Savage Girl. How come someone so sexy be so evil?

Savage Girl. How come someone so sexy be so evil?

She didn't participate in approved, institutionalized forms of evil like the military, the police or Wall Street, so she's obviously a monster.

/r/im14andthisisdeep

Are you justifying her behavior? Not judging you for it, just curious.

Got less than what she deserved, she did some fucked up shit under that scumbag scullys command and all for money, absolute fucking scum.

Before any edgelords want to be all hardcore with your replies and insults id suggest you actually try and watch it, because afterwards you will end up having such a undescribable hatred and anger towards such animalistic scum cunts

I agree with everything you've said. But you can't deny that she is quite attractive. I hate myself for being quite enamored with her

>so sexy
She looks like some sort of monkey/fish hybrid.

The real fucked up thing is it's not like she needed the money, she had money. She's married to some French multimillionaire. She lived a posh lifestyle.

my god you're salty

You would smash? I know some guys aren't into Asian women. Why I'll never understand.

Wouldn't*

I must be out of touch... What did she do?

I think we all know who was funding them.

Found the millennial.

The elite of the elite?

what about nevadatan

That cunt is not so sexy, she's barley alright, OP is a virgin faggot

Still confus... whats happening

No, just have a weak spot for Asian women. I'd lick her butt.

She helped create some really messed up CP (google Daisy's Destruction) and got arrested for it.

child abduction, rape, murder.. filmed for profit

I always thought Daisy's Destruction was a old myth about the dark web, was it actually real?

Anybody here seen it? How bad was it?

How did you feel afterwards?

Yeah it's incredibly real. Never seen it myself, I don't think I could live with myself if I had, but you can find a censored version of it's intro on YouTube. Also censored screenshots are all over. The man who masterminded the whole thing was arrested and there's a short documentary on YouTube about him and DD. Look up "peter scully."

It's real :(

That's crazy, I'll have to watch that documentary about it.

I completely forgot about the video actually until now, I first heard about it years ago.

I already know what happens in it but I didn't think it was real.. Fuck man, how do people do that to kids?

Daisy herself. Poor thing. Thank god she's alive and back with her family.