Hi user

Hi user,

i like the idea of exploration billions of unknown planets in universe. But No Man's Sky is not the yellow from the egg (german slang for bad). Do you know a good alternatives to No Man's Sky?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.
youtube.com/watch?v=pXI_3LqEL8k
forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216690
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZvsazWNOq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English or gtfo

Spore

elite dangerous

starbound

cuck

I've heard about a game called x3:terran conflict being the ultimate space sim on pc or whatever, maybe you should do a little research on it, hope it helps.

this shit gets boring right quick

Rodina for cheap MASSIVE planets
Star Citizen for full price but most high quality shit
Elite dangerous for high quality shit (besides HQ planets)
Starbound if you want to relax.
and possibly more but I cant be bothered to look at my steam library right now...

No man's sky would be amazing if it simply had modding tools. The perfect sandbox. Right now it's like Garrys mod without mods.

NIGGER YOU GON LOVE STAR CITIZEN IN 2024! JUST PUT YO MONEY IN NOW SO IT GETS MADE BRUH

starmade, definitely. only issue is that the building system is basically minecraft. but the idea's the same - build a ship, explore a (randomly generated) universe. it's free too

look up Astroneers on Steam, and also lookup Funhaus plays Astroneers it is so amazing!

minecraft nigga

Astroneer
store.steampowered. com/app/361420/

Was coming here to say this. Excellent little game

ayeeee there you gooo the game is littttt!

youtube.com/watch?v=pXI_3LqEL8k

X3:AP by far is the best space Sim ever have over 900 hours on it. Make sure you use mods! Makes the game even better:
forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216690

Ps don't buy rebirth it's garbage

Spore is pretty great

Space engineers. 11/10

Keen Soft have the most dedicated devs

BUNCH OF SPACE CUCKS. HE SAID EXPLORATION GAME IN SPACE NOT SPACE SIM OR SPACE COMBAT. SPACE e x p l o r a t i o n ! ! ! FUCKING ESPACIO CUCKOLAS ! There aren't any games OP. Sorry :P

if the dev of astroneer are as good as the dev of kerbal space program, then this game gonna be awesome in 1.0 ver !
because yep, still alpha, and yep, already better than No man's sky!

eh, opinions. I've put 500 hours in so far. if you haven't played in a while and don't have Horizons, A LOT has changed for the better.

Have you tried minecraft?
Jk, fuck out of here with that gay shit.

+1, X3:AP is really good, but you stay on your ship all game long, no planet exploration or things like that.

Space engine

Maaaan if they make mods im definitely buying that crap

by mods you mean patch that fix the game and add features who has to be in it from the beginning!

you can literally focus your entire efforts on exploring, mapping, and selling cartography in E:D once you get a shit capable of making decent jumps.

+1 for Starbound. Progression is slow as fuck, and getting guns is a fucking hassle, but I'm totally hooked on it.

I only understand train station

Yep, can and often done through modding. Play x3 Albion prelude with mods. You'll see what I mean. The community can and will completely overhaul the game.

do you have some good mods to begin with ?
the mod list is huge and I don't really know what to pick...

From my understanding the older Elites are far superior to the new one. I've been told the new one is bland compared to them.

Star Sonata, nice little indie game

Rodina is good, if a little sparse
Only a solar system, but each planet is actually planet-sized and every asteroid is visitable
Worth a try, even if for the demo

Thanks Anons for all the nice hints, i think i will try starbound until StarCitizen will be released in 2033.

Dual Universe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZvsazWNOq4

starbound, its basically better than no mans sky in every way

Haha that's the fun part! Choosing mods. Just start messing around. It's a huge learning curve. Once you get going you'll love it though.

Mace Griffin bounty hunter is the only game you'll need.

terrible game