reccs pls

Tull's dorky but cool as h*ck

who's kehlani?
she new or just unknown at her time?

do you like the kinks

Would love some recommendations.

How are the 2 new Future records?

mediocre

Darn. So where are those listens from? I wanna get into him since I loved his album with Drake

haven't listened to them honestly, I'll try it out though

Check this out. One of the best records of the 60s. Figured you'd like them because you like the Zombies

I L U V M U S I C

of course I forgot to post my chart

bit off topic but do you lads know any way on last.fm to see new releases by artists you've scrobbled? like i've got 500 or so artists i want an easy way to find out when there's a new release but the "new releases" tab only has general new releases, not ones specific to the artists i've already scrobbled.

suggest it to the fuckwit lazy team at last.fm to implement that feature mate

What in the flying fuck are scrobbles. Funhaus has a video where they encounter this term, and it's fucking hilarious. But what is it? I googled it, but the definitions were fucking useless, care to explain?

try some miles davis

what is your fave j dilla album?

man when the new look came out i sent a massive list of suggestions to them because of how shit it looked and honestly not much has changed

scrobble just means that last.fm is keeping track of what you're listening to. so if i listen to an album on spotify, and i've got spotify connected to my last.fm account, spotify will "scrobble" that album to my last.fm account.

>Esplendor Geométrico

nice

bump

bump

nice memes
hello popper
good taste

bump

I think the new gorillaz is pretty good minus a few tracks, and then I had to relisten to the other albums of course

Did you like DAMN?

ayy redman

+dilla
+urfaust, i was never able to get into crystal castles i should try them again
danny and grips nice