>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Old thread

Without fail

???

Nigger shit ass bitch fuck cunt

Where my brainlets at, post what you're jamming to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh4n1bZi4d8

Found the next OP

damn beat me too it

Pic related

We're off to a great start, only 300 posts left til we sink another one

>the jazz autist actually thinks his forced meme is working
Yet another sign of assburgers

>tfw assbur/gg/ers

pretty much. This thread is worthless after the sticky.

I don't laugh at the sticky tho

Aside from whenever someone sneaks and changes the link to chordbook.cum and no one notices.

No sad, things will be ok

fuck outta here crazyaga

Reminds me of the Dino Jr late show performance where the house band guitarist plays over J's solo.

Of all the threads i regularly shitpost in my favorite is by far /gg/, you guys take yourselves very seriously and you keep coming back for more.

it's almost too hard for my brain to comprehend those 5 notes. they can use the same scale for literally 80 years and not get tired of it. amazing

*cluck cluck* Hello /gg/, this is Chicken Wi/gg/!
*cluck cluck cluck* This will be my only post in this thread because there's only one pic of Chicken Wi/gg/ in the entire world!
*cluck* /gg/ood luck will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "Fin/gg/er lickin' /gg/ood!"

ha ha ha I know

>tfw you start playing manually

Samuels, calling all Samuels.
Report Sammys

Samuel is normie, he sleeps like regular people.

>you will never have a girl bassist

>you will never have a girl period

Also you will never have decent punctuation

>writing a perfect sentence alone

I just realized that the tempo that you tap your foot to a song is that song'
s BPM. I did it without realizing and I feel smarter now

Don't delete these it;s great

Reteaching myself music theory (read: gave up after 10 minutes). Besides being able to read a couple key signatures of written music, I'm a bit clueless.

Anyway if I was forming let's say a minor triad, is there a quicker way than
>Take root note
>Count up four steps
>Count up seven steps
>Oh wait, can't do that in an open position, let's move up a bunch of frets and start over
>Count up four from root again
>Count up seven again (or 3 from the 3rd?)

Major*

remember the shape on the fretboard?

How do I into gear?

queue up a rob chapman playlist, take an adderall and enjoy

I hate how you're probably right and it was that simple.

Honestly yeah he's not bad if you want to pick up things about gear here and there, just remind yourself that he's actual cancer and move on to rig rundowns once you get the gist of it

Don't rely on that all the time. You never learn how it really works that way then.
Make sure to do a pitch inventory on chords you play if you absolutely must.

Does anyone make a simple,1x12 solid state combo, with a good clean sound, that's not a 900 dollar Quilter Mach II?

I need a practice/jam amp. AC30 is too loud and too heavy.

Any suggestions for learning, then? Doing this from scratch. As I said I'm pretty much clueless

This, Premier Guitar is godlike

Sounds good. I already have the guitar I want. I just need to learn about amps and pedals to get the sound I want.

it really depends on what your goals are. since you said "quicker", i'm assuming you just want to play/write, not have a super comprehensive grasp of the entire fretboard. in that case then yeah learn 3 or 4 shapes. that's one of the awesome benefits to the guitar (and probably one of the main reasons for its popularity). moveable shapes are something totally unique to the guitar

but if you ever do want a more comprehensive knowledge of the fretboard then painstakingly learning all of the notes and how every chord is formed could be really helpful.

personally for me i only really found it useful in a jazz context, which was just so overwhelmingly hard that i've kinda stopped playing in groups. but you kind of need that ability to comp and come up with good voice leading on the spot.

and then fucking soloing that's another story

i'm on a rant because i'm on adderall but i also wanted to say that i'm not sure you really reach an underlying "way it really works" like the other guy said you do. i think it's more just that you'll know where every voicing is, but that doesn't mean you understand how the chords relate any better. study more music and less voicings. voicings are a means to an end

Nigga what?
Learn your keys.
Let's take the G major scale, which is:
G A B C D E F# G
A major chord is the first note of the scale, plus the third and the fifth. So, G B D.
Just play those notes.
Making a minor chord? Just flatten the third note into Bb and keep the first and fifth.

I am kind of glad the sunburst model I asked the shop to order is stuck in customs limbo; otherwise I wouldn't have an excuse to change my mind for the blonde one. Tasty!

all of my what

Hello /gg/.
Staff notation =/= music theory. Stop using them as synonymous, it triggers my autism.

Holy shit, looks like that shady ebay buyer wasn't scamming me after all. Still going to stay on my toes and get delivery confirmation.

how did you think he was scamming you?

He had created the account on the day he bought the guitar, consequently had no feedback, he had a foreign name and communicated in English at first, and he asked me to provide a direct PayPal link so he wouldn't have to go through eBay to pay because something on his end went wrong.

I did for a little bit

you got scammed buddy

you just lost any ability to claim your money back through ebay when the guitar doesn't arrive

>reading comprehension
I am the SELLER of the guitar.

That sure sounds like a scam. The bad thing is Ebay almost always sides with the buyers, make sure you document and take pictures of what you're shipping just in case.

I don't see what could go wrong now.
>he claims the guitar didn't arrive
Show that he signed for it and keep my money.
>he revokes his payment
Show that he received the guitar and get the money again.

I guess I should open up the package again before shipping it and take timestamped pics of the guitar to prove it had no faults in case he claims it arrived broken.

gie me a break, I just woke up here

2/2

he was good in The Thing but Escape from LA sucked

out of curiosity why do you like telecasters? they look so ugly to me that I could never justify buying one.

I was in the same boat. Went into a guitar store with the full intention of buying a Strat, tried various Strats (MIM and MIA). None really appealed to me except (ironically) the cheapest one, a daphne blue MIM. Then I thought, while I'm here, why don't I try some other stuff? Mustang with P90s, some cheaper Gretsches and finally, for shits and giggles, a Tele. Basically all I knew going into this was, I want a guitar with single coil pickups and the fattest neck I can find. Clerk gave me a Baja Tele, I tried it and fell in love with the sound, the feel and the versatility.
Yes they look like cutting boards but damn, did that one feel and sound good. And I'm getting accustomed to the look, starting to dig them slowly.

I suppose I definitely can't argue there, if something sounds and feels good, then it's a win. but damn do they look unappealing.

LA was cheezy but he was bad AF in NY. LA lost it on the basketball scene(great depth perception for 1 eye chap) and the surfing scene. NY was sweet though, if you're into dystopian fiction.

He killed it in the thing though, one of my favorites as far as old sci fi and horror goes.
"I just want to go up to my shack and get drunk."

doing the same thing

are there any good audiobooks out there for this? I have a lot of time to kill in the car

Cool baja there dude.

>liying this hard

>tfw too exhausted to even shitpost

"Whatever it is, it's weird and pissed off"

wtf lol
clyp.it/4yv3ernx

yes of course

but what really bugs my brain is how you and your guitar heroes use complicated scales and intervals yet can't make decent music with it so you keep seeking new mathematical paterns to play fast over a methronome

sup reporting in

feeling smart and confident for longer than 10 seconds is not a good thing

then how you going to get scammed, you got the money already
only thing he can do is give you negative feedback, in that case, wcs you just create another ebay account

where can I buy those really thin amps metal bands use?

So you're saying memorizing every scale for every key is easier than counting steps from the root?...

>I guess I should open up the package again before shipping it and take timestamped pics of the guitar to prove it had no faults in case he claims it arrived broken.
yes do it

>he revokes his payment
but you said the payment done through Paypal instead of ebay prevents refunding. so thats not possible.

theres no need to memorize the notes (G A B etc) of each single scale
just memorize the scale's intervals and how intervals arrange from each other on the neck
then you will be able to find the third and fifth quickly, by looking at it....
and take 10 minutes to find the intervals without a fretboard to look at...

isn't that what he was saying? idk

depends if he paid for goods and services or sent it as a family and friends payment, you can't charge back for famiky and friends

I think he was having troubles in the open position though, not further up the neck where the shapes are consistent but moved horizontally.

i suppose no

how does that happen, the intervals are there on the open positions too

but the payment was not "connected" to the selling process on ebay so he cant revoke it on paypal

why don't you just quit whining about what might happen and just wait and see what does jappen, how about you give that a try now

i suppose youre saying that to the user whos selling a guitar

soundcloud.com/samuelcfaria/kiss-hotter-than-hell-solo-cover-studio-version
55chan.org/mu/src/1493912106666.mp3

How long will it take for the new Amplitube Fender pack to appear on torrent sites

youtube.com/watch?v=8Da5ldpwZ7M

fuck off samuel

>Amplitube

buy a fucking amp and stick a mic on the speaker you fucking retard

Already did that but my amp is not a Tweed Deluxe so i need amplitube to get that tone for example. The sound quality between real amp miked and amplitube is comparable actually. Amplitube is actually better since i dont have a sonically treated room.

>thinks he'll get Fender Tweed Deluxe tone from Amplitude

buy a better amp
buy a better mic
buy better recording gear
learn to record better
learn to play better

the bitches are having a real good laugh at you today buddy

i'm sounding good already, better gear would just enhance signal to noise ratio. now fuck you

>better gear would just enhance signal to noise ratio

you truly are talking out your gaping anus

bfffffffffffffffffffffffffffrasaaaaaaaaaaaa
no.
gbrrrrrrrrffaaaaaaa

That shit sounds horrible.

I don't think I can want anything else now. I just got that TC Delay and the TonePrint thing is really cool, almost infinite possibilities. That RG is my main guitar but it's kinda weird, doesn't has too much sustain and sounds a bit more "twangy" that I would like.

how