TES Bread?

TES Bread?

About to start replaying Skyrim...

>>>/Kill yourself faggot/

Bought this years ago but just started really playing it for the first time over spring break.
Comfy af game.

I agree man. So easy to get lost into

Holy shit how can I make skyrim look this good on my PC?

photoshop

must be bored as fuck cabin fever time.. I just started replaying new vegas. Spring can arrive tomorrow. Winter was fun, but time to move on

Yup...just got like 1.5 more feet of snow yesterday too

Play Breath of the wild pleb

the snow missed us, just like most of this winter :( northeast MN here. We got shit for snow, was in the 50's a couple days last month, now back in the 20's, but no snow. Need 4-wheelers to go ice fishing. the only place you can ride a sled is on the lake, trails are shit.

Eso my nigga, eso plus

I know I should give her another try, but that first release month was fucking awful.

didn't think it would be worth playing, I may check it out, but doubtful. Tried ultima online once, figured eso would be about as dreadful

They've improved it a lot

I've put a few hundred hours into it. I love it, but I can see why people don't like it. It definitely got a lot better after the October update.

is it another blatant ripoff that didn't need to happen, and only niche retards play it, like every other mmo these last few years?
or is it playable?

Damn, game won't start lol

Eso is playable at the least. yeah there is a lot of grinding and the main quest is a bit...lean. but there is plenty to do in regards to questing and public dungeons and shit. the pvp is an interesting background, but ends up being a grindfest just like every other mmo. the player housing is an interesting twist allowing you to do some pretty cool stuff if you are a late game character especially, but is still accessible if you are off to a decent start or want to drop 30 bucks into the crown store. Eso Plus is unnecessary at the best. it is not worth the 180 usd per year. you are better off using that money and flat out buying the biggest house in the game and calling it good. You can always spend the money for character slots as you need to rather than waste them. the xp boost isn't as good as they would have you believe and a monthly stipend of 300 crowns is shit for what you are spending, there should be ways in game for you to earn that much without spending actual money if you are a heavy gamer. Other than that, as a fan of the original morrowind since its release, the update looks like it should; a graphics overhauled morrowind.

eso is pretty good.
I prefer running dungeons more than anything.
I was addicted to it before BotW came out, will be getting back into it this weekend

If I like old school runescape will I like eso?