McDonald's is Woke now

McDonald's is Woke now.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-twitter-account-calls-trump-disgusting-with-tiny-hands-2017-3
youtube.com/watch?v=TQTE-TEBbNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Citation needed

wtf for me it's not the McChicken anymore???

Sheeiit it's real.

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-twitter-account-calls-trump-disgusting-with-tiny-hands-2017-3

>you also have tiny hands

woke™

They couldn't think of anything else to call him so they just thought back to the time when he gave the CEO a handjob

>half the country boycotts McDonalds because they got political
great business move

>restaurant chain that makes death on a bun calling someone else disgusting
It really is a good thing President Trump won.

Someone's getting fired...

The food they use is actually proper restaurant quality meat as you would find at other normal non-fast food types

You are a fat mixed blood race American you will still eat it

nice try trump supporters need mcdonalds 2 even 3 times a day just to live

No it's not

Most trump supporters are fat and redneck, they can't live without their mcdonalds

What did Trump do?
Im not American but it seems like hes doing a good job trying to shut down illegals and terrorism?
whats with all the hate mongering?

Pink sludge?

when Sup Forums is overrun by shillbots.
Im glad they did this, just shows how unhinged liberals are, not that hey have not proven this already LOL.

Wait, are you referring to the tubby custard image that was posted around ages ago? Are you really that dumb?

lets run this shit into the ground Sup Forums I wanna see the Mcdonalds corporation burn like it's on the corner of a street in Ferguson

any minute now their PR department is coming up with how a rogue employee made the tweet.

thats where you are wrong kiddos, jack in the box has already made their move to harvest all the mcdonalds disgruntald custameresz

He's s big ol jerk!

fake and homosexual

when will this meme die

I thought we were all rich assholes. Why would we eat at Mcdonalds if we were so rich and successful and keeping the plebs down?
I think you are getting your stereotypes mixed up shill Sup Forumsro

McDonald's is extremely unhealthy. I don't know where they get the meat but the sodium, cholesterol and fat are enough to send you running.

Of course McDonalds doesn't like Trump. More than half their kitchen staff are illigals.

I'm a skinny half-white half-native American who avoids McDonald's like the plague, shit's horrible for you.

Then why does it dissolve instead of burning? Normal non fast food meat normally burns instead of just getting holes in it.

If you knew anything about what you're talking about, you'd know how ridiculously backward you have it. The rest of the food industry uses the same "meat product" as Macdonalds, not the other way around, because McDonald's is far and away the largest customer of beef in the world, and all beef has been tailored to meet their demands down to the genetic level. It's been this way since for 3 decades.

McDicks literally just saved amerifats by roasting daddy Trump. Redneckies will not stand for this and will no longer run to the local McDonalds in boycott because their president was just insulted.

Jeez, a healthy and golden age of America is truly upon us.

>McDonald's is woke now
Kill yourself you stupid nigger

McDonald’s Appoints Former Obama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs as Global Chief Communications Officer

>other half boycotts them because their food is fucking filth
even better move.

i if there were presidental takesies backsies id use em.

made me think

Most of their workers are normal citizens of the US, though

You believe in chemtrails too, don't you?

When the left becomes good at banter

more of the hard hitting journalism weve come to expect from the business insider

Nice strawman. I worked there when I was 17 and didn't give a fuck so I ended up burning shit. Mostly during switch over from breakfast to lunch, I just fried the patties on the sausage setting.

Fat feminists going outside for walks, fat rednecks giving up McDonalds. Trump's America is a thing of beauty.

>Im not American but
Sure you're not.

This entire thread is a reflection of everyone's intelligence.

First off, I am proud of McDonald's for speaking the truth. McDonald's is literally a POWERhouse. They are international. They can afford to lower their stocks by .5% from butthurt republican'ts lol

Second, McDonald's actually has good quality food now especially when proper health and safety checks are in order.

Get fucked America. Oh wait, you already did that to yourselves when you elected Trump

the regular patties are so thin they burn if you leave them under the clamshell too long anyway, and thats not dissolving that's literally drying it to the point it compresses like most things with moisture in them will do

>talks about their food
>tweets hate
>continues to talk about food
>Mcd dont give a fuck

Yeah sorry, that myth was busted ages ago.

Kek

McDumbnalds only have 3 million followers
that ain't much

h-hes a russian and he's hitler! and a big meanie!
Really it's just peer-pressure and hating him because the media constantly pushes the narrative that he's bad, that or they are genuine globalist retards who hate nationalism and success
also keep in mind alot of the anti-trump threads and posts you see here are shills, they even make false flag posts now acting disgusting and pretending to be pro-trump to make his supporters look bad

Either they were hacked or an employed was just fucking around. Everyone calm down.

I think you forget how lazy and stupid we as a people are.

Hahaha that's where you're wrong... It's actually a bunch of unmotivated adults who can't buckle down and get an education or teenagers building a resume you fuck.

Taco Bell is shitting liquid however.

I've worked at McDonald's for 7 years. It's a great place and kids love visiting here. So friend how many followers do you have?

Why are you do desperate to disprove me? My anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything in the real world anyway. I highly doubt you're right and I'm sure anyone reading this will be biased towards believing me too. This warrants real concern about their product though.

It's not even the account with 3mil

if the account was hacked im sure they would have tweeted alot more stuff than just that ONE tweet. it was an employee who had access to the twitter account.

Did you see what happened to chick-fil-a during the gay marriage debacle? Record profits. The people that like you will shower you with money, more than you lose from those that hate you.

Why are you so desperate to be correct?

Kys fgt

Because I have reason to be concerned about the product they serve and it's effect on unwary consumers. Also, this is on par with Chick-fil-A saying they don't like gays yet I'm sure it will never be blown anywhere near as far out of proportion.

Coming from almost every other country in the world except Russia, he's bad. It's not peer pressure, or whatever the fuck you are trying to say here. His unethical composure and actions are what have people calling him bad. Honestly the IQ of the people supporting this guy is dropping by the minute while people go back on their words because their "leader" goes back on his. It's hilarious, even on the other side, MSNBC goes and says "we got him!!!" And they were wrong (and that was hilarious).

I have been watching both sides fuck up. People are getting way to caught up in whether or not he is a good leader, and ignoring is actions which clearly indicate the truth.

Chick-fil-A never said they didn't like gays. The liberals and faggots twisted their words around like they do everything else.

Every McDonalds ad caters to niggers...even the fact that they now serve breakfast all day caters to niggers who don't wake up until after the traditional breakfast hours. So I'm sure a nigger runs their twitter page...and niggers will eventually run that business into the ground as you can't be a business that large and show a lack of support for any American President publicly. McDonalds will have the same employment power worldwide as the city of Detroit in a decade or so if they keep that shit up...especially when Wendy's food is at least 10 times better.

In summary:
>McDonalds = niggers

Most Trump supporters are a piece of shit

Really? If they really didn't, why did I start eating there more then?

The owner of the company said he didn't though

Its not. Its how food manufactures blend everything together from the chicken to make low grade products. They use binding agents and dies. How else do you explaing how their nuggets being multiple shades of grey. It wasnt till last year they claim 100% checken. Taco bell and subway are only 30% meat. You think it doesnt happen the same way?

look it's mcdonalds!

Its true. They host the 360 black awards

I know that feel. I work for this piece of shit company.

>I thought we were all rich assholes
more than half of their supporters live in a trailer park

cant the same be said for supporters of the other candidate?

No he said he didn't believe in it because he was a Christian. He never said I hate gays.

MOTHERFUCKER ILL RAPE YOUR ASS

No that's racist, sexist, homophobic, islamphobic

where the fuck did you get that idea?

top kek

Are you actually shilling for McDicks as a liberal??? Kek we've come full circle

>The food they use is actually proper restaurant quality meat

175 followers
but i'm not a loved multimillionaire company
feeding 1% of world population on daily basis

>pretending their account was hacked
nice try mcdonalds but you are not getting out this easy

yeah, well the big mac patties are tiny too. Fuck you Ronald! Assclown.

Thing is people that are conservative enough to buy from a place just because they don't condone guy marriage are people who actaully have money. Going anti republican as a company is a death sentence. Poor liberals tweeting about how awesome you are doesn't pay the rent, buddy.

Chick-fil-A never released any statement of the sort.

The owner commented that as a devout Christian he believed that marriage was between a man and woman. Never has his company turned anyone away.

>le Hillary maymays

Oh my gosh, I keep forgetting how fun it's going to be in just a couple more years, when all Trumpettes have to cling to is 'not Hillary' while president Pence institutes nationwide mandatory internet safesearch

youtube.com/watch?v=TQTE-TEBbNo

and a bunch of other videos

so...

>above everyone else

Sure buddy. I'm positive you're the pinnacle of human rationality.

McNigger's...Catering to the coons since the Seventies. #egguhmoffin, #MuhDubbuh, #MuhRibbusses

> mfw

Any source to prove what you're talking about ? Cause I can really taste the difference between a McDonald's and a local restaurant's burger.

You sure?

Wtf is her issue

She thought she saw a cricket.

AIDS

There's hardly any beef in McDonalds burger, except maybe a quarter pounder.

She uh... likes to make funny faces?