Why aren't you learning to play an instrument user?

Why aren't you learning to play an instrument user?

Because I'm learning to play the drums.

I enjoy the creative freedom of making noise.

I pick up my guitar for about 3 minutes every night

I pretty much learn an instrument enough just to write songs. All the fancy flourishes can be done by a mate who enjoys doing that sort of stuff. I just enjoy getting a song together, chords, arranging then doing lyrics and vocals.

s i n g e r s o n g w r i t e r

t-thats a big girl

I used to play a trombone but I stopped doing band in favor of working. I miss it idk

Because I'm trying to make a Scaruffi 9 and any knowledge of music or instrumental skill will hinder me in that endeavor.

Busy improving my skills on the 3 instruments I can already play

dunno haha cause i'm awful at every thing i try my hands upon and want to avoid the confrontation of being dogshit at an instrument too? cause i lack the motivation and and self discipline to even get basic things like showering done let alone learning an instrument? dunno haha just kill me

it gets better after highschool bud

OP or someone else help?
I've posted this on other boards and I posted it as a thread here but it went nowhere
I usually don't use Sup Forums but I need help right now and I don't know where else to go
I need to learn to play a drum set as fast as possible. Like, a time frame of 3 months. Preferably before then. I can't say why. I know nothing about music, or about percussion. I've never played anything. What drum set can I buy for a low price with good quality, how do I learn without an instructor or tutor, and how do I do this in 3 months time?

FOR YOU

>I can't say why
wtf

because i play 9 already, am decent at two others, i'm learning theremin this month, and I've been producing for six years

no it doesn't
fucking condescending prick

h-how am I supposed to add a dozen RYM ratings of obscure, avant teen albums per day if I'm learning how to play/make music?
>because i play 9 already
hmm. are you even above moderate ability on any of those?

>i'm learning the thermin
oh okay, so no.

>too poor to buy instrument
>too bad with my hands to play
>only good at writing music and computers
I just use a daw

>too poor to buy instrument
>yet can afford a computer

???? the excuses people will make.

Because Sup Forums will make fun of me for not being good enough.

mayuri's fucking jacked, damn

I am learning an instrument. But does bass really count? Apparently not to the groupies fml

I don't have time. Well, I know some simple stuff with the guitar I looked up on the Internet but it's not even an instrument I'm actually interested on playing.