I love life. it's great...

i love life. it's great. i'm lucky enough to have lived what i consider a lot of different lives in my time on this earth. i've started businesses, failed and succeeded, fell in love, lost and won. life is great.

but it's long. so long.

what i'm looking for now is some sort of dangerous job that i can take a chance with my life on. the google searches are shit, 10 in 100,000 deaths or you need some sort of certification.

will i have to go outside the US? any suggestions?

disarming landmines, if they pay me a decent amount, i'd for sure do. i don't feel like you shuold have to have a certification. either you will succeed in disarming it or you'll "disarm" it by setting it off.

Just fly to Iraq and start shooting at ISIS for a fun time

>or with ISIS, who knows?

yeah i'd love to shoot isis. i just also want to get paid for it on the off chance that i don't die. you know? i can do any sort of dangerous stuff but i want to get paid too. i don't want suicide, i just don't care if i die or not.

no help huh?

volunteer feed hobos in major city

>bonus points feed nigger hobos

i live in a major city and there's hardly any crime. i don't want to volunteer, i want to get paid.

Join the military

ok... i think you're looking for major drug dealer. nothing like having a gun pointed at your head with someone willing to use it.

stay away from the product and its extremely lucrative as well.

you know that's not a bad idea. all else fails, can die in a shoot out with the police or something.

i'm too old. i regret not having done this though

>i live in a major city and there's hardly any crime.

What country?

Could be lucrative and exciting, but if you get busted and go to prison you'd end up making a long life seem even longer

yeah good point. that would suck

Kik me, I have an offer for you.

Join the lions of rojava/(ypg) its pretty risky and they accept foreign volunteers to help fight against isis.

USA

hmmm interesting. looking into it now.

Underwater engineer or something.

you would have regretted being a political pawn with nothing to gain and everything to lose

as i get older i think of life like a video game and i've missed some interesting side stories.

Some side stories are dead ends. If you want the military experience then be a hired mercenary, it's the same thing with better pay. Need training though.

seems like the best thing is maybe do 3 years as a police officer in some small town. then you can be a mercenary easier

i just want something simple. i remember a few years ago there was some article about a job in eastern russia that was really dangerous, some weird forest or something.

You can join the Kurds, I believe they're called the lions of Rojas or something like that.

Anyways, they are fighting isis on the front lines.

I don't think they pay or anything like that, but they have lots of jobs.

My cousin went to Kurdistan before turkey put an embargo on it.

He said that they are looking for anyone to help, doctors, electrical engineers, fighters and general labor.

I think they pay you after a certain time like "probation"

I also know that Columbia and Venezuela also hire people that defuse bombs, that's if you know Spanish.

The us government does hire contractors, not really for fighting but for construction and stuff

You could also go some shit city like Chicago or Detroit, they are always looking for cops. Plus you might get shot

interesting ideas, thanks. i was wondering about some souther american places. i bet there's a lot of crazy shit down there.

sell meth and heroin in the philippines

Not really backwoods shit besides oil fields, but if you're past 30 wouldn't be a good idea

Now

Are you trying to die? Or just want to feel that adrenaline rush?

EMT, police, chemical manufacturing, window washer, power line technician, shaft driller, miner, nuclear reactor maintainer, repo agent, bail bondsman/bounty hunter, ammunition manufacturer

These are a small list of what you could do, most require a month or less of training and on specialty training.

You aren't guaranteed to get killed but it puts you on the edge.

I'd say join the military and pick a combat mos, but you might be too old.

Disarming landmines takes a special person. Countries militaries won't hire you on without credible experience and expertise, plus you'll end up in some 3rd world shithole and get paid a $1 a day to disarm 1940s era unexploded bombs

>Place a hit on yourself through a hitman organization
>arm yourself beforehand
>have enough cash on hand to move around/fuck with him
>???
>Kill hitman
>???
>Profit

sounds expensive as fuck

I forgot to add a few others that have high rates of accidents and deaths

Arborist/tree removal service, pharmaceutical testing, sheet metal worker

not really, it's like 10 in 100,000

i'm just ready to die but i still want to live. i don't want to be an hero, just take more chances. get paid more for more dangerous work.

I'd look around in your area. There's lots of shit all around the us you just have to find companies that have shitty safety records.

Be a Chinese coal miner then.
That's about the highest death rate of any job.
Not a quick or pleasant death though

If you're doing it to try and die, chances are you'll still live just bc you're trying to die.

yeah but they don't typically pay well. i'm looking for something that's like listen if you survive this, here's 5k

yeah i don't mind living. life is great. i just want to be paid commensurately to take some death defying chances.

Kek

asbestos miner in russia

Kek are there actually jobs that do that in the USA ?
I'm in the UK and work in a blast furnace in the steel works. It's pretty solid money cause it's a very dangerous job, holidays are epic, 4 on 4 off. Every 8 weeks you get 4 weeks off. Had a few close calls there and I definitely enjoy the adrenaline. Rivers of molten iron running next to you, huge machinery all moving round in a confined cast house, very dirty, very hot, a lot of poisonous gas.

that sounds awesome. do you need to be a UK resident? is it like shit ton of certification and stuff like that?

i'm willing to relocate

I'm a fitter so did 4 year apprenticeship to qualify as that , fix the huge machines and rig the motors up n stuff. If you just got a job on production you'd just be a hand on the cast house and most of those people have 0 qualifications but are good hard workers. I basically maintain and fix a lot of the gear they use and some of the stuff is awesome. A huge mechanical drill and the bit is about 9 foot long, they control it with a remote box and it swings in to the taphole which is plugged with clay and the drill starts going n drills away all the clay n molten iron eventually starts squinting out the taphole until it settles into a steady stream n forms a river, when they open the taphole it'll go fucking mental sometimes !
If you're interested in it you should check out some videos of blast furnaces it's an intense job. I'm not sure if you could get a job as your a Yankee n I dunno if you guys can get working visas for the uk ? I'm sure USA has some big steel works about the country ?

yeah i started looking into it and the mess of insurance nonsense that the US has become. you can' tjust sing something that says, i'm ok with whatever happens, maybe get some life insurance sent to family or whatever. it;s all fucking lawsuits now.

I don't think they'll do that in most countries apart from the 3rd world shit holes.
Have you though of western Australia ? I'm heading there after the summer , big bucks in the mines out there fly you into the desert , 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. There'll definitely be loads of jobs for unskilled labour there.
And if you're under 35 I think it is you can get a working holiday visa which will last you a year

hmmm let me look into that. that does sound interesting.