/asean/

I miss her. Will she ever return from her indefinite hiatus?

Also, do other /asean/ons like her music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvYpLW7xoVY
youtube.com/watch?v=CHYb08aR39Q
youtu.be/cY36cIVKknY
youtu.be/VsrId4Sk5Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for imouto

Fuck you MKL.
Not this shit again.

No one cares except anime otakus (like me) and anison fans. Don't get me wrong l like her and her songs but just let it go unless someone else try to bring up the discussion about her. Go to Sup Forums or /jp/ if you want to specifically start a thread about Mami Kawada.

we can report and ignore his thread

That is Eir Aoi, though.

Mami Kawada will never sing again.

i hope she dies so real music takes place
youtube.com/watch?v=yvYpLW7xoVY

My bad. I confuse her for Mami Kawada but still my point stands.

That's too mean user.

I'd never know jungleniggers could be this beautiful
Grill is from philippines btw

Do you mean like in the appreciating good art kind of way?

m-memenose chan?

He's hated because of his posts in this thread but he still ironically posts like a fucking autistic manchildren.

WE

>wow not bad
>suddenly see her face
>uhhh.........

better than pinoy pol though

What's up with this venue? Why did it close? It went from hosting big names like 2NE1 and Big Bang to simply being abandoned, all just a couple of years after it opened.

WUZ

If he wants to discuss anison artists in this thread, he should not talk about it too much, just keep it to a minimum or not at all. Someone other than MKL who can bring anison discussion in /asean/ is still permitted however. This is a thread about anything and everything /asean/ in general, not an anison-specific thread.

:8)

english nip song aint half bad tho
youtube.com/watch?v=CHYb08aR39Q

KUNYIT FRIED CHICKEN
Tl note: kunyit means turmeric

Nobody cares.

Except those who went to this venue regularly.

Asean is a mistake

T. Suke main kunyit

>

That actually sounds great

Alright what is that the reason that we don't talk about French Indochina countries much in /asean/? My assumption is because probably because of Vietnam War right? That event caused plenty of controversy especially in the West. As if it wasn't bad enough the Laotian Civil War (also known as the Secret War) is pretty much forgotten by most people and talking about it would cause troubles.

my phone's at service. Sorry guys.

The answer is simple: they rarely show up here. There's one or two Vietnam anons who show up now and then, and that's it. If we had more Indochina anons here we could learn more from them.

youtu.be/cY36cIVKknY

Gute nacht

anyone know her name?
youtu.be/VsrId4Sk5Q4

Yeah but that answer is not enough, did you agree with me on what I said that French Indochina is barely bought because of the controversial Vietnam War?
I seriously wish Lao anons show up on /asean/ but alas they don't since they're too busy lurking on Japan and /brit/ threads.

guten fag

There's also Cambodian and Thai, but never Timor Leste, Myanmar and Laos.

gluten free

Is this Thai?

>Timor Leste
Not Indochina-related (even though not popular). Still you're pretty much spot on when it comes to the rest, although I once did went to a /asean/ thread that had a Myanmar user if I'm not wrong.

Guten Oven, Juden?

no, this is

I thnk it's more to do with:
1. language barriers (not everyone in Indochina is fluent in English)
2. Lack of familiarity (the Vietnam War isn't exactly ingrained in the consciousness of non-Indochina ASEAN countries)
Us Flips even sent soldiers there (albeit a small contingent), and the U.S. bases here were used as bases for the U.S. military in bombing Vietnam. Some Vietnam films (such as Apocalypse Now andd Missing In Action) were actually filmed here. However, these days, only serious history buffs really give a damn about the Vietnam War, and today we think of Vietnam more as our co-anti-China buddy than as Laos' puppeteer.

It might be Cambodia

Where is the dic?

This is Siam.

Seems fake or a repost from an autist especially with that anti corp rhetoric

>It might be Cambodia
But why did Sup Forums not update the Myanmar flag code. Last I checked on archives, it's still the same Taiwan lookalike flag that was used before 2010.

theyre irrelevant countries they shold be burned. even pinoy is more popular

>Taiwan flag
I think that might be a Taiwanese poster since we do get them here from time to time. It could be Myanmar tho

>the U.S. bases here were used as bases for the U.S. military in bombing Vietnam.
What's impressive is that Laos is the most bombarded nation in the world, all committed by the US to prevent North Vietnam from using HCM trail to invade the then kingdom:
"Massive aerial bombardment against the Pathet Lao and invading People's Army of Vietnam forces were carried out by the United States to prevent the collapse of the Royal Kingdom of Laos' central government, and to deny the use of the Ho Chi Minh Trail to attack US forces in the Republic of Vietnam. Between 1964 and 1973, the U.S. dropped two million tons of bombs on Laos, nearly equal to the 2.1 million tons of bombs the U.S. dropped on Europe and Asia during all of World War II, making Laos the most heavily bombed country in history relative to the size of its population, nearly a ton for every person in Laos. Some 80 million bombs failed to explode and remain scattered throughout the country, rendering vast swathes of land impossible to cultivate and killing or maiming 50 Laotians every year.

I've been in /asean/ since it was still /SEA/ and I've never seen a Myanmar here.

I still care about Laos though, mainly because it used to be a monarchy with heavy Buddhist history. If there's a fighting game themed after ASEAN countries, I would gladly play as Laos.

Hey, I remember that there's a beauty pageant for women who lost their legs because of landmine.

Miss Landmine IIRC.

Laos should be anexed with china who cares about them? they barely contribute anything to the world

Well, I been here a long time and I haven't seen any cute thighs and tits posted

Don't compare Laos with the communist bandits. Laos used to be a good country rich in buddhist history and is even one of the richest in Indochina historically. Ever since North Vietnam invaded the country, Laos became nothing more than an impoverished wasteland that's a puppet of Vietnam and committed the worst human rights record in SEA rigth now. There were at least three political prisoners (who participed in October 1999 democracy protests) in that country that are sentenced to 20 years in prison and still languished 17 years after, the longest in the region.

Here, have Bogdanoffs instead.

It's in Filipino/Tagalog

aku nak sgt membahan dgan bdak perancis ni tapi dia ada autisma rasa bersalah plak. nafsu oh nafsu

K-kontol

Wow Eraserheads are pretty good.

Dia dah barai dah

>Melayu sange

>I know those catgirls

>He plays Nekopara

>plays
Nigger I just fap to the doujins

>He enjoys 2d girls

Very interesting Flipbongo

Yuck

>0+2017
>Not worshiping our lord the Bogdanoffs

>not enjoying the mongolian tapestry animation on the best korean board

>I got turned on by seeing lewd animated imageries on Ming dynasty vases forum.

I'm playing a school uniform dress up game to make characters based on ASEAN with appropriate school uniforms. Will photograph that later.

Can't be helped

Budak prancis tu jate ko tino? Kito bako jer

Go seek a psychiatrist you poor little man

tino

I would if I could afford

Autisma? Bukan sewel/stengah tiang ke?

Go to your ustadz and ask for rukyah.

Btui ka? Budok tu dok tipu?

Kau nak ngentot ye?

>Posting yaranaika while asking me to an ustadz

Just remove the syaiton from your body, gay.

Rukia?

Have you tried wearing French school girl uniform?

yaoi is the lesser evil because the act cannot procreate

please please please kamu jangan nakal

"Basta niregla, pwede na"
t. Mang Kanor

>cebuano poster near me

Hola mis amigos.

How goes your day?

Bonsoir, mon ami.

I fell like shit.

The schools I went doesn't require school uniform so I don't.

nothing amigo

From left to right:
Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos and Malaysia in school uniforms.
Which is the best?

Hope it goes better my friend.
An uneventful day may be a good thing.

I always assumed no school uniform to be an American thing.

Guess I learned something new today

Wait, why did Indonesia wear elementary school uniform?
She should wear High School uniform like pic related.

>indonesia
not like this

Too long. Here schoolgirl skirts are all above knee length. Super hot to look at when I am in the bus