Morrissey

Is he a good person? People seem to really love him but most accounts (even his own) make him sound like an absolute prat.

>He said of Mr. Joyce and Mr. Rourke that they had impressed him as straightforward and honest. He continued: "Mr. Morrissey is a more complicated character. He did not find giving evidence an easy or happy experience. To me at least he appeared devious, truculent and unreliable where his own interests were at stake."

>Morrissey offered a different interpretation in an interview eight months later: The court case was a potted history of the life of the Smiths. Mike, talking constantly and saying nothing. Andy, unable to remember his own name. Johnny, trying to please everyone and consequently pleasing no one. And Morrissey under the scorching spotlight in the dock being drilled. "How dare you be successful?" "How dare you move on?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjeMWCa716E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey this is Morrissey pls don't talk bad about me

You are a fool sir. A fool. Morrissey browses 9gag. Everyone with a modicum of intelligence knows this.

I'll fucking kill your candy ass u lil cum stain

Now my heart is full :)

Marr made so good tunes. Shame he wasted his potential in shitty projects.

hey morrissey its me andy why did i never get to write any songs

I saw the video for the song suedehead a few hours ago in a different thread, and its morrrisy walking around a small town in middle america, Indiana.
i skipped to the middle for some reason.
I though "aww, moz, thinking about the little people" could have filmed it in new york or la, didnt.

Then it got to the end and he walks over to james deans grave.

And then i realized, morrissy, you are the gayest man on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=rjeMWCa716E

well, he is a better person than any meat eater

woah major mandela moment here, i always thought suedehead was the video where he sniffed the chocolate bar in the desert

otherwise good post user

every human is complicated

that said, having an incomprehensible sexuality is not a plus

>that said, having an incomprehensible sexuality is not a plus
why is it any business of yours pardner

i really like the contrast of some faggy british dandy in small town america though.
I think its quaint

he kills plants though

replies like these make me glad I made this thread, thanks lads

> t.normfag

Meateaters overall kill more plants feeding livestock you pleb

Potato dick.

>People seem to really love him
I think everybody generally dislikes him

Real talk guys, do you think Moz has any personalty disorders? I'm no expert but I know a bit, he definitely seems like he'd be in the "B-Cluster", maybe HPD?

It's weird

whereas most people find his music to be really good (with the smiths at least) and his antics to be rather distasteful, I find it the opposite

I fucking can't stand his music, and find his actions in the media and the press to be pretty funny

>Johnny, trying to please everyone and consequently pleasing no one.

Ouch. Too close.