling and empty life.

When did your hairline start to recede?

>Now I'm 28 and balding.
laughing my motherfucking ass off...YEAH! This young buck thinks shit's tough right now..bahahhaha...yeah wait on that baldness and ED to sneak up...

Don't worry getting laid isn't everything! After I got laid I was sad because I wasn't constantly getting laid haha (Girlfriend is long distance sort of)
But yeah no need to worry! It will happen in time, I see people complaining about shit but you just got to put yourself in situations that allow you to meet girls that you want to meet! :)
This is beautiful!

But thats what im saying man. I
Never asked for any of that shit.

I would rather live in nature. Fuck goKarts and TV, and whatever else it is that most people do. I wish it was just simple. I would rather be hunted and eaten by animals than hunted down by IRS and the tax people, and have them take everything I own. Even worse, abducted and thrown in prison for something someone else thinks is "wrong"

Ive been through so many jobs, and in the end, its all shit. Unless you have a big baddie degree, youre flipping burgers, standing in a grocery store, or scraping slime up from some hellhole in the city.

Maybe im just bitching here, but does nobody else see what im saying? Its just torture day in, day out. The system is completely wired to fuck everybody, and everyone just plunders on.

You could try getting yourself a motorcycle and start traveling. You will meet new people and get out of the routine.

>I have a mountian of cannabis under me. My personal favorite psychotropic substance.

Well, there's your problem, consistently smoking weed gets you into a low motivation and bad mood cycle, thats why life feels so boring and repetitive, i know at first it got you really creative and hopeful about life, but consistent use will mess with your brain chemistry.

We'll keep going onward and upward dreaming to the stars. Go live in the forests picking berries then if everything built is so bleak to you. Then return to the ground.

Meanwhile I'll live on a space colony because engineers dreamed outside of the natural order, biologically immortal because scientists studied the human genome and advanced the technique of gene repair to the point that we are perpetually young. And do you know what I'll do up there? I'll garden. Maybe I'll take you with me and recycle you into fertilizer for a plant that doesn't exist yet.

You think your psychotropics have shown you some inner truth, some bigger picture but I can see all they've done is reveal how mundane and uncreative you are. It's all fucked sons of man bad, nature good me intelligent nihilist.

This. This is exatly what bothers me.
I wish my younger years were better.
Im tired of watching everything I loved and hoped for go to shit.
(Then after 30, it will be at best, another 45 years of even more of the same shit.)
Thats a hell worse than death

What a god damn waste.

try telling this to Joe Rogaine and he'll chimp the hell out at you kek

>Why do people just accept this soulless [sic] work cycle
It's a funny thing called a survival instinct.
Your biological programming keeps you from pulling the trigger the same way it drives you to feed yourself.
But that's not to say it can't be overcome; lots of people kill themselves just the same as lots of people ignore their hunger. Either way, if you want things to get better, you'll have to exercise your willpower.

just b urself

bro I lost my virginity when I was 17 and I did it because of "OMG I'M A VIRGIN" pressure
I don't regret it enough to blow my brains out but I wish I gave my v-card to someone else
look at it this way: you're waiting for the right person
best advice I can give you is just be social and also be wary of your choices
don't just meet some random chick at a party and get laid, be friends for a few months and then ask them out and see what happens
if she says no well that's not the end of the world, just try someone else
dating is a lot of trial and error
the worst thing is lying to yourself about who you are
be real and honest, don't act like someone else
even if you're a piece of shit like I am, it's better to be honest

>I would rather live in nature. Fuck goKarts and TV, and whatever else it is that most people do. I wish it was just simple.

I dont think you're being serious, and i think you know that, if you really wanted that you'd be doing it.
There are a lot of small communities that live a simple life in the jungle, and also a lot of people who go live on their own away from the city.
If you really want that you can find within minutes pages with every single piece of information you need to prepared yourself to do so, but you dont want that, thats the bullshit you're making up to not face your problems

I would have killed myself long ago if it wasnt for that mountian under me. Infact, its the only thing that keeps me going!

Honestly. I hope that never happens.
I hope to see the war that turns humanity to dust.
Fuck humans, and all that they do.

I could care less if we make it to space, and so forth. We were just fine as we were in tribes, living and co existing with other life, unlike the cancer we created. Its sickening to see what our species has done, not only to eachother, but to all life we evolved and lived with.

If you ask me, youre the dull and unimaginative one.

I am 21... and I feel the same as you user.. the only difference is I had a girlfriend for 4 years, which I lost due to these feelings. I AM going to kill myself, its not so much of a when, or how. I have 2 more months left to have fun.. imma use my remaining resources from my last job to buy some bags of charcoal n H. I'll go out peacefully.. I hope you find something better in life, or join me in the "after".

dont know if somebody told you already...
you expect life to change, yet you dont seem to do anything.
its upon you to change something, you need to actively change things, you could sit there and hope for years that something changes but none's gonna do that for you

>Unless you have a big baddie degree, youre flipping burgers
I thought flipping burgers at Burger King would be horrible, but I actually enjoyed going to work there and seeing the girl pictured, who later became my wife...You just have to keep on looking until you find that right niche...

btw, just kidding ofc, the girl pictured is a porn star who has taken it every way possible for cash...so even if you're fucking flipping burgers, save your $, you might can eventually afford to fuck something as hot as this..or at least something with a vagina...

At first OP seemed like a cool guy, underarchiever, but cool.

Now he seems like a bitch who is completely unwilling to do something to change his life

Im out

That genre of pictures seems to be growing.

Sex doesn't matter. Plenty of people don't have sex until well into their 20s. Doesn't even matter. If you're so focused on sex it probably means you need some hobbies or other things to do.

This nigga on a daily basis got people thinking he's a chick..at 20 years old he should learn he needs to cut that fucking hair or keep on living that unisex life..damn...no girl wants to be with a guy and have another guy whistle and say "dammmm hey ladies!"

Honestly I really dont care at this point.
I dont want to save it anymore. I would throw it away to anyone who wants it. It doesnt matter anymore.
I wanted to give it to someone at 16. Now its just a burden and I feel like a fuckin loser every day for having it. It means im undesireable. 21
years undesireable.

Not really lying to myself, but ok.
The only real modern things that I enjoy are my electric instruments, and computers for said music. Everything else is just pure cancer and marketing.
Right now im trying to save money for land, so I can make a sustainable living community.
But once again, humans have taken, quite literally, fucking everything.
Much easier said, than done. (But hey, if people are willing to show me the way how to leave and join said communities, show me right now.)

Slutty dykes might.

22 turn 23 in a couple months, still a virgin

Honestly I just stopped sweating it, getting laid has never really been a priority for me, I've just always wanted to do something that gave my life some meaning. I spent a couple of years after High School in rural Puerto Rico basically living in the jungle taking care of my grandmother until she died, and I definitely came out of it a different person.

I've got a few friends that I chill with. But I've taken all of my energy and focused it toward getting fit (not necessarily to get girls, but to genuinely improve myself,) and finishing school with good grades (currently sitting at a 3.8)

I may never get laid in my life, and that's just something that I've accepted, I guess. I guess the big hurdle for me was coming to the conclusion that I'll survive without.

Contemplating doing Air Force ROTC starting next fall to see if that's something that interests me. I figure that if I can make the cut, being a pilot would be pretty cool. If not, it's still some good job experience for a couple of years while I get my shit together after college.

Who knows? OP if you really want to get laid, and that's your biggest priority in life, I obviously can't give you any advice, but I think that you should just find something that is important to you and do it, and maybe you might find someone along the way. I'm still working on that part.

Things dont change overnight faggot.
Did i ever say I wouldnt make an effort to change? No I didnt. Fuckoff, quitter.

OP if kill yourself then everybody who dislikes you or treats you like a free sample wins. They will be happy to learn of your death and probably even laugh at or celebrate it. But if you stay alive then your very existence is a thorn in their side. Choose life.

>If you ask me, youre the dull and unimaginative one

You couldn't be more objectively wrong. We both have sentience and intelligence yet all you can think to do with yours is die so that you don't have to behold unpleasantness. And that's even upon the crutch of psychotropic mind-exploding drugs.

Not only are you uncreative but also not smart enough to forge a meaning out of your existence.

It's in your hands though. You can start turning yourself to dust right now if you like as you hope so strongly for. My fertilizer offer still stands.

focus on your flaws and improve them
chicks say low self esteem is a deal breaker but that's not the whole truth
what bothers dudes and chicks alike is when their partner complains about x, y, and z but never takes any steps to fix x, y, or z and rejects any help on the matter when someone is trying to help them
it sounds like you're unhappy with yourself more than anything else
only you have the ability to change yourself, my dude
that's not even just a "hurr durr fortune cookie statement"
I've been smoking cigarettes for almost 10 years and recently decided to commit to fucking quitting
set realistic goals and follow through
you'll feel good about yourself and that will pay itself forward
even if you set goals like "I'll work extra hard" or "I'll make sure I get an A in that class"
it releases dopamine in the brain when we accomplish set goals

>if people are willing to show me the way how to leave and join said communities, show me right now

Shit, buy an RV or a camper and go move out in the country somewhere..or a fuckin van down by the river...if you think moving even further from society is going to help you get laid, well, that's not going to happen...damn, you're a human being man, part of that shit is being able to adapt to things, not completely give up and run away ffs...fucking Eskimos living in fucking houses made of ice and nothing but fucking snow around, did they say nah I'd be better off in the jungle,,,nah! they sucked it up and adapted and fucked like bunnies cause there's still Eskimos around for some reason...shit, yeah...nice "bitching" thread man...suck it up buttercup, life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride".

Wow you're a really lazy motherfucker, just do a 5 minute google seearch on sustainable/off grid communities and you'll find hundreds of places you could live, ranging from living in a tent in the woods to living in a multi million dollar self powered house condo in the middle of god knows where

You're all talk and complains

>wondering if life is like this for anyone else

ITT: OP is a bitch

From someone who was in the same situation 2 years ago when I was 19, I can say it will get better eventually.

I though that I would never get laid because I'm a fucking manlet but in just 1 month y manage to get a gf and fuck like rabbits. Unfortunnately we broke up after 3 month but I realize that sex it's not everything.

Don't lose hope user. The pussy come by herself.

Sorry for the bad english.

Yeah but that guy probably had a heap of friends at one point.

None of them are free, mind you. I certianly dont have transportation for that right now. Even then, I dont have the money to get there at the moment. Get what im sayin, jack?

99.9999% of people who buy houses don't walk up and pay cash money....there is a thing called "credit" where this so called fucked up society is actually kind to people who appear to contribute to it and offer credit to responsible people who have jobs (any paying job)...

Not trying to make a bitching thread here, but whatever. Maybe it is.
All im saying is that day in, day out, it just seems like such shit with no pay off.
Yes, only you can make a difference in your life and make it count, but sometimes, even the greatest plans go to waste, mr. Churchill.

Ps- thank fucking god im not an eskimo. That sounds worse than hell itself

Too bad making excuses isn't a lucrative trade. You could have sugar daddied yourself a trophy wife by now.

>Too bad making excuses isn't a lucrative trade.

Tell that to the liberals

They lost didn't they?

BAZINGAGAZABENGHAZIZIMBABWEWWW.WEW

>thank fucking god im not an eskimo. That sounds worse than hell itself

yeah, who'd want to sit at home all day like this...pure hell...

Doesn't stop Bernie from driving around in a 150,000 car

Listen to him user, I'm 20 and I was sort of like you. Thinking I was never gonna get laid or find love. Then I did, and I fell into infatuation. That led to me getting her pregnant. Now we barely even talk and I don't feel much for her anymore. We don't even live together either. Just know that the situation you are in is good, and you don't want to mess it up somehow by being desperate and wanting love/sex.

>I always thought I was Ok, but for some reason, I guess not. Other people dont like me. Or something.
>5 11
>White as a ghost
>I look, literally, like Adam Savage.

>Colorado

Kill yourself fucking normie faggot

Jesus christ I fucking hate snow and Ice.
Words cant even describe. Good fucking lord I hate the cold, ice, and snow. Fuck me. (I live in colorado. So yes, I know what the fuckin snow is like.)

I want to live in the forest/jungle, with no god damn snow. I can deal with the spiders and centipedes, but fuck those snow giants. Gaddamn.

Dude go into the army. You'll meet TONS of people or if you don't want to fight then the navy or airfoce. Gives you something new to do and sailors get tail like fuck. The only ones who get more are marines (which I'm going into next month). Also trust me when I say this try to cherish it till you find the right person because otherwise you feel crappy if you throw it away like I did

Shillary is even richer isn't she?