Post whatever you want

Post whatever you want.

white people are the cause for everything wrong in the world

Black people are the cause for everything wrong in the world

Do u hav any more miku pics

I was walking home once and farted with enough density that the lingering odor produced an audible sound

Reptilians are the cause for all the problems in the world

i'm fukken cold~!

Your fart farted?

yes!.
They want to awaken the Anunakis asleep in frozen Atlantida, which is in the Antarctic, do not leave them!

The Jews want to be the first to deliver all the gold in exchange for the powers of God on this earth

I saw that said one that speaks of the Akashic records or something like that, also an old Japanese Nazi

Could you guys please post some pics of wojak?
My old phone died and almost all of them are gone now, but I still can feel the pain.

>no ambition
>no motivation
>video games boring and not fun anymore
>hella depressed all the time
>skip college class due to depression and lack of motivation

Lemmiwinks! No!

I finally have a court date.
Time to die.

What a terrible room. The mirror location is terrible. When you stand to look at yourself in the mirror, it will be partially blocked by the desk and chair.

And what is that above the bed? A tie / coat / clothes peg board? Above the bed? Like, you are supposed to step on your bed to get to your clothing apparel that is hanging there?

What a terrible room design.

terrible / 10.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

How do you prevent electronics from producing tinny sounds non stop? I've been putting electrical tape on them but it keeps happening.

I dont know why im telling you this but I accidentally caused the death of my girlfriends dog on the third date when I was 17

>First time sleeping over at gf and meeting her family
>They have this fat black french bulldog
>Audible breathing problems and makes these pig like sounds
>Later in the evening alone in gfs room with the dog
>Decide to take a picture of the retarded looking fat dog for my mates
>Had flash on, the dog froze from the flash for about 10 seconds
>Just staring at me with these empty eyes
>Panic a little, thought I broke it
>Finally the dog snaps out of it, looks at me. Then walks out of the room
>Later gf tells me about the dog and that it has epilepsy and sometimes has seizures
>Feel terrified and relieved at the same time because the dog didn't flip out and die earlier
>Wake up really early in the morning to weird guttural sounds
>Sounds like a retarded pig being waterboarded in the living room
>Me and gf go check out the commotion
>The poor dog was having an delayed epileptic seizure. Probably from the flash
>It's mouth foaming like crazy while desperately trying to breathe
>The sounds still haunt me to this day

Girlfriends stepdad took the poor thing to the hospital and it died later that day. It was pretty rough for the next couple of days for my girlfriend, but she got over it pretty fast.
The seizure could be just a coincidence, but still never told her about the flash

I don't have a pic of the dog anymore so pic is from google, but thats what the dog looked like

take lithium

Mkay, it probably wont be very interesting but I guess I'll just post what I've been thinking about. This is more for me to get my thoughts straight than anything else, so read at your own peril.

I met a boy years ago, my friend's friend. We were doing meth, it was only the second time I'd done it so my friend and the boy were teaching me stuff.

Anyway, the meth stuff isn't the point. Somehow sexual orientation came up in conversation and I told him I'm bi, and that I was in an open relationship. He said he was bi as well, and long story short I ended up sucking him off in the bathroom, and we generally screwed around in bed while my friend played fallout 4 on his computer in the same room. He knew what we were doing, he just didn't mind cause he's a cool dude.

We hooked up again at a later date. I was interested in trying to get into a polyamorous relationship with him but he didn't seem to keen. He was nice enough in person but online he always seemed aloof. The vast majority of the time when I would message him, I got no response. The one time I remember actually getting one, it was cause I messaged aggressively, calling him out on his bullshit.

I figured he wasn't that interested in me and decided to forget about him, and I didn't see him again until last new years I was at a party at my friend's (and his) place. I "crashed" there that night (I didn't sleep, too much acid and MDMA still in my system), and he ambushed me when I was coming out of the toilet in the morning following the party and got me to suck him off.

After that, we went outside and had a cigarette and a chat. He expressed some issues he was having with his current relationship and I expressed some of my issues with mine. We then went to his room, cuddled a bit, and he fucked me. I was utterly terrible that morning mind you, I was really out of it.

>text limit reached, cont

Such a hardcore Deadmau5 fan.

Suicune is good in OU.

New World Order
only wants your gold, your oil and your death
while keeping you believing in G.O.D. as your savior
R.I.P. everyone on this planet

Did anyone here that the world ends in September, no but for real this time, probably a black hole ripping our galaxy a new one, but my bet is on atomic warfare

Anyway, I was in an open relationship but he told me that I was the first person he'd ever cheated with in his relationship. I didn't know he was cheating until it was already done so I didn't really feel guilty about it, but I did feel bad that it was the first time he cheated and it was possibly the worst performance I've ever given. I wasn't even expecting sex, so I hadn't even shaven down there or anything, and I didn't really have the energy to engage myself in the activity properly.

The conversations I had with him and a girl I spoke to at that party lead me to break up with my current boyfriend (though only by the strictest of definitions, its more accurate to say we're in the 'it's complicated' zone than fully broken up), and these days I've been thinking about that boy a lot. I feel like a major reason as to why he didn't want to date me in the first place was because I was already in a relationship, and I'm not anymore. He pushes a lot of my buttons, though he's still somewhat distant online. Based on what he told me about his boyfriend, I'm better.

Even if we can't go out, I really want him to fuck me again.

That's all.

I don't mind the drugs or dicks in your ass or mouth, but the open relationship and polyamorous stuff made me cringe I could never do that shit

I've been having trouble telling anyone I know about this theory of mine and I'd like you to my audience. I think sexuality is an illusion, put here to confuse and separate people from accomplishing anything here on earth. If you could for a moment contemplate the most effective society would be run by lesbians, plenty of testosterone to keep a sharp mind but enough estrogen to make everyone give a shit about each other. Your thoughts please?

I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND I AM LAZY AND HAVE LOADS OF WORK AAAAAHHHH

That's stupid sorry oak you got nothing on that thought. Move on

off by 2 cm, rip my whole face

Most people feel that way I find, user. I think it's a genetic thing.

I think you've been smoking too much weed.

moar?

Poor pupper. not your fault user.

me too thanks

I want to die

same