Hi guys, I'm 22, failing everything, can't run from home, because of nation's law

Hi guys, I'm 22, failing everything, can't run from home, because of nation's law.

Wat do?

Nation's law? Where do you live?

The one with missing airplanes, Malaysia

>22
>can't leave home because of mudhole country laws

what

Are you male or female?

Male

Even men around allowed to move of their parents house? What do you need to do to be able to move out?

Little bitch too afraid to break the law. Go suck a dick, faggot

I can't think of anything .... I'm a failure

I mean what are the legal requirements?

ho there, buddy! you're not a failure. Shouldn't you be able to be independant since you're an adult?

Other than exclusion clause I can't think of anything else

But this bitch is too afraid to break the law. What do .?

OP is a faggot

OP is a supreme faggot and should kill himself

My parents think I'm a child even though I'm 22

They realize that you have the mind of a child. Just fucking kill yourself you unbelievable autist

We don't have autism in this country.

my apologies, youre just plain retarded then.

i had it worse than you. i was a child thanks to chronic pain. the key to breaking the rut is just two words: get angry. fucking hate yourself for what you are and write down what you want in life. in bullet points. the first bullet point is always the same: fix yourself. you are fat, loose weight. you are too skinny, hit the weights and eat meat, you are sick, focus on healing first, etc. just hate yourself and doing what you must will be easy as shit, guaranteed. i am now with the woman i want to be with working the job i want to and making a decent living out of it.

How can hating oneself be doing that shit right?

> making a decent living
> also getting dubs

> how can hating oneself do shit right

Join your military.

He's not military material. He's a fag

OP's mind is obviously in a mess

Join your Navy.

its the only way, getting disgusted and unhappy at what you are is what will drive you to change. if you dont learn to hate what makes you a loser, you will never get rid of it

that just makes them even more suitable!