Can you explain me again what's so bad about:

Can you explain me again what's so bad about:

>racemixing
>nudity
>free sex
>stepping over a car with your shoes on

>racemixing
It's ok only when it is dark woman with lighter man :^)
>nudity
It is ok only if you are pretty.We don't need ugos waking around naked.
>free sex
Uhhh?All sex is free what are you talking about?
Come step on my car with your shoes so i can slap you around some.

Literally nothing

>Argentine mothers

cultural Marxism

>all sex is free

What's funny is that it wasn't a standout for most retarded shit you said

Degradation. If you drip a black drop onto white paint it'd never be white again. Uniqueness and beauty of white race is not comparable to other races, so as intelligence despite the stereotypes.

Not healthy, we invented clothes for a defensively function. Despite that it's a trait of degradant race. Thinking about sex non stop included. That's why white race invented stuff but didn't just fuck or smoke drugs like africans or native americans.

Sex is free.

>white argentinians wear shoes in their cars, because they think it makes them look fashionable like italians

>racemixing
Erases national identity and produces confused offspring with identity crisis who cannot identify as any of the races and become social outcasts.
>nudity
Excess nudity is a sign of loose sexual morals and promiscuity which is bad for the stability of marrieges and gives a horrible example for children.
>free sex
Same as above. Promiscuity leads to broken families and damaged children.

first time I'm agreeing with bulgar

>racemixing
As said
>nudity
Nothing really, but it depends on the circumstances.
>free sex
As opposed to paying a whore?
Disgusting, I don't want your filthy shoes on my car, hell I don't want you ON my car period.

>All sex is free
only thing you said wrong
everything has a cost, even if not in cash dinero paper bills

Nothing
Nothing
All sex should be paid
Nothing

all sex IS paid
first you have got to spend money on yourself, to look impressive
then even if you date or have gf, you pay for her expenses to look dependable
and let's not even mention stable relationship/marriage
or the time you spent at all of this. time is money too

>race mixing
Offspring are more prone to disease and mental illness. And trading a healthy, superior child for a mongrel of lower intelligence is wasteful
>nudity
Unhygienic
>free sex
If it's consensual between two adults then nothing
>stepping over a car
You're vandalising someone's personal property

wtf I love croatia now

haha you've never had a good relationship (or perhaps any)

>a good relationship
could be. i never dated outside my country
what i said is still true though. everything has a cost

He's technically right but most people find joy in making the ones they love happy (giving them gifts or your time), something he neglected to mention. But nothing is ever truly free

ok you're right but the division of that cost is important. i'm not sure about the dating standards where you are but the guy having to pay for everything is pretty old school shit (split bill or fuck off).
also, don't forget you're not the only one putting money into the social transaction, she is likely spending money on things to be impressive for you too.

and i did say that it's not only money you spend on a girl/guy/whatev
you spend time and energy as well

there is a first time for everything :^)
But sex is free for me.Don't tell me that you people are paying for sex.Why?

see actually free sex is the most expensive, because the girls ask too much, while prostitutes at least have fixed price

>being this literal

How did I get dragged into that question?

I didn't want you to get lonely :^) so i included you anyway.

Thanks my man

>Erases national identity and produces confused offspring with identity crisis who cannot identify as any of the races and become social outcasts.

Really? I dont feel this way

Hey sweden, do people in stockholm hate foreigners coming there to live?

Don't really know, I guess it depends on the area/where the foreigners are from. Why did you want to know?

Moving there on saturday (i'm aus) and swedes keep telling me spooky stories about there being many anti-english speakers.

first post best post

That's horseshit mate, they're just trying to meme you. Nobody is going to have a problem with western euro immigrants, especially not anglos.

Source?
You better hope it's 60fps and it ends with a creampie.

grouse, first real sounding reply i've gotten. legend

Bagheera. The colector. Facial

Average late 90s Private movie.

Not OP btw

Of course you don't...
fucking germans i swear. You probably are a fucking nigger though

You're doing your kids a disservice because being mixed typically leads to poor self-esteem.

However, if the dilemma for you is either race-mixing or not having kids at all, it's better to just race mix and preserve your personal biological legacy.

>racemixing
Nothing. I only ever see the ugliest of white/asian/black men complaining about people stealing "their" women. The reality is that they never had a chance with them in the first place.

>nudity
Not everyone looks good naked.

>free sex
Nothing but please wear a condom, use dental dams and get tested and treated for stds.

If it's a historic car show it some love, if it's a crappy modern econo vehicle do whatever you please.

MODS