I got 2 wisdom teeth removed today. One came right out and the other was a cunt of a thing and didn't. The pains fucked...

I got 2 wisdom teeth removed today. One came right out and the other was a cunt of a thing and didn't. The pains fucked. Dentist said to take ibuprofen. I have ibuprofen 200mg+codeine 12.8mg that says not to take more than 6 per 24 hours and 2 per 4-6 hours.
Well they last about 3 hours. Is it a bad idea to take 2 every 4 hours? That'd be double the daily recommended limit, but what the fuck am i supposed to do other than put up with the pain?

pain is good.
makes you alive.

Got it removed yesterday.
I have something called Paralgin Forte, which is pretty god damn strong, but if the pain is really bad, I would recommend getting some morphine instead. It's better to go with a few strong meds rather than a lot of weak meds.

Also, the pain will be almost completely gone tomorrow. Had panic inducing pain yesterday, haven't have the need to take any pain killers today.

I took 600mg 4x a day, so you can easily take more ibu.
Its just bad for your stomach

Quit being a pussy its just a little pain pill, pop a handful, sit back and get high. I got a root canal later on today so Im gonna do the same.

200mg Ibuprofen is the standard dose limit, and any more would certainly not help you. Its there in part so you don't overdose on the codeine (think acetaminophen in cough syrup.) Get some better pain pills, its the only thing you can do.

i have 4 wisdom tooth's growing people say those things don't hurt when you remove them is that true or am i fucked.

When I had an abscess I was alternating asprin and paracetamol.

Paracetamol and NSAID's don't interact, so you can take 6 paracetamol and 6 ibuprofen doses per day, and be on alternate doses every two hours, which should get you through.

Depends. I still have one in - not all wisdom teeth cause problems. My wife had all four out in one session when she was under a GA - she was groggy and a bit sore for a day or so.

Simple. Bottle of scotch. Drink. Pain goes away.

I had all 4 of mine out under one of those IV things. Didn't remember a thing and it didn't really hurt. The constant bleeding/gauze is the most annoying part.

Ah thanks some say it hurts like hell some say it doesn't hurt at all.
Thanks user.

I don't have a problem with bleeding/gauze
The pain would irritate me that's what i hate the most.

This.
Alcohol is the best painkiller for me.
When my wisdom teeth were growing out I was drunk 24/7.
Painkillers did nothing.

Fuck yeah. Just had a dig through my cabinet and found a box of 500mg paracetamol tablets. Also have 100mg tramadol tablets but i'm not sure they'd help.

My dentist put numbing cream around the local anaesthetic site, so the needle for the full anaesthetic was mostly painless save for a few spots lacking in much tissue.
I also shelled out 60 bucks for a Methoxyflurane inhalation whistle thing which gets you high as fuck real fast, so the the procedure was more of a good laugh than anything traumatic. The pain post-extraction isn't really that bad, but it's like a constant aching which gets annoying and makes focusing difficult, so i'd rather pop some pain killers if it's not gona fuck my liver up or something.

Second this, also stop being a pussy OP

I don't know what dentist you visit user because where I'm at you barley feel shit, unless you're in some communist country where they pull them out with pliers and hooks and no anesthesia

Depends how "mature" the teeth are.
Usually the teeth are above the surface of the gums, and its as simple as breaking it into two parts and removing them. You should be able to go to work after this.

I have removed two, and both were still hidden in the gums. Here, they have to cut open the flesh, break the teethm remove the pieces, rinse the area and stitch it back together. This can take days to recover, and even longer to recover completely.

Go see your doctor, He will give you pain pills some vikadin Loratab something like that helps

got all 4 wisdom teeth removed in one session.
stop being a pussy, it's not that painfull.

Good advice thanks it's not so much taking them out i know i would get anesthesia and it would be a good laugh,but the pain and irritation is what i hate afterwards,and taking pills it looks to me like it even let's more blood flow but who the hell cares.

Tramadol will definitely help. Just take those.

All 4 of them are out and still growing out they don't cause me pain now at least,i can feel all 4 of them with my tongue.

I had mine removed years ago, they too were a bitch (growing sideways or some shit) and it hurt for hell a couple of days. The wounds did not stop bleeding for like a week though

For some reason (might be placebo) one 400mg of ibuprofen helped but not 2x200mg

Yeah, you're lucky they had time to grow out before they have to be removed. And sometimes they don't have to be removed at all,no matter how they are. It's just the annoying fucks that keep pushing into the other teeth,

>Fuck yeah. Just had a dig through my cabinet and found a box of 500mg paracetamol tablets
Be careful what you mix. Aspirin and Ibuprofen are both NSAIDs, so you can't mix those. It looks like Tramadol is safe with either

Because one of these shits i had to remove my tooth so it could grow out.
But the others are growing out normally they don't hurt when i chew or something or anything except this new one that's growing.

Too much ibuprofen can fuck your guts but generally you'll be fine with 8 a day. You can take paracetamol alongside ibuprofen but it isn't as good at toothache.

Do not take too much of OTC NSAIDs. They will straight FUCK your liver.

OP, your dentist is a cunt for not giving you a proper painkiller.

They're a pain in the ass, I find it weird why evolution haven't removed them yet. Quite a few people are born without nowdays though, so maybe it's on the way.

Mine didn't even have any problems, but they got removed because the docs meant they would in the future

Med fag here. It's just ibuprofen it won't kill you to take more than the recommended dosage for 2-3 days.

Take catafast 50 mg is good

Are you stupid? They give you stomach bleeds. Tylenol fucks your liver.

double up with paracetamol + codeine as well as what your taking. You can take quite a bit of codeine before it'll fuck your body up beyond constipation and it kills pain well. paracetamol and ibuprofen will fuck you up if you take too much.

200mg is a joke, i got IBU 800 when I got mine removed, took several a day and yes, your dentist is a cunt

You guys are pussies out something.
I had all 4 wisdom teeth out about 15 years ago when I was 27. They were Fucked, half below my gum line, half growing forward. 2 weren't too difficult to get out the other 2 shattered and required about an hour of digging and scraping to get out.
Never needed any pain meds stronger than regular otc stuff.

get better pain killers

200mg is not the dose limite.

>get high on ibuprofen

Nigga whaaaaaaaa??????

kek i have like 12 teeth left most of them rotten
i usually just pull them myself when they hurt to much fuck the dentist that shit is for pussies & feminazi's

Its called america. In CT they give you novacain and motrin for wisdom teeth they dont do anesthesia any more and they wont perscribe anything other than ibuprofen tylenol and motrin for pain. Myvfriend had part of his jawbone ripped out during his wisdom teeth removal and they gave him tylenol. Regular tylenol.

Except consistent daily use of any NSAID raises your chances of getting a stomach ulcer, which is something you never want to fuck with.

antibiotics, 800 mg ibuprofen and using mouthwash every hour. that's what did when i got mine extracted.