Stoner thread

Stoner thread
Rate my bud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks dense and kiefy. few leaves left on from sloppy trimming but it looks like some healthy indica

A nug I bought on Friday.

I'm smoking some dank shit now man. that looks damn good. where did you get it

HELLO DEA-FBI-CIA-NSA.
WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR DRUG PHOTOGRAPHS. HAVE YOU RECENTLY SHARED THAT OBAMA KUSH WITH TRUMP YET?

When did u guys smoke the first time

I got it from a kid I know from the neighborhood

My first time was the night I graduated high school. Didn't feel much but I was with my buddies and some sketchy kids were fucking with me. I'm cool with the sketchy kids now but don't really make an effort to talk to them

Sometime in late 2011. Smoked a blunt with my sister and her best friend in my sister's car in front of my house. Didn't really get high though. Was 19 at the time.

in a car at 14

I remember my first time. I was with a friend we were both 18 and i didnt smoke cigs or something before. I took one hit out of his pipe and i didnt feel shit. After ten minutes i was on the couch high as fuck. But i guess it was because i never smoked something before

>fresh off my crop

Still drying doe

I smoked the next day after my first time and got blasted af. My friend and I were just doing endless steamroller hits. God that first summer smoking weed was the best

gorgeous
also checkd

Love the white hairs on the bud. What strain did you grow?

*Orange sorry

Skunk # 1

Weed is for faggots
Kill yourself

that some nice bud

If you dont like getting stoned gtfo of a stoner thread. Fag

Best way to smoke wax besides torch and nail?

knife hits

Vape? Dunno i dont smoke wax

Who buys a fuckin nug? And you've had it since Friday? Weird

That's some dank bud, bro.

Naw I smoked it already just wanted to show a picture. It was really dense so that's a dub right there

God damnit i never get weed like this

Get back to work DEA

Kek

Any Aussies in this thread?

How good has your smoke been lately?

Don't waste your time. If you're spending money on wax might as well smoke it right

Is a dub a gram or 2 grams? I've heard people use it for both and I need to settle this now

A dub should be 2 grams but in my area it's like 1.5grams if you know someone that won't give you just 1 gram. But the weed has gotten way better since there's a medicinal shop just a few blocks from my place

That's what I thought! Haha some people call a dub 1...doesn't make sense. And right on man, where you coming from?

I'm from Illinois and have had a lot of decent bud since I've started smoking(2yrs ago)

Are they medical there? I'm from southern Cali so I kinda live in ignorance sometimes and forget about how hard other states/countries have it when it comes to herb.

Yeah we're medical now. Decriminalized as well unless the cops are dicks. Bare minimum like a 200 dollar fine if they find just bud on you

I took some 25i with friends a few days back and had a pretty decent trip. After a while the high seemed to have died down entirely, so we started smoking weed. I took a huge rip of this stuff called Yukon Gold, and I had never felt so fucked up after taking just one hit from a bong.

Anyways we started watching something spooky, and someone died in a horrific fashion, and as I tried to comprehend what just happened, by body started throbbing, and I could barely speak.

Was this the acid or the weed? What exactly happened to me? I have never experienced anything remotely like this.

I wish I had connections. My friends and I smoke like, 4 times a year maybe, but it's been a while now since my friend lost his connection. Honestly wish I could make it a semi regular thing.

Laced weed buddy ever heard of PCP?

Is that something you really have to worry about from respectable marijuana dispensary in Washington State?

God yes! Those dispensaries are lacing my shit. Lol. Where at in WA are you, oly fag here.

Going to get an ounce later. How long should it last me if i smoke a bowl every night?

It varies. I'll smoke about a gram a day, a ounce will usually last me like 25 days.

Probably like 3 weeks unless you end up smoking more after a couple of days

Centralia, so not too far from you. I believe it was purchased from Marijuana Mart in Grand Mound. I mean now that I look up the effects if PCP, my experience seems very comparable to having taken a small amount of it, but they smoked a lot of it, I only took one hit off the bong, so shouldn't they have had the same experience?

not bad, what do you pay for an ounce where you live?

Depends on the bowl size really. I have a pretty standard size bowl piece for my larger bong, and a huge bowl piece for my smaller bong. I can usually get 4 bowls out of a gram with my smaller bowl and about 2 and a half out of the larger one, so you wouldn't need to re-up for a while if you smoked just a bowl a day.

let me redpill you stoner fucks for a sec:
28g for ounce
14g for half ounce
7g for quarter ounce (quarter)
3.5g for 1/8 ounce (eighth)
1.75g for 1/16 ounce (dub)

a dub is 1.75g just look at it with some critical thinking for a second, i know its hard for you pot head burn outs

weed like all drugs is degenerate as fuck, everyone in this thread please kys

I grew up in Centralia. Hate that place. What you smoke could of been laced with oil, kief, other very highly enriched thc products. Like when my wife does a bong hit, we got a strong strain, with some oil on top of that, she is done for from that one hit.

As some one that has worked in I502 grow, I doubt it was laced with any thing other than other THC products. Just due to how easy it is to track that shit all the way back to the grower. If any thing, I'd look more towards your friends who could of laced it and not tell you.

Varies what I get. The place I go to does 25% off from like 8 pm to 11pm. So an ounce of something dank can run me 70 up to 100.

Like 120

Being a redneck is degenerate as fuck too. Their flag isn't even the true rebel flag. Yet many consider being a redneck a good thing. How?

>tfw in NIR it's £250 for an ounce

I have no clue what that means in burger dollars.

>weed is a drug meme
ebin

$306 an ounce

Sucks for you man. If it makes you feel any better I haven't been getting really stoned lately. So I'm on a tolerance break

Holy fuck balls! Are you at least able to grow?

Nah man, they aren't those kinda people. We're just a bunch of nerds who like weed and occasionally like to trip on some sort of acid. Besides I saw him tear open the package the joint was in. I really doubt someone would have laced it unless they were badly wanting to prank someone, because adding another substance to it would cost more for them financially, and it was only a 6 dollar joint.

Nothing wrong with that. After I started to do nothing but dab for a while, my tolerance skyrocket. Did a 3 month break.

Yeah I fucking hate this degenerate city. My ex best friend/weed dealer was robbed here.

It's nothing but drug addicts and crazies.

north Houston dogfood or mdone swap maybe nugget?

I was smoking about every night for a couple of months but just recently a weekend smoker now. Life is really shitty without constantly smoking but whatever Sup Forumsro

That's why I stick to bud and edibles. I've got a neighbor who I occasionally, and I can pack a fat bowl and get ripped, and he's complainin' that he ain't the least bit high, but all he does all day is smoke oil from an expensive vape pen.

I hate taking breaks from smoking. I suffer from bad depression, the shit they prescribe me, makes me suicidal as fuck. So either smoke and not be depressed, take pills and become suicidal, or just say fuck it and deal with crippling depression and take nothing.

Anyone have experience with eating weed instead of smoking it? I heard you get a better high and it lasts longer

I don't care for the vape pens, the highs are always so meh to me. Popping a few tremadol, smoking a fatty bowl. Or smoking a fatty bowl while drinkong. Such amazong high (Big as fick Indica fan, so them both combined gives me such a good body high)

That's why i'm asking you fuck boi

You don't just eat the weed. It first has to be decarboxylation before turned into a edible. Plus the high can bary, it takes a while for it to kick in (Usually hour for me) Even then you won't know how high you get until you get there. Some of my best high have been from edibles. High can last longer depending how hard it hits you.

I rather smoke and get more of the instant high, than to fuck around with edibles and see how I am in a hour or two.

He's got some expensive ass mod and he swears up and down it fucks him up right quick, but I've smoked from it and I've gotten better highs from a bat.

What is you where to grind it and sprinkle it over something then eat it

So you weren't joking? Christ, all you have to do is Google "Can I eat straight up weed and get high?", and it will spit a big no at you.

I have some gnarly anxiety and smoking usually helps me not stress out as much. Without smoking I've been just all sorts of fucked up

Ask an Aussie dealer anything.

Wollongong based, pulling shit from Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney.

not the worst bud I've seen, but still pretty bad

I need some green down south ADL right now, can you help

Wish you lived in Melbourne so I could hook up.

How's business my man?

Any head shops down under? Just ask them.

Used to smoke all the time now it just gives me bad anxiety. rip me

sativas does that to me, smoke indica strains instead my dude

If I told a weed dealer that I want indica, they would have it? I don't remember ever being offered a choice

>be me
>grew up as a stoner
>haven't smoked weed in 4 years
>suddenly feel like having a little toke one fateful friday night
>get so stoned I'm freaking out the first time
>one joint lasts me a couple of days
>fast forward one or two months
>can smoke several joints in a day
>the high only lasts a little while before I feel like smoking again
>feels bad man

I got a lil bit anxiety, mostly just depression. I actually owe my career due to weed. Got me out of bed, I found learning my trade to be so fun. Now I'm a 01 electrician.

Should do as most dealer only sell indica anyway as it grows faster

If your dealer sells different strains, sure, he'll know.

I'm currently bumming around and working on some short films. That's my career move as of right now hopefully it will work out

It's easier to grow indoors too because it's a relatively short plant, so it's much easier to grow incognito.

Are these short films of the x rated type? My friend tried the whole film thing. Went to the art school that Kevin Smith went to. Was always making short movies. Now the fucker sells cosplay props that he makes, for a living now.

Any one else high as fuck, watching movies? If so, what are you watching? I myself am watching the original Red Dawn. All the while smoking some Hindu kush, doing some shots too.

k, ill try some coke

ADL?

I totally could man if you're in my area.

Ausfag here. I'm travelling to the US in July with some friends and know that recreation use has been legalised in CA and NV. Does this mean that I'll be able to buy it from legit stores and smoke it legally when I go? I am over the age of 21.

Naw just regular short films. I'm only 20 right now so my plan is put a couple out put them in festivals and wish for the best. Eventually move to California and go be a production assistant or write for a series

Max Keebles Big Move. It's a terrible movie, but tell my brain that when I'm smoking.

Are you Jack or Beau from ADL?

still needs to be decarbed bro:

check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=g-5a12uIE6E

That's not a bud, that's a dog's castrated balls on which algae has bloomed