What is the best subway sandwich

What is the best subway sandwich
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

foodrepublic.com/2011/12/07/whats-behind-the-subway-bread-smell/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVqBJ8DdsGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pizza sub with salami and bacon and a shit ton of cheese.

The one you don't eat because Subway is fucking disgusting.

Eat Jimmy John's like a white person.

Italian BMT with provolone cheese on toasted herbs and cheese bread. Lettuce, spinach, pickles, jalapeƱos, onions, creamy sriracha sauce and salt n pepper.

That's my exact order every time, and every time it tastes better than the last.

Whatever footlong roll you like
double steak
double provolone
green peppers
onions
you toast it at this point not before (heat brings out the peppers and onions)
oil

that's what a man gets from subway

>le condescending millennial answering questions he wasn't asked as a from of self validation

>Jimmy Johns
>plain ass, chewy bread
>bread is 95% of every bite
>paper thin meat slices, only like 3 on the whole sandwich
>shitty sauces
>over priced

You're dumb man.

>>implying he, himself, is not a millennial.
>>self-admitted over-35 y/o on Sup Forums.

My sides!

I'm not even that user but
>trying this hard

Lol

Ever smell Subway?
Ever smell Jimmy John's?

One smells like food (not particularly great food, I concede, but food nonetheless).
One smells like industrial waste.

>the only boards on Sup Forums are Sup Forums
>pretending that anyone born before 85 considers themselves a millennial
>Sup Forums is only for who i think it's for

Then what's with the "Millennial" swipe? Are you also one of those SJW white people who "hates whitey"?

Jimmy Johns isn't even food

>hurr this one subway I've been to smelt bad
>clearly dis means jimmy Johns is better

I can't even explain to you how autistic you are.

You know you don't have to put every sentence on a separate line, right Jamal?

Chicken Teriyaki

>Italian bread
>meatball marinara
>add bacon
>honey mustard
>mayo

That's what I get

I literally just said I wasn't that user you were talking to.

Can you even fucking read.

Italian herb and cheese, tuna, provolone, toasted, lettuce, cucumber, mayo. Nothing beats a plain ass tuna sandwich like mom used to make

Subway fag here, Italian Herb and Cheese, BMT with bacon and marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, doused in oregano and parmesan cheese.

>everyone who replies to me is that one guy
Learn how the site works, kid.

Born in '85 is still 31.

Would no question kill myself if I end up still on Sup Forums in seven years.

I forgot "shredded cheese" is on there also

I live in a small town in the morning of nowhere, we have a subway and a McDonald's. I hate McDonald's

Subway is fucking nasty

Lettuce,Tomato,Onion,Spinach,and peppers with vinegar.

>mfw veggies are master race subs

>marinara + honey mustard + mayo
Sounds like you liek eating vomit.

I've been on Sup Forums for seven years ish. Rise and fall of Sup Forums, it's nothing like it was, but we still in this bitch

See you in seven years.

Italian herb and cheese bread
Spicy Italian - double meat (that's 20 pepperoni, and 20 salami slices)
Provolone cheese
Toasted
Light lettuce and spinach
Tomato
Heavy onions
Fuck ton of banana peppers
Jalapeno peppers
Black olives
Oil, vinegar, mayo
10/10

Actually, I used to travel a fuckton for work and the only place easy to find that isn't McFatass or Bubger Kirg is Subway. Trust me. They all have "that" smell.

Also, not the only one who smells it.

foodrepublic.com/2011/12/07/whats-behind-the-subway-bread-smell/

You have a childish notion of what adulthood is.

You're defending it, so you should at least be able to answer for it.

Fucking poor fs and your veggie subs. Also my captcha

My favorite is meatball marinara with red onion, chipotle, and honey mustard. Shit its good.

Kek

>eating raw tomato

Yo I'm with that guy. Every subway I've been to smells like wet bread and bleach.

My fucking nigger. Another meatball honey mustard

Subway kek try delli delicious literally an inch and a half of meat in the sandwich

Diarrhea tier condiment combination

Oh I consider myself an oldish too. But fuck. If my life isn't to the point where I'm not on fucking Sup Forums by 30... Jesus.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QVqBJ8DdsGA

If someone comes in and asks me fkr a double spicy italian i act like a dick the rest of the time. It takes like a solid minutes to place all those individual slices on that shit and it's not fun.

The new italian is actually fucking good. I kinda hate everything else.

Where the fuck has Deli Delicuous?

>flatbread
>ham/turkey
>pepper jack
>spinach, tomato, cucumber, banana pepper
>oregano, parmasean, ranch dressing.

I was just in a subway today. Smelt fine.

Still, the smell of the restaurant has nothing to do with the simple fact that you get more value at subway. I got a sandwich with easily 3x as much stuff on it than Jimmy Johns, for less than 5$

I aint poor I just have a healthier and therefor superior taste in subs than you fags.

Ask for more meat you fucking poorling

You can get dog shit for free. Doesn't mean it's food.

OK. People born in the 90s are generally condescending little shits who act like that because mommy and daddy didn't spank them due to 90s culture telling them that physical discipline is bad. It's so easy to spot you kids on the internet. You all act like little twats. It's even funnier in real life when you mouth off thinking that no one would dare give you the physical repercussions for your toddler attitudes.

>my minimum wage job is too hard

tuna with light creamy chipotle, sweet onion sauce, honey mustard, provolone, tomatoes,spinach and black olives. any bread.

Jimmy johns employee here. Our sandwiches only come with one or two slices of meat depending on the number excluding the gargantuan. It's hand sliced daily unlike subway and our bread is baked in the morning. I agree our sandwiches are not as loaded as subways are but they are a lot fresher. God I hate my job

Also add bacon. Bacon makes the sub perfect. I forgot about that.

I work at subway and the vegetables are so fucking gross with how theyre prepared. We literally add some kind of "flavor enhancer" to that shit that smells like cleaner.When im probably joking but your dumbass will never know.

>I prefer spending 9$ on 3 slices meat between a full loaf of bland bread

Whatever floats your boat user. Subway is king and will remain that way. Sorry

You sold me, next time I'm in town I'll try it

check'd for truth
verified

Gee. It's almost as though you get the labor you pay for.

Actually i get 2 dollars above minimum wage and ive not been there for 5 months

Yeah, no, we don't. Those veggies get chopped up fresh, on site, every day, and we don't add shit to them.

>labor
>making a sandwich
>L A B O R

Next you're gonna tell me how hard it is for you to constantly have to breathe, huh

>Hand sliced meat,
You guys are champs.

you also charge an arm and a leg for a "basic sub" fuck you people.

True campions

subway uses fake chicken.

Who gets the chicken anyways though

Subway?

No. No you don't. Former Subway employee here. And this wasn't the ghetto either, it was Chevy Chase, Maryland. Made me sick to see people living in $10,000/mo apartments eating the gross garbage we served.

Dont fucking lie you fag, only like 3 of the vegetables get chopped by those stupid wheel cutter things. Most of them are packed in bags.

Redditors who go on an on about le chickchick teriyaki.

>Champs

Why is hand sliced meat so much better? It's literally not. It just means Jamal cuts terribly inconsistent slices and your sandwich looks autistic. There's literally nothing wrong with pre-sliced unless you're some hippy faggot who won't touch any food that has been inside a factory at some point

A true champion

All chickens are fake.

As if chicken is so fucking expensive they cant afford it.

Words mean things. Making your sandwich is labor. Menial labor but labor nonetheless. And also poorly paid. Ever notice that the food is better and the staff more cheerful at swank restaurants where they get paid well?

Learn how money works, son. And stop being such an entitled autist.

>complains about fake chicken
>as he gleefully stuffs mcnuggies down his throat

user I got some news for ya

The slices are consistence because of the slicer we use. And sandwiches cannot be autistic. Nice try though

Because at subway we use pre packaged sliced meats and i cant imagine having to chop that shit myself because im spoiled by the overly simple way we prepare food.

Don't tell him

And pork.

Hand sliced is much better you fucking raging faggot. The flavor is lost when the meat is exposed to the air. It also gets dried out. Similar to precut veggies and veggies sliced right away. They taste better when hand sliced. If you honestly don't think so you are a fucking piece of shit idiot with no sense of taste or smell.

>learn how money works

I'm not surpised that low wage employees are lazy. I'm just saying that you think that's actually labor, and that's cute.

Is it really entitled for me to expect a service employee to be kind and friendly to customers though? No. It's the service employee's job to be kind and friendly to customers. Just because they're stuck in a shitty ass job doesn't mean they get to be a dick to customers.

Find a better job or do yours better or gtfo demarcus

>it's an "autists pretend anyone but fags care about the quality of fast fodd" thread

What's next, you /ck/ metrosexuals? Gonna start talking about whether it's healthy?

Same thing with presliced cheese. It just doesnt taste as good as cheese sliced right off the block.

It literally.makes no difference. Then again if you're this uppity about your fucking sliced meats then I couldn't expect you to be a normal reasonable person.

Enjoy your overpriced autism user.

At subway if we're not cheerful then the mystery shopper will destroy us. I am actually pretty content most of the day day at work. I just stay in the back doing prep until some fat family comes in and i gotta make sandwiches by myself for 10 minutes. The night and morning regulars are my favorite people.

Well nobody. It's not chicken

>>don't get to be a dick to customers

Well, clearly you're wrong there, Scooter.

wrong, what is your argument for "it literally makes no difference."? There is clearly a difference. Why would jimmy johns and jersey mikes waste time hand slicing meat if it didn't result it a better tasting product?

Only horrible people like subway sandwiches. Sad.

I'm not wrong. If a good manager saw you being an intentional dickhead to customers you'd be pulled aside and told to be nice. And if you continued, you'd be sent home.

Is it my fault your nigger manager let's you be a rude prick to customers? Nope.

Alright faggots, seems like I have to teach you some manners on how to select an exquisite sandwich from Subway. 1) The only good option is the meatball one. 2) Anything but meatball is shit inside a bread that only plebs would enjoy.

And btw jersey mikes and jimmy johns are basically the same price as subway. Very little difference unless you are getting the special 6$ footlong of the day at subway.

Im not that faggot but I work at subway. We get paid usually a dollar over minimum wage and its good for the work we do. Before this I was a landscaper for people in the country, had to clear fences and cut trees down with saws, that shit was labor but subway takes more effort than you think but i wouldnt call it labor.

I completely agree

So they can tell ignorant customers they did that to imbue a false sense of quality for marketing purposes. It's called product differentiation in a saturated marketplace. Go to college.

These are the kind of people who buy a Thomas Kinkaid painting and call it art

So that they can charge 10$ for an underwhelming sandwich that's 95% bread.