Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of this?

Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYOixS3I2Ok&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=V17QKWhutC4zEmUd-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How I'm supposed to mug him when I'm crossing the street ?

who crosses the street to avoid black people? just scuff his kicks they are the source of his power

depending on where that street is, I think it is very very smart.

If the white guy is wrong, nothing happens, besides some dirty nigger's racism against whites is reenforced.

If the white guy is right, he just saved his own life.

bro i live in brooklyn, work in queens. I dont break stride for shit unless youre a cute chick. Niggers 9/10 will "dodge" me. The last time i felt at all intimidated by the blacks was at 16 in HS walking home thru some shit neighborhoods. Grow a pair pussy,

cont. Im so sick of everyone jumpin on board for that whole whites are scared of blacks. One and one like the pic is NOTHING to b worried about. 6 of them who stop talking when your walking up and step to either side of you, thats common fucking sense dont get robbed. But do it in a way you dont look like a scared ittle bitch.

This shit is the problem with America. Thats the same person walking toward you. Thinking the same goddamn thoughts. Going through the same fucking shit as you are or worse. Shut the fuck up and keep walking and think of how to better yourself you stupid fucking fuck.

>Going through the same fucking shit as you are or worse

so when im feeling like the world has left me one step away from robbing someone just to feel like i came out ahead, the nigger a block away is having it worse and has no problem doing what im considering

thanks for reaffirming

This. Unless you're in a fucking alley in the middle of the night or in Detroit, no one is gonna fuck with you if you walk like you have somewhere to be.

Like come on, in an urban area you should stay on your toes, regardless of if the guy walking the opposite direction black or white.

>Thinking the same goddamn thoughts.
given that niggers scientifically have a lesser average intelligence than whites, I sincerely doubt this

around blacks never relax

It's a small sidewalk so yes

this, it's the reason i don't live in the city

this is what libcucks think

I think its a nice red arrow

I think it's a well made drawing.

and lets hear the charming stuff you believe in republifag

If you deliberately avoid certain people out of fear, you're the true cuck, my friend.

tried it out once, did not work well

>be me on way from kfc to the crib
>see white dude approaching
>tfw he did not change sidewalk

i think the city council needs to expand there footpaths lest somebody gets hit by a car

Shitty art didn't even color in the top person

Never relax, though. Cardinal rule. Sure maybe you see one dindu in plain sight but there are always more and they materialize like magic when there's mugging and chimping to be done.

I think you're better off watching this stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=sYOixS3I2Ok&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=V17QKWhutC4zEmUd-6

I always thought changing sidewalks like this was a meme. I've literally never done this nor have I even seen people do it.

The way I see it, if they try to rob me I'll just give them my wallet and let them leave.

In the astronomical chance that they're stopping me solely to hurt me, I'll fight back as best I can then I'll call the police immediately after.

But literally every time I've had to pass a nigger on the sidewalk, I've just walked straight past them without even looking and nothing has ever come of it.

Niggers are like dogs. Don't show fear, don't concede dominance. Fuck don't even give them any attention and they'll find something else to bark at in 5 minutes.

If that is your only argument, I suggest killing yourself.

I made the necessary corrections.

It's like people think that throwing "cuck" around means you're right. Those kinds usually don't have a real argument, just shitty opinions.

One black is no problem, they're cowards

A group of blacks is always a problem

what I "believe" is facts, black people do the most crimes, they're scientifically less intelligent than every other race, and the vast majority of them are stuck in africa mode so they end up leeching off the system. best thing we could do would be to have a welfare reform so these society leeching pieces of dogshit are required to get a job, or die from starvation.

the fear isn't unwarranted, see above

not the only argument, and the arguments are rooted in facts and hard numbers. better to walk across the street and offend a dumb nigger, if they're even able to be offended, than risk life and limb because you want to be "progressive" or whatever it is you dumb faggots call yourselves

Good point.
I've never seen a black using a sidewalk like a goddamn human being.
Not once.

you are no different from them guy, do some fuckin learning

>do some fuckin learning
okie dokie, buddy. What should I do some "fuckin learning" about? Maybe some geography? Any suggestions?

I mean come on. You really can't be defending the cuck-talk folk, right?

its okay you guys. He is SO smart that he is alt right and doesn't need to explain it to the simpletons of /b. He'd rather go fuck his sibling, be a ractist twat, and then bitch about obamacare but freak out when the Affordable Care Act disappears. He was probably part of the vast majority of fuckfaces who didnt know that they were the same god damn thing. God I bet you just suck the dicks of Tomi Lahren and Alex Jones. Get fucked.

fixed

history and politics, though the fact you need some one to spoon feed you these suggestions makes me think my time is being wasted

>and then bitch about obamacare but freak out when the Affordable Care Act disappears
I'm a combat veteran and a government contractor, I don't need the ACA

learn to read, im calling both sides fucking morons and as far as im concerned the fact that people are stupid enough to fall for the oldest con in the book is pathetic

Every other race crosses street that they don't have to deal with black people. Either you get all the ebonic talks or they call you cracker, gook or wetback... Modern day black people are the most racist peace of shits...

just scuff their kicks man, it renders them powerless

this is so dangerous. never cross diagonally!

if your incapable of assessing danger on the fly like user here

carry a bottle of water every day to keep the nigger away

My first thoughts are "holy shit that nigga is built like a fukken tank".
Look at his width compared to puny white guy.
Remember your perspective, Sup Forums.

minimal change at best gtfo

Look at his fucking feet you monglord.
They are about the width of white guys shoulders.

Run

not user, what's a monglord?

> makes me think my time is being wasted
> being on Sup Forums

kek

Feet length are conpletely useless at that point

Some sort of Asian.

>length
>mentioned width
Brian porblems I see.

hi brian where does your last name originate, is it slavic?

Yes. From the great clan of Porbelm of Nazrin.

why would someone draw a red arrow across the street?

neato

Nah, right thing would of been to ha g the nigger.

>scuff his kicks
What did you mean by this?

>crosses street that they don't have to deal with black people
The black people in the part of England where I live are cool. Never had a problem. They're not even louder than the whites in general. The real problem is the Chinese. There's fucking millions of them.

kicks=shoes