How can I flavor my stir fries etc without using a lot of salt?

How can I flavor my stir fries etc without using a lot of salt?

Garlic, onion, and diced hot peppers sautee is what I use now

cum

i c ....

Ketchup works pretty well for me.

Himalayan pink salt. Delicious and healthy also.

Lemon juice, chilies, ginger

add a teaspoon of sesame oil. white pepper powder is good too. tons of garlic and make sure you get the pan smoking hot before you throw everything in to get some smoky flavor. buy a $7 pepper mill off amazon and add fresh cracked black pepper too.

from a sodium perspective, it's no more or less healthy than other salt.

>Ketchup

MSG

Nice, thanks bros. This is the first time in my life cooking and I really like it lol

I use homemade buttermilk ranch dressing, but i'm not a faggot who cares about healthy bullshit

forgot to add, get a bottle of oyster sauce. makes a huge difference. add a 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, some cheap rice wine (chinese cooking wine), just a touch of vinegar.

you can also add a little bit of chicken stock and some starch to make a little bit of sauce.

ouyster sauce

Rosemary, oregano, cumin, curry powder, or chili powder

>trips

Oyster sauce or soy sauce too

Get herbal mixes or just an assortment of herbs and experiment.

Use some ginger that really helps. If you really want to get snazzy, try adding a dash of cinnamon or some chinese 5 spice, hoisin sauce as well if you have any.

Ginger, you fucking faggot.

And salt.

A little bit of salt.

not ginger, if available in ur area go with galgant instead

Braggs liquid amino acids, about 1/3 the sodium of soy sauce, and while different, is delicious in its own right.

Like some user said, ginger and lemon juice. I personally don't like chiles but he may be right in this too :) but ginger is divine on stirfry/rice if you like ginger. Lemon juice can be added to almost anything. I would suggest finding an Asian like sauce you like. I like the teriyaki sauce I can get from my nearby Asian restaurant(i go in there everynow n then on dates n get a few free cups of it from this burmese guy named NaySir that I used to get high with), they say they make it themselves, but they probably just water it down a lil like everyone else HAHA.
tl/dr try finding some asian sauce you like to add to your shredded ginger root.

This. Onry way for a rear aufentic fravor

Fish sauce, lemongrass
I used to do a teriyaki style thing with brown sugar soy and cola

what the fuck is in that photo

You're missing fresh ginger. As other anons have said. You will want to add a little salt in the form of either soy sauce, fish sauce, or oyster sauce.
Using sesame oil also gives a much better flavor IMO.

travis still showin off his power

some user puked shrooms and called his mom to take him to the hospital one night, after I begged him not to.

You forgot ginger, chili, ketjap manis (thick sweet indonesian soy sauce) or a shot of fish sauce (vietnamese) mixed with fresh lime juice if you're adding sea food. And oh boy don't forget to roast some curry paste in the oil before you add anything. I preferr light javanese one.