>no one else around
>in the middle of the movie I grow up and hold her hand
>she doesn't object
>getting close to end of the movie, feel like I should do something bolder
>look at her and catch her eye, start to lean in
>get a small kiss in
>ohfuckyes.jpg
>movie ends a bit later, everyone saying their goodbyes
>I have successfully held hands and a peck on the lips with this amazing girl I've only met twice, but am still too pussy to ask for her number, and this still haunts me to this day
Long ass story but will post more if anyone's interested

picture for reference of girl

Go on

>Hey Sup Forums. 25 year old male here.
>Girl asks me to hang out with her.
>I hang out with her.
>She was semi anti social.
>At end of our hanging out she asks to hang out again.
>Tomorrow comes.
>We hang out.
>This time she acts more akward.
>I feel like this is worser than friendzone.
>She kept walking further away from me.
>Feels totally like this is some bullshit going on with me.

oh bro :(

>ff to beginning of senior year. Still refuse to date anyone, still can't get Jessica out of my head and can't forgive myself for not being able to get her number
>our parents now work at different places and rarely talk, diminishing the chance that I'll ever see her again
>makes me feel even shittier
>one night decide I've had enough
>scour the depths of social media until I finally find her
>enter the DM's
>"Hey its user, I don't know if you remember me but I remember you and have for a while. And this is pretty long over due but could I have your number?"
>longest 5 minute wait of my life
>realized I've done 0 research, does she have a boyfriend? Is she a lesbian? Is she a vegan?
>finally responds "of course I remember you! And of course"
>have never been more relieved in my life

I'll never find a guy to hit it off with in this town. So I am stuck writing fantasy stories of what could be.

Keep going I'm too interested and can't sleep at all

Well, let's send her this guys posts.

bump

>we start texting and catching up
>single and straight, not vegan
>after a while I bring up the past to try and get a feel for how she might feel for me
>she remembers very well our times together, talks about how she was more nervous around me than anyone else she had ever met
>sounds like a great sign, start to get my hopes up that maybe I didn't fuck everything up
>send her a picture of the photos from the photo booth that I kept
>she sends one of hers that she kept too
>more happy than I've ever been, hopes flying through the ceiling
>keep texting, some days she seems interested others I have to keep asking questions to keep a conversation going
>start to notice a pattern that says after she seems disinterested she's always complaining about this boy she seems to have feelings for
>kind of a downer but decide to stick through it, seems like a total douche and hopefully she'll notice me being with her through this
>funny joke
>won't shut up about this boy
>finally have enough of it
>admit to her my feelings, and that I've thought of no one else for years but her since the 8th grade and that it would be great to get to hang out again
>completely ignores me pouring out my heart to her, says she'd love to hang out sometime
>doesn't happen, texts start to slow down until months go by without talking

Fag or femanon? What town?

Just keep going dudeeee

Annie
it's so hard being in love with someone who doesn't love you anymore
it convinces you that they still love you and there's still something inside of them that wants you back and still cares for you the way they used to
but all I am in her life now is an ex that she'll tell her next boyfriend about while she's wearing the lingerie, jewelry and clothes I bought her and she's listening to the music I introduced her to
and I'm just gonna be a shell of a person looking for someone who makes me feel half the way she made me feel
I didn't think I could feel more empty than I already did
but I do
I miss the sound of your voice, your smell, your bed, the way your hair feels, our pictures on your wall, I miss you getting fucking mad at me
I loved you so fucking much and I'll never, EVER, love like that again
people say oh you'll be fine, you'll love on. but it's been three months and it feels like it just happened yesterday. I dream about her every night. I watch this one video I have of her saying she loves me over and over again. I'm a husk of a person just watching time pass around me. I don't believe in damn near anything, but fuck me if love isn't real. if you're in a relationship with someone you love, make sure you keep things fresh and exciting and if you notice her feelings starting to change, say something and work it out so you don't end up like me.

Just the other day I thought I had to fart but instead it was more of an oily sputum instead

>ff to current day
>dating girl for over year and a half who I really do love, but sometimes go through patches where she seems like my Karen instead of my Pam (Office reference)
>Jessica still comes through my mind even while with my current girlfriend, but I know the kind of girl Jessica is and don't think it would work out
>still attempt to start conversations with Jessica every now and then to no avail
>I still believe she's the love of my life even if she doesn't want anything to do with me, but I'm not sure if I'm just not trying hard enough for her
>I don't want to throw away what I have with current girlfriend to chase a girl I loved in the past, but I can't shake the hope of what could be

Bet

Worse a tranny. Live in Kelowna.

>be 18
>be me at mum's house
>5 o'clock tea with mum and brother
>I was sleeping, so she didn't tell me something just left a note on my table
>they all died because of gas leak
>mum just didn't notice it, that was cold outside, so she didn't open windows
>"tea and cookies await, Zhenia"

implying there arnt fags everywhere in canada

>for some background, Jessica is that girl with tons of guy friends, who all want her, has a Snapchat score over 100,000, over 1,500 Instagram followers, almost 700 twitter followers, popular even though she doesn't act like it. She's very quiet but outgoing once she gets comfortable around you. Beautiful and stunning, so nice and caring, but gives her heart out too the worst guys as most girls find themselves doing
>current girlfriend is much the same way, not as good looking but gives me so much and cares for me I never have a doubt in my mind she loves me. Plus she hates shopping and chick flicks and likes video games and nerdy shit

pls help me

I'm with you OP, I'm the one who posted the long ass story

I guess being with Jessica isn't your destiny, user. Stay with your girlfriend, she loves you. You'll eventually realize she's your true love.

I've gone on a couple of dates so I know how you feel. it's just not the same. you know what love is when you have it, and when it goes you'll do anything to get it back.

I think that a lot of times. I also think that if I want to make it my destiny I can. But after a while of putting in effort and getting nothing from the other person it's demoralizing. I do love her a lot. Just have nights like these where I wonder if there's still a chance with Jessica

Couldn't have said it any better myself

Backstory op?

Pls

>be 6th grade me in summer break
>hanging out with friend and he asks if I'd go with him to help his aunt and uncle move into new house
>not a fag so I'm glad to help, if anything it's something to do
>so me, him and about 4 other friends get in his parents car and drive over
>on the way there says that his cousin has done modeling before and that we'll probably want to date her
>13yroldbetafaghype
>get there and see her, fucking gorgeous. A year younger than me but hair down to her bellybutton and a southern charm
Cont ?

i was talking to this girl that i was dating for a little while, we did a lot of stuff together from going on hikes, drinking, smoked weed together a couple of times, she helped me through a lot of stuff and i helped her through some stuff as well, we laughed together and i've held her while she cried.

we didn't have sex but we've made out and have gotten a little frisky in bed, i fucked up and said some stuff i shouldn't of said and we ended up breaking up, still very good friends for a while, still talk everyday for a while and then she goes to college and i get busy with work so we didn't really talk a lot after that, didn't hang out for a while,
then one day i was talking to her, i was a little drunk and i ended up basically telling her i love her and i'm sorry for fucking up and either she's to ignorant or just kind of ignored it, then she brings up the guy she likes from college out of nowhere.
she ignored my feels and brought him into the convo which really broke me, its been 2 days since then and it still hurts, i love her and want her to be happy but idk if shes trying to hurt me on purpose or what.
i miss her

if your reading this then i want you to know i love you and i'm sorry.

>be me 18/m
>lived back and forth with parents depending on who was drinking/shooting up more
>made a permanent move to my dads house after i found used needles at moms
>starts middle school makes friends
>couple years down the line mom gets sober
>wants to rekindle relationship/ a second chance
>feel obligated since she was the one who protected me and my sis from my dad when we were kids
> dad starts drinking again and reverts back into his asshole self
>senior year move to live with mom by the beach
>couple months in she comes home late one night drunk
>well shit
>progressively gets worse like it usually does
>trying to save up at a shitty cart pushing job so i can maybe find a shitty apartment in my old town
>finds mom strung out after work one night, she started using again

I just feel like this shit is following me everywhere. I burned most of my relationships moving out here to try and give my mom a second chance and she's just throwing it away again. feelsbadman

>love you to death
>game station
I have read it so many times and it always gives me the feels.

you sound about crazy as shit I'm sure she would been somewhat interested if you had played your cards right instead you told a woman you hadn't seen in 4 years you thought she was the love of your life hell YOU STILL THINK THAT even though its so obviously not the fucking case. She doesnt want you and you're not going to get her the sooner you accept this the sooner the pain will go away
>it doesnt

cheked

asking "Cont?" is one of the cuntiest things you can do just post your shitty fucking story

I wanna build something for you guys.

I've always seen as a drug addict (even though I only smoke nicotine), a good for nothing, a rascal, a lost cause.

Even now and then I had people that believed in me, so hard. That make me wanna keep on doing my stuff.

I wanna be there for you guys, I'll work hard, I wanna make a series for kids…

Cuz I know what's like, to grow up in a destroyed family, that your only guidance and friend would be vidya and tv, they showed me interesting characters and places, they were a place where I could be the hero or watch someone grow.

I wanted to grow,
and so I did.

But I know, there are so much of us guys out there, lonely, scared, depressed, sometimes you just wanna hear something good out of this onslaught of terrorism, borders and hatred.

I want you to know, that you're not alone, you're not a failure, you've only lost the fights that you've chosen to leave.

Never give up, you'll find a way somehow, might not be tomorrow, might not be today.

But if you give the best that you've got, the results can't be that bad.

I love you guys, I've been here since 2007.
And I've been always blessed to share with you my feels.

So thanks Sup Forumsros

Fuck man.. I know this feeling. It's been 7 months. She hasn't even said a word to me, I miss my best friend. You gotta stop watching that video, don't need to delete it but you have to stop. I used to watch our old vacation videos every night. Now, I'm scared I know there's a chance that I'll see her tomorrow for the first time in months and I'm scared. Good luck, my brother.

monthly paychecks? Thats ass

Fair enough
>day goes by, become friends get Skype
>2 months later, Skype everyday to ungodly hours, best friends
>catch feelings hard, not reciprocated but she was too nice to flat reject me
>best friends for 4 years inseparable, held her when she cried stayed at her house often
>finally get the balls to just ask her out, she says yes for whatever reason
>the next day saying bye to go swimming, say I love you
>break up a week later
>friendship ruined, awkward and shit
Barely talk at all anymore and she's into car guys now. I still think about her often and I wish I wouldn't have fucked it up

a lot of countries pay on a monthly basis

that's exactly how healing works
damaged cells are replaced with healthy ones

Seems accurate

Fuck this one always gets me cause my dad does the same thing for me and he is reaching his time with being sick and always being in the hospital...

>grow up in split home, born an accident of a fling with a stripper
>Dad addicted to drugs. Makes good money, never home and is usually a fuck when he is
>but when he's not being a fuck the him he could have been shows up and he's a fucking hero
>mom depressed my whole life because she couldn't provide for her kids
>skipped meals for days so kids could eat
>went to about 30 different schools
>slept on a couch until I graduated high school
>Stable job, home, and things are cushy now.
Probably going to kms within a couple years. Life is shit and getting out of that shit situation has only shattered the illusion of better times.

i'm all three, been this way for a couple of days now.

As cheesy as it sounds I always have this logic with my qt oneitis.

Had to go home over summer during break from university. Practically lounged around the house drinking and listening to music smoking etc for 3 months.

Every night I'd drink out under the stars and think she's somewhere out there under the same sky, possibly looking up at it just like me ;_;

>was born in Russia in early 90's
literally hell, no childhood, the most dramatic shit could ever happen

>be me
>freshman
>first day of school in first class (Spanish)
>new school know no one
>meet this great girl
>call her T
>T and I really hit it off, start becoming closer as months go on
>getting feels for her
>thought she did too
>tell her my feelings over text during winter break
>not interested, not really hurt, could still be friends
>come back to school, hates me
>no shit despises me
>no idea why
>won't talk to me
I'm a gfless fag and she keeps becoming more stunning by the day
Have her in 3 classes kills me to be by her

My gf doesn't even have an account in a local social network, but I can't just come to her and say something

Goodluck with that, user.
I hope you pull through

Thank you user. No matter what, you're always here.

>be me
>Have a best friend (call him peter)of 10+ years
>I hooked him up with another friend(name paola)
>They get together
>Almost 4 years of relationship
>Suddently paola takes me out to talk
>She tells me she has cancer
>"Please dont tell peter, i dont want him to suffer"
>She tells him shes goin on an internship when she was actually leaving to a hospital (hospitals in my country are shit so we have to go other places for good medical atention)
>Peter tells me he thinks she is cheating
>I know shes not but i cant say anything
>Ff 3 months
>Is kill
>Friend cries like a maniac for more than 3 days
>Tfw i coudve told him
>But i didnt

what "ff" means?

Fast forward

i lost my girl of four years, 2 weeks ago today. I was devastated but i went back to my grind like i always used to do b4 her. Just find someone new get some pussy get shredded. Were all gonna make it brah

Unless you are an infidel, then he wants your women raped and your men decapitated

Deep af

I'm 19 and have only truly felt feelings for one girl, I've never tried to date anyone and I still don't really want a girlfriend even though I crave companionship, I feel so alone guys ):

Yeah user girls tend to get grumpy when they want the D but you're too dull to make a fucking move
She's pissed cause you're a beta cuck