People you automatically fucking hate? I'll start: depressed,suicidal people

People you automatically fucking hate? I'll start: depressed,suicidal people.

OP and his faggotry

t. 12 year old

k

Depressed suicidal people detected

everyone. until they prove otherwise

Mormons, evangelicals, born-again Christians (especially ones that go to New Life churches), and Jehovah's witnesses.

>t. Catholic

newfag detected

Teenagers

Kys ty bye

Edgy teen weebs

Furries

Ben Fogle! don't know why but I want to kill him! I get impulsively angry when I see him.

You know some depressives are suffering from a disease and not, "muh hurt feelings" right?

People who blame their problems on others and procrastinators

tryhard detected! go join club Sup Forums fagot

Sup Forums faggots.

get over it

>People that try to be edgy or think that they're unique
>People who are sad who think they're depressed
>People who cuss too much
>People who try to prove someone else wrong in anyway possible because they're insecure with their own intelligence
>Narcissistic people
>Insecure people
>People who complain about being unhappy and do nothing to be happier
>Liars
>Professors that think they know everything and are wiser than anyone ever
>Religious people that constantly try to convert you
>Religious people that feel "pity" for others who do not have "faith"
>People who are extremely biased and don't have an open mind
>Vegan people who try to convert you and guilt trip you
>People who talk about inane shit to fill conversational space just because they can't handle silence.
>OP

k

Dykes

So ur mom?

The chinese
The koreans
Anyone who likes koreans
People who try to make small talk when im filling out a form
Pitbull owners
Chihuahua owners
Celebrities who shill
Most writers (doesnt affect opinion of the books though)
People who dont take up an offer or deal
People who feel the need to say "i dont watch tv"
Most doctors and all nurses in the usa (met only 2 doctors in the usa who were decent people)
People who wear crocs or uggs

I am most of these things! you must be a beta.
ain't no vegan though, and I have an open mind but I'm a narcissistic, arrogant troll who knows too much.

Jap?

people who have their shit together
FUCK YOU

Im not japanese, but my wife often tells me i should move there cause id fit in.

Im russian

so providing you miss all of these points it's OK to be a baby raper/peeler by your standards?

Ignorant fuck. It's a brain chemical thing, you CANNOT get over it. Why don't you "get over" cancer without help? Oh yeah, because YOU DON'T FUCKING CONTROL IT.

Well, while i hate pedophiles and rapists, you make a valid point that i didnt list them, so yes

chill man, get your shit together.

Stop projecting asshole, I'm merely trying to explain the science. Some depressives have a chemical imbalance where they don't process any serotonin, dopamine, or oxytocin which makes them instead express negative emotions. That means there's something wrong with the feel good chems so they actually cannot, and It's ignorant have disdain towards people who can't even control what's going on and "get over it" like you said.

jews

People who derive pride or worth from their nationality. Classic example is the american italian.

>implying crocs arent exclusively worn by those who try to fuck children

Holy shit, starting to believe the Sup Forums hive mind is real.

too dumb for the joke? BTW I suffer from chronic depression so I know the small print!
stupid fish!

Niggers

Nigger thats an american and, by extension, british thing. The british, aussies and americans are notorious for being -nationality- and proud

ha ha ledge

I see, must have a lot of Koreans and Chineses over there because of the wars.

people who are self deprecating
people who try to do self-aware humour
people who try to be funny on Sup Forums
me

kek

you should add autism to your depression you fucking flag stone! get a sense of humour fagot

Imagine unbalanced chemistry starting to drip in some psychopaths brain, slowly drawing a smile on his face. You know what follows.

You'd be surprised how few people are actually like that. You see a lot of it because those people are very vocal. I despise them all.

It's not that I lack humor, you're just unfunny and sad.

point made...... agreed..... statement retracted

Zozzle

OP

I wouldn't know, spent the last 25 years travelling from country to country. My hatred for the chinese and koreans grew when i was 19 and living in the philippines. The chinese especially have a polarity there, where half of them are trying to grab all your money like a jew, and the other half are trying to help the poor... so they can grab money like a jew.

uhm not really mate. I can make jokes about depression whilst suffering from chronic depression! seems like I got it locked? you however get triggered by a depressed guy making jokes about depression!
who's the loser? puss puss

What follows

I don't hate anyone :-)

anal... usually

user, just stop posting-you're not fooling anyone. Put down the tech, take a piss, eat a sandwich, and either find another thread or call it quits for Sup Forums today.

>Some depressives have a chemical imbalance where they don't process any serotonin, dopamine, or oxytocin which makes them instead express negative emotions.
Still hate them

what? did you reply to the wrong post? I am obviously taking care of the piss situation as I piss when I shit and I am on Sup Forums and therefore shitting! I'm not hungry and no I won't put down the tech because then all I'm left with is shampoo bottles to read!
ooooohhhhhh you were trying to be a grown up? good effort.

Reddit fag detected

Your loss pal, food is comfort for the soul and nothing tastes better than old fashioned comfort food. BTW blackberries are great as an early morning snack.

Blueberries with a splash of vanilla with milk on top is a top notch way to start the day

I like the change of direction! I'm not a big morning eater just a piece of toast or a pancake first thing and tons of juice, big lunch then graze in the evening!
never had blackberries for breakfast but sounds quite light so I might go buy some later for tomorrow's breakfast.
I hope it's good advice, thanks if it is.

Fuck man, wish I had some of that. I'll make a run to the store today and pick some up.
The right food for the right times, fruits in the mornings, fruits in the nights, veggies, white meats and grains as meals.

I struggle with veg though man. I love irony stuff like cabbage sprouts, asparagus etc (stuff people usually hate) but I hate the rest, carrots, peas, potatoes, sweetcorn it's all nasty! what's a good way to ENJOY veg and not just stuffing it begrudgingly down my neck for the nutritional value alone?

People who always say "Yeah, I know." to literally everything you try to explain just to prove how fucking stupid they really are when they show that they don't know shit.

Mix it up in a medley with the stuff you like, find recipes that use powerful-not terribly salt ridden flavors. Stuff like mixed vegetables, homemade soup, blending them with fruits in a blender, shit like that. Honestly I recommend /ck/, they're a better board than I had expected.

thanks for the advice b/ro