Do people with vinyl discs actually listen to them? what's the point of owning vinyl in 2017?

do people with vinyl discs actually listen to them? what's the point of owning vinyl in 2017?

bump

it's a good way to spend hundreds of dollars

If you don't listen to your collection, you're a poseur faggot

why not spending those dollars on a solid backup solution?

because you can't show off a solid backup solution on Sup Forums or instagram

It's a more developed and richer sound if you have the proper set up and aren't just some show off trendy fagola who only listens to Sup Forumscore

because people spend their money on shit

aha!

owning vinyl is like owning a piece of art

it's fucking pointless but it feels nice

and when you're bankrupt you can sell them for the same price or more than what you got them for

Two words

Grooves

Placebo sound it's what rich kids like now

I literally just like the feeling of taking an album out of the sleeve and putting it on the turntable. I don't think it's a waste of money since I usually only pay 6-20 dollars per album at my local record shop

they're really just collectibles now. I don't understand why you'd go through the effort of actually listening to them.

>collecting vinyl in 2017
>started collecting vinyl after 2008

are there any bigger poseur/normalfag red flags?

>owning vinyl
>not listening to it
what the fuck is the point?
do people actually fucking do that?
I have like 2 boxes full of albums and have listened to (almost) all of them. I can understand if ya buy a bunch and don't have time to listen to all of them right away, but if you buy vinyl without the intent of listening to it, you're fucking retarded.

do you not understand the point of collecting

collecting is for spergs

are you so affraid of commitment that the thought of someone committing their time and money into collecting makes you label them as "spergs"?

you're reading too deeply into it -- typical sperg behavior

great projection my dude

you went hannibal lecter on my reply and i'm the one projecting. ok.

but i was 13 in 2008 i was a poor boy with no job and no money

>someone else listens to Marnie

wew lad thought I was the only one for a while

explain to me why you think collecting is for spergs, then