Come on Sup Forums, let's smoke a couple cigarettes and drink some coffee together

Come on Sup Forums, let's smoke a couple cigarettes and drink some coffee together.

what's your cancer of choice?
how long have you been smoking?
cigarette prices in your country?

>general cancer thread

Been smoking for 8 years
Anout $3 for a 20pack or marlboro reds or lucky filter

I've been smoking for 2 weeks. Started because of stress and craving (prob second hand smoke)

Mevius One (charcoal filter, 0.1 mg nicotine)

~¥450 ($4.50 USD)

I smoke prince and john silver, but mostly I stick to snus.

that's cheap as fuck, it's expensive here in the UK and the packaging's changed,we no longer have logos on the packets, just pictures of diseased lungs and such

My cancer stick of choice is American Spirits. They're like $7 a pack but everything is going up by $2 next month I believe. Been smoking for about four years.
Coffee of choice? Deathwish. Cause I drink so Damn much coffee that's the only thing that'll give me my morning caffine Buzz anymore.

Never heard of those, I'm guessing you're american?

im in the same boat as this guy.

started recently, probably because of work. i work with a lot of smokers.

I smoke luckies, they go for about 12 dollars where im at.

tried that shit once, burnt my nostrils. But maybe that was due to it being menthol

Coffee with baily's and a camel red.

Live in Australia. Been smoking around 5 years. Due to cunt taxes a pack of 30 cost me $24. My old favourites benson and hedges smooth cost $32 for a 30 pack at a smoke shop and $38 at a service station. Now if you cucks work that out in American dolllarydoos you will see how ridiculous it is here.

he listed price in yen ya dingus.

american spirits are nice, I like the rawness of them.

and damn, I need to get myself some stronger coffee, I'm getting through a lot recently

American living in Japan

I've smoked about ten cigs so far. Tried two in one day and got sick. Which is good! I don't plan on increasing my intake.

Nostrils?! It goes in your mouth mate, under your top lip, not the nose

do you guys also have the hideous packaging that we now have in the UK?

I got confused nigger

lol noob.

Norwegian here, you probably had some of this, its hardly any nicotine though,

What posted is not prepackaged like this, so its much stronger and you got to make it yourself. It drips a lot and its very unpleasant for beginners, most puke.

Price has more than doubled in the last 7 years. It still cheap relative to you, but because of our shitty exchange rate and such, its getting expensive.
From south africa btw

Japan here, no warnings whatsoever on packages. There are cigarette vending machines all over. Need a special card to use them though, prob to verify age.

We have had it for like 4-5 years now

Been smoking since i was twelve
Went from Dunhill to Marlboro white/red and i now smoke amber leaf blonde because shit expensive in the UK

Why are smokes in Norway so freakin expensive? I'm the swefag who posted ettan lös

>Tfw I smoke tobacco on a water pipe

taxes and shit. Smokers here are not really treated great though, cant smoke inside, not anywhere. Barely at home ffs.

lol, why nigga?

yeah man, it's expensive as shit. I don't like amber leaf though, it's too harsh for me. I stick to golden virginia smooth

>inb4 pussy

I smoke cigars on occasion. Fuck cigarettes too many chemicals in them

It's pretty much the same over here, you can get fined and shit for smoking in the wrong places

Canadian here. Been smoking for 15 years, which is half my life. I'm not loyal to any one brand; I can always drive down to the Indian reserve and pick up cheap smokes there. Picked up pic related for $25 a carton.

>let's smoke a couple cigarettes and drink some coffee together
I prefer my cigarettes with booze rather then coffee

>what's your cancer of choice?
Marlboro Ice Blast
>how long have you been smoking?
Last few years, but rarely. I don't have the addiction.
>cigarette prices in your country?
Australia taxes them so much, but I think it's reasonable because it pays for healthcare. But they cost a lot.

Are nicotine and tar levels always correlated? It seems pointless to have low-tar cigs if that also means they are low-nicotine.

yeah that's true, but I smoke them anyway. I don't particularly want to live a long life anyway

my friend went to canada to visit a friend a few months back, he gave me a pack of these little cigarettes but I can't for the life of me remember what they were called, they were tiny. Tasted great though, a lot smoother than the cigs over here

Have smoked ~half a pack/day marlboro for around 3 years. Price is 6.3 euro per pack.
Quit about 1.5 month ago.
Still smoke weed daily after work with tobacco, so i didn't really quit.

American spirit light blues. Parliament in a pinch with rollies when im broke.
Massachusetts
11 bucks a pack.
6 years with a 2 year quitting in the middle.

I think booze and cigs go so well together, I'd much rather be drinking booze than coffee right now but I've got no booze in the house unfortunately. And I'm trying to lose a bit of weight so I'm kinda trying to stop drinking for a while. Mind you; I'll probably end up buying some liquor this weekend

i smoke weed and hash. live in stockholm, pay about 50euro for 5 gs or 50 euro for 5g shrooms. I got vaught by cops while extremely high on shrooms, 1 hour after peak. NEVER DRIVE ON SHROOMS. I half played it off and the cop said to rest at next gas station. i think he knew and didnt wanna ruin my life.

I basically made a deal with my dad when he retired that i'll supply the beer as board, so I'm always well stocked.

damn, you got off lucky nigga. Why did you drive though? lol

Used to smoke Marlboro gold for nearly 15 years. Was about 40€ for a carton. Clean for 6 months now and feeling better than ever.

14.50 a pack. Was $8 when I started about 12 years ago. Having a coffee and a cig now faggots

nice, did you go cold turkey?

funny storry actually, my boss called drunk from city centre. asked me to drive him home at 02.00 night. I barely played it cool on the phone. I knew I was unable and uncoordinated to drive but thought, fuck it, i can do anything...
My boss was so drunk kept sending me shit adresses. also kept talking about the ki g and queen. i was so fucking high on shrooms

same, also scratching my balls

Nat Sherman Black and Golds
20 years
About $9.50/pack

I pay similar prices. CAD and AUD are similar and both garbage.

american spirit blue, big pouch for 6,20€

I stopped at roadside and cops pulled up. Said I cant stand here and have to use reststops for that. I love swedish cops. They prob thought I had broken down. The car had like 4 cops in. Im so glad this one dude let me off.

vaped till i felt enough of a fagot to quit that.
so about 1 month of vaping nicotine.

hahaha sounds like a fun experience, I've never done shrooms or any psychedelic for that matter, but I'd love to try them one day. Are you an experienced shroomer?

Quitting vaping is the exception to the rule that no one likes a quitter. Cheers.

Smoker for 8 years, 14bucks in romanian currency
Would love to be a baker, or anything related to making food

alright niggers, be honest; do you actually get a high from nicotine? I've been smoking for about 4 years now and have never felt any form of psychoactive effect from nicotine

wat
it's just a stimulant

Never

I don't even feel a stimulant effect, maybe I need stronger cigs

i just started so i kinda get a buzz.

I never got a buzz, even when I started. Maybe my body is riddled with disease

I usually smoke out of my pipe and tobacco.

My tobacco of choice? Definitely Dunhill Night Cap, its strong, spicy, and smells like a camp fire

My coffee of choice? I drink ginko & green tea nigga

Usualy alternate between camel 99s and marb reds 100s. But for special occasions i get parlements.

Smokes in so-cal are about 6$ a pack but my liberal ass states is gonna raise the taxes making them 8$ a pack.

So i might quite. Sucks though, i enjoy smoking. And think anyone should have the right to if they choose.

Alternate Winston Reds with clove cigarettes.
With some Earl Grey tea.
Been smoking for 3 years

if you ever had a chance at stopping this addiction it is stopping right now when you still arent used to it

i no longer smoke stinkies since i switched to electronic cigarettes. No smell, less cancer and you get a better nicotine shot..

check'd

its not hard quitting smoking, you get annoyed for a while and perhaps you get an headache

That's what I enjoy about them, and that's I switched from Newports to them.

And yeah, deathwish is the "world's strongest coffee", not Sure if it actually is but that's what it's advertised as. But it'll get the fuckin' job done.

Captain Black, about 3.7$ for pack

Working class sub human Aussies not getting on the vape train.

You really are a bunch of dumb cunts

Yeah, but now you're a homosexual.