Whiskey and Ginger Ale

Whiskey and Ginger Ale.

Good or gross?

bump

It's my current go-to drink when I get home from work. Some good 'ol Jim Beam and Canada Dry. Shit's good man.

I trust you. Nobody lying to me would use that image.

Depends on the particulars. I'd prefer a nice ginger beer like Bundaberg or Cock n Bull over a Canada Dry level ginger ale, and I'd prefer an Irish whiskey or bourbon over a Scotch. That said, Bulleit bourbon and Cock n Bull is my fucking GO TO.

Although, just be frugal with the whiskey, it's pretty easy to make it too strong.

Happy drinking

Prefer whiskey and coke, but if I'm feeling something a little lighter whiskey and ginger ale is pretty good too. Especially on a hot summer's day, the ginger ale is way more refreshing than coke.

Shit yeah, hot summers day scotch and dry (with a lime wedge if you are feeling hoity toity) far more refreshing than beer and less sticky sweet than coke

das is 'gudt' ja!

Both are gross

15 yo reporting in

Good. I approve. Also chasing whiskey with pickle juice is good too. Sounds weird, but trust. Trust.

i can verify... this is very good!

>Good or gross?
It's OK as a cooler. Don't use decent scotch though - that'd be a waste

Captain Morgan and Ginger Ale is also great.

Never had it, sounds refreshing tbh

I like my bourbons. Bulleit being my favourite.

I mostly drink it with coke or in an old fashioned, but I do occasionally have it with ginger ale for a change or as the other user above said, it's great summer drink.

>Don't use decent scotch though - that'd be a waste
It surely goes without saying that you don't mix a good scotch. Even people who haven't developed the ability to appreciate a good scotch should know that.

Good call, shit whisky (something like monkey shoulder is good for this) crushed ice, canada dry, squeeze of lime on a nice hot day is bang on

Whiskey + ginger ale is called a High Ball isn't it?
am i remembering that correctly?

Kentucky Mule m80

It's okay if it's Canadian Whiskey (a-la 7&7) but if you mix good whiskey or scotch with anything more than a little bit of ice, you're a fucking muck savage and should be fed to the pigs.

Top tier

Vernors is best ginger ale

Yeah. Rye and ginger is good. Bourbon and ginger, idk. Irish whisky and ginger is probably a waste, except if it's maybe Jameson or Bushmills. Scotch and ginger? Maybe if it's a cheap blended like Famous Grouse or similar, but I don't think I would.