TFW you realize there's criminals making your yearly salary in a week and they never get caught

>TFW you realize there's criminals making your yearly salary in a week and they never get caught

Why even live at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.fbi.gov/archives/newark/press-releases/2012/russian-national-charged-in-new-jersey-in-1-million-trading-account-hack-securities-fraud-scheme
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-miramar-fraud-factory-sentencings-20160407-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>salary

speak for yourself

What do you mean?

Bump

Hey leaf. How's the developing of a virus going? It's been nearly 3 months now

What did you mean by this?

>Why even live at this point?
because I'd rather have a mediocre life that doesn't involve possibly going to jail, friendo

I knew this was a Leaf thread before I ever saw the flag

Most of them never do though

How is it fair that some people have to work while some just get rich like this. How do we stop it?

the Leaf Wagecuck uprising will soon come. all Quebec and Atlantic Canada will be lit on fire.

This.

Im a really nervous person, I was very stress for a month because I accidentlly click on a CP webm on Sup Forums and I was afraid of FBI. I cant imagine to live with the idea that police is looking for me. It should be awful

Someone used to make very similar threads on Sup Forums. Was it you?

>Most of them never do though
except yes, most do get caught
>How is it fair that some people have to work while some just get rich like this
it isn't fair, that's why it's illegal idiot

why do you make such shitty threads, you make leaves look bad

>Someone used to make very similar threads on Sup Forums. Was it you?

Kek yes

About botnets?

>About botnets?
I think so, also about credit cards.

Yea lol

>>Most of them never do though
>except yes, most do get caught

[CITATION NEEDED]

Malware and fraud costs the world billions of dollars a year. And yet only maybe a handful of major arrests occur a year globally.
>>How is it fair that some people have to work while some just get rich like this
>it isn't fair, that's why it's illegal idiot

Give me one reason why we haven't joined them. Get rich or die trying right?

Wagies cannot compete

You're the same guy who posted threads like this one 3 months ago, right?

I've made a lot of threads, it's hard to keep track what I have or haven't posted.

I gave you some advice about botnets, you told me you wanted to create your own version. That's what I asked you about. It was on Sup Forums.

Oh right probably

I haven't made any progress. How do I create the next Zeus and make millions?

Learn to code. Btw since our last convo I managed to make 4 canadian salaries...

Wouldn't it just be easier to modify existing leaked sourcecode?

Yeah, and for doing that you need to be able to code. Literally what have you been doing these three months?

>Literally what have you been doing these three months?

I don't even know man. I feel like it was just yesterday I made those threads.

You need to get off this site. Without discipline you won't be able to accomplish anything, my jong vriend.

Dude I just read about shit like pic related...

LITERAL niggers make shit tons of money. Why can't that be me?

why isn't this me. why am i not getting rich as fuck.

Spending all his time on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive with his life, I'm pretty sure

I keep reading security researcher blogs and shit and SEC arrests

it's not fair. this could be me

Niggers do realize that wagecuck life is shit too. But, unlike us, they aren't afraid to go to jail because of low IQ and shitty rap culture (get rich or die tryin'...

>I'M SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums

>MEANWHILE ULTRA-CHADS ARE MAKING *BILLIONS* OF DOLLARS

I WILL NEVER HAVE A FUCKING YACHT AT THIS RATE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, they actually do something. They're not wasting their time, you know.

did you just play payday or gta or something?

>Steal a lot of money

>Get 3 years minimum security prison sentence

archives.fbi.gov/archives/newark/press-releases/2012/russian-national-charged-in-new-jersey-in-1-million-trading-account-hack-securities-fraud-scheme

Explain to me why this is fair.

It is not. You can do the same. Democracy and laws are a big meme.

You're right, i need to start thinking outside of the box.

The thing that always surprises me though is why do some fags take it so far? Like they could've gotten away making let's say $20 million and left it at that but then they pushed it and pushed it and got caught.

Humans are not perfect, some get greedy if they see they managed to get away with it

I'm too much of a brainlet to get good at systems programming, what are my other options

Carding, tax fraud, buying a botnet.

Is it working out for you? Seems less risky to just be a dumps vendor instead of actually using this shit

Yeah, you're going in the right direction

Thanks bud. I'll see you at the yacht club in a couple years.

Alright, I'll be sailing the Mediterranean.

I'm gonna do this senpai, this cuckold country weak AF

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-miramar-fraud-factory-sentencings-20160407-story.html

If literal niggers can do this i don't see why I can't.