Indian hate thread

indian hate thread

Indians need to be literally exterminated. They contribute absolutely nothing to the human race and simply parasite off of other races, especially white people. The only thing indians are good at is stealing white people's jobs and money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnspfa8h5p0
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/TCS-fined-940m-in-US-for-stealing-healthcare-software/articleshow/51853815
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jamma Lamma fucking Poons.

>The only thing indians are good at is stealing white people's jobs and money.

Not true. They also hate the fuck out of muslims. in fact it's the only thing I can talk about Indians about.

>contribute nothing
>do the same job as white people for less
wow sounds like they contribute more than you

They're the majority population next to China as well...

Indian girls tho.. theyre kinda hot.

When i say girls, i mean girls ranging from 20-40, not rasin looking 50 year olds..

I am an Indian please hate me to death.

Worked a retail job. My city is very culturally diverse, but damn, Indians are always just complete assholes. They complained when I didn't speak Punjabi. It's not even an official language. The other half haggled with employees and refused to talk to manager, stole shit, or returned shit that smelt like curry. They also have a strange obsession with thinking that can coolers are lunch bags.

What ew no you are Indian, im keepung my distance to avoid disentary

Poo in the loo faggot

Stfu faggot , nobody likes you.

The river they adore so much is full of trash, piss and shit and dead bodies. When the rest of the world tells you to use a toilet instead of shitting in the street. There is a problem.

I did not choose to be born as an Indian , you all racist white cunt.No wonder why this site is called this sewer of the internet.This is my last time posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnspfa8h5p0

white people hate thread

white people need to be literally exterminated. They contribute absolutely nothing to the human race and simply parasite off of other races, especially people. The only thing white people are good at is stealing people's jobs and money.

Nigger we made the moon

Indians outside india strive to be good people the world needs like doctors and corner store shopkeeps. Jews are the problem

Did you really though?

ok gtfo then

>I had my job stolen by a smarter, more qualified indian guy

fixed that for you OP

>I had my job stolen by a cheaper, more cheap indian guy

fixed it again

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

nice copypasta m8

take note that the chart jumps from 45 to 250 in a single shade

bump for interest

kek, fucking poo in loo cant even english
die you fucking street shitter

>They contribute absolutely nothing

Exept that you probably wear and use like 90% products made by indian kids.

Obvious bait

LEL

>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP
>INDIA = POOP
INDIA = POOP

Why are so many Indians obsessed with fucking their sisters/mothers/aunties?

Nobody hates Indian men like a stripper. Fucking nuke them.

when you're on an engineering degree and its full of foreigners and some talented indians, then you walk past the drama section and see some skinny ass white boy pretending to be a tree

fuck off

hello pakistan

Muslim influence from before getting separated from them, i'd guess.

A lot of indians i've met who move here don't speak the best english, its sometimes hard to undertand them
if an indian steals you job, you're a fucking embarrassment

>designated shitting streets

would love to anal fuck an indian girl bareback

Fuck off just seriously fuck off NOW you are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit

you mad?

Sounds like someone is triggerd.
Take the poo to the loo!

indian males also always post weird shit on omegle spy( question) mode

>you 2 just sext and i'll watch :3
>yeah i want to fuck your ass with my dominant penis
>is it wrong for me to suck off guys on the first date?
>would you give me a footjob?
>would you give me a blowjob?
> (:
>is it wrong to have sex with your sister?
>oh youre really sexy girl
>india is the strongest army and our women are so beautiful

and they always start 90% their conversations with M [their age] or the occasional F that wants to RP

They took our jobs!

>Curry Monkey threatens to break me
>6'1, Nordic, sword fight at anachronism fairs
>Only thing getting broken will be the Goat Fucker

Broken like the Street Shitting Curry Monkies broken fucking english.

We'll give you some respect when you can be scientifically classified as a hominid, monkey.

This might be Sup Forums but save your shit for your streets and not your posts.

>anachronism fairs
ah ffs i bet you wear a mjolnir necklace too and listen to metal.
6'1 nordic fuck off man ur ancestors were potato pickers m8 quit watching faggot vikings tv show and getting hype.

Why do i get the feeling that in these threads there's just 1 person samefagging endlessly both the pro's and the con's.

No, paganism is for faggots and obese people who need to compensate for their non existent personality with

>quirk

What country has the cleanest bathrooms?

India, cause no one uses them

fucking poo in it

There are around 190 countries in the world same are way worse than India and I don't why so many people have obsession with India. USA is a piece of shit country too, I mean Donald fucking Trump and Kanye West lives there.

go back to /pol retard

well, if you're indian, then just rape one.
If you're not indian, google images of designated shitting streets and then start to rethink your poor life choices.

Fuck you we have best Chess player Anand what you have???
American dont how to play Chess they hire japanese nakamura who is stilk shit like fuck!!!
Fuck you again American.
Poo in your fucking ass you too motherfuckers
I hate you!!!

Hahahahahahhhaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahaha

you're joking, right? There are about 4 countries that are worse than india, and the only reason they're worse is because indians moved there.

For a country with a squillion people in it, and be ranked 195th out of 190 in football is because every time you get a corner, you put up a fucking store.

The thing is, indians who can afford the interwebs like to pretend that the untouchables don't exist. that the mass rapes in rural villages don't happen. that the corpses of animals and humans floating in the river aren't there. that most cities don't stink like an unflushed loo (I'll forgive you if you didnt understand this last point).

I get it. You're proud of your country. That's a kind of stupidity you share with the USA. But you shouldn't be.

Indians are phaggots, that will scam you, they are constantly bullshitting and when get caught will try to get away with it. They also speak in this gay retard accent, and can't type properly, like "hello.................... is this work in India..........?"

This faggot just proves it.

Oh, and they shit on the streets. Degenerate monkeys.

lolwut?

This.

I love what he just said.

When will these girls learn. The guy tried to remove her identity with a fucking glass bottle.
Even im scared of being raped in india.

How much time do you spend on Omegle?

Get a job, faggot. Yes, you shit in the toilet, but that hardly makes you a valuable member of society.

Motherfucker, I'll personally fly a "Strike Eagle" right up your faggot ass and bomb that goddamn gerble you fucking spunk monkey

>be proud Slav
>6'2 210lb
>work with a deprived pahjeet
>never get along because he disgusts me
>one day he suggests we fight to the death
>suggests we sign duel contracts
>dontbackdown.jpg
>pahjeet didn't expect it
>says since he's physically inferior he gets to bring to friends
>murder boner triples in size because I get to eliminate more than one
>pahjeet sees the burning desire in my eyes
>"I-i-i was just kidding user"
>never bothered me again
>mfw I got blue balled
>broke his nose before quitting

Fucking indians

fuck, thats such a cool and true story

to the loo pajeet, TOO THE LOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Laughing my ass off

Stay mad pahjeet

Dammit I swam off the west coast of Thailand. Please tell me this is post tsunami and not every day

>and stay out

I've worked with a few sounds about right. Always trying to get a discount on everything and complaining about how nothing meets their standards but they don't do shit about it. A lot of them are arrogant too. And the ones that don't use deodorant can be smelled from 10 feet away. They're good at remembering shit but that's about all.

Baljeet spotted

Indians are stinky smelly scum. Here is their story.

They come from here: youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts (start at 4:30 for max lulz)

Then they come here after taking some shitty IT course in some back alley taught by a guy who basically recites a book about the subject (SQL, Java, etc etc) and since they're all dirt poor, they have to get substandard and out of date books.

They then agree to work for a company that will relocate them to a western country because they will work for slave wages and put up with 90 hour work weeks because anything is better than the 3rd world piss and shit factory they came from. And since the child mortality rate in India is so high because its a diseased shithole where people shit everywhere and people bathe in rivers with corpses in it, theres a billion of them to keep the population high. And they all need jobs.

So they come to the US or the UK and the bosses all say "hey we can get the same stuff as these expensive white guys and pay these guys shit and they'll do anything we say!" So they fire all the white guys and bring in the shitskin slave labor.

And all is great for a little while. Then Prateek and the Curry Brigade turns in their first application server back end 4 weeks later because they don't know the software well, and the company gets owned in 20 minutes because they only knows old software, doesn't know how to sanitize their inputs. And while the companies subscribers are being posted up to .onion sites, the C-Levels are demanding to know why this happened, because it didn't happen before and they explain the former (white) employees knew the software and how to write secure code, and they hired a bunch of retards because it was cheaper. So now they lost more from the breach than they would have gained from the cheap employees and they're all brought back in (the ones they can find) and the indians are all shipped back only to be shipped out 3 weeks later to scam another company.

My name is hajeet and i just came back from my USA tour. I felt so good to be back in india. America was for me personally a shock. I always looked up to the USA but no more. It still disgust me and will never visit again for pleasure. Errday day n night in the US i saw fat disgusting cattle like humans talking absolut senseless bullshit - no intellect at all. Suddenly they began to brag about politics while feasting on their fastfood meals. Ofcourse they had to chant USA USA USA even only to celebrate the arrival of their extra big and fat burgermeals. After that feast they had massive problems hauling their ass into their american pickups. They even outfat these extra large cars. It was a nightmare. Fucking americans hope you do the world a favor and die already from stroke useless fat cattle

Nice copypasta. Here's to mutual destruction of India and Pakistan when you shitskins finally nuke one another.

This.

I always wonder if those fucking indian cunts are stealing all the member data. Such as mobile numbers and address and shit to forward to gurpreet in his office so he can fucking harass us with his calls telling us we have a virus on our pcs.

indians are niggers with straight hair

Trump wants to help the american worker, fuck getting rid of mexicans and our bangmaids. Ship Prasanth and the Do The Needful shitfoots back to the backwaters hellhole from whence they came.

fuckin kek

>poo in it
But I'm in the street

indian men are scared shitless of white men. They are like dogs, they bark but if you get in their face and shout, they get scared like a little bitch and wimper away like a damn dog

My favorite is when they get all indignant about something when you call them on bullshit and they try to talk over you "nononono! this is the way we will be doing it!" "yeah, but your way opens the company up to vulnerabilities" "It is how it is put out in the SDLC. We will do it that way." "But your way is wrong!" "The hackers should not be attacking us. Our way is right."

Fucking rich.

U mad tech support?

I get calls like that all the time. I always try to go along with it, but midway through it often breaks down and out of nowhere they start swearing at me. They must have a pretty low rate of success if they start swearing at you for no reason once they get past a certain point.

On the couple times it got past that point, I feign like I can't download their trojan and tell them I have software that will let them log into my PC, so I send them a link to some customized cryptolock malware I keep around and it owns up their local network in about 3 hours, then locks everything down.

haha bitch i destroy u in `10 second u white fat american man i will kill u and beat fuck u many times untill u dead u mother fucker come to india u american stupid i will mak u say sorry before i can kill u and u want forgive u but no i will kill u

Fuck you and your freddy mercury mustache.

Indians are the laziest, most greedy, most selfish, most disgusting and unclean, heartless, cruel, evil, arrogant, and DUMBEST race of people on the planet. Indians are not even human. They are subhumans. Lower than cockroaches.

Fuck you, you cockroach.

You and worse than dirty Turk, sand nigger and normal nigger.

The damn truth. I'm interning for an IT job right now and some of the complaints about the contractors are beginner level shit. Their spaghetti code ruins any hope of updating stuff regularly and their lack of English skills leads to tons of problems. One of the managers here suggested something to a pajeet and they took huge offense to it even though he said it in the kindest way possible.

They're stealing other stuff as well
m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/TCS-fined-940m-in-US-for-stealing-healthcare-software/articleshow/51853815

Hello friends, this is Mike from Microsoft. Please press windows key and R you have the viruses.

You don't fool me you Paki bastard. You want Indians gone so that your brand of curry sucking shit skin can get all of the jobs which belong to white men.

I hope you both nuke eachother you damn monkeys.

>the only thing they are good at is stealing white peoples jobs

Obviously they contribute more than white people who expect great pay for shit work

The only thing they contribute is a cheaper rate for shit work. Which is why they rehire a white workforce back after getting burned.

bait lads

I work with several indians and they constantly brag about how they work 2-3 other jobs.
Okay, that's great, but you don't do shit all while at work except sit around and take 4-5 breaks in an 8 hour shift. Maybe you wouldn't have to work so many jobs if you actually did something and your bosses felt like you deserved more than poverty level wages.

This guy has the right idea

Kek

double that

Faggot