How does it feel to have won life's lottery and be born in the best of the best places on Earth...

How does it feel to have won life's lottery and be born in the best of the best places on Earth, like Luxembourg or Iceland? What do you 1st worlders feel when you realize how many, many more people live in third world shitholes (India, China, Africa, etc) than your 1st world easy-difficulty country?

>easy-difficulty
You know how in video games you manually set the difficulty before playing, and can't change it after you begin?

luxembourg and iceland are shit
white evil does not care about humanity

Those countries are tutorial mode.

>do you want to study? no problem have this check while you go to the best universities in the world for free
>do you want to work? no problem, we have plenty of jobs and you can become whatever you want
>don't want to work or study? no problem have this check for your rent. booze and vidya

being born in northern europe is literally playing the videogame of life with the cheat codes on

>Luxembourg or Iceland

too small, everyone knows everyone, must be terrible.

This. Living in those countries is comfy, but if you have any greater ambition in life at all, you're better off in the US.

i refuse to believe those most 3rd worlders are even conscious beings

Actually, I was making rude implications about the cause of 3rd world misery.

Would the USA be easy mode?

If you don't want to work you are doomed to become a crazy hobo that suck penises in exchange of butts. Also your universities aren't free, neither is your healthcare.

I've just bet on Euromillions. It's my last hope.

It would be normal but you have greater rewards than easy countries

So, like, medium difficulty? I mean relative to Africa or South America we are alright

Yup

life is not fair, this world is not fair and everyone knows it.

imagine how many people living at where they don't wanna be, doing what they don't wanna do.

Easy mode
>Nordic countries, Microstates, Australia, Canada, Germany, Austria, Netherlands
Normal mode
>USA, UK, France, Belgium, Japan, South Korea
Slightly challenging
>Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Portugal
Challenging
>Eastern Europe, Turkey, Argentina, Chile
Hard mode
>Everything else

That can't be real.

People around the world are constantly experiencing an absolutely equal amount of suffering. It doesn't matter where you were born, in a third world country or in Switzerland. If your mind is badly-configured, you will suffer terribly even if you were born as a handsome man in a family of Rothschilds.

i disagree
USA is great if you hit all the "right buttons" at all the "right times" but it is very unforgiving, and is getting more hyper competitive with the huge influx of chinese/indians.

One little mistake in the USA and your fucked for years. USA is less forgiving over mistakes, because there is too much competition to allow for second chances.

it isn't

>Slightly challenging
>>Spain, Italy, Slovenia, Portugal

Canada is no better than the US for standard of living depending on whatever state you live in.

Dude, a rich white brazilian have an easy life while a black dindu from Bronx is totally fucked.

A rich white Brazilian isn't the average Brazilian, nor is a dindu from the Bronx the average American

High unemployment + a shitty economy and loads of corruption. They are some of the best places to live in if you don't have to worry about things though

> Eastern Europe, Turkey, Argentina, Chile
Russia is Eastern Europe btw

Hello brother

but trees tho

>living as a christian in 99% muslims country = heaven or hell trump must die mode

>UK, France, Belgium

these are easy mode

if you want to split it, put Nordics in tutorial mode or something

Do people in the Balkans feel jealous of Northern Europe, seeing as how they're so rich. I fee bad for people in the Balkans desu. Everyone country hates each other, the governments are corrupt and fuck everyone over, communism, and they always had to fight invaders.

No, but I do think we should officially become germanys vassals

Do you live a good life

Yes, I'd say so. Could be better, but could be worse. But I'm scared for the future because our rightful overlord (Germany) keeps bringing in savages.

>Tfw parents were middle class and I grew up to be a good little button pusher
>Now I have a comfy life literally pushing buttons for a living
Really makes you think

Pretty good.

People aren't born in Luxembourg, they are born in Portugal and move there for employment

kek so true, you created one of the most successful countries in the world

Easy mode doesnt matter if ur born as a human shit

t. Human shit

I would not want to live in Iceland. Southern France and Northern Italy on the other hand

What do you feel when you turn on the television and see, say, people fleeing war zones in Syria or the Central African Republic? Or when you see that a famine has killed thousands of people in South Sudan? Is it just like "fucking news; I just wanna see the weather forecast" or some gay "ohhh poor niggers" kinda feel? Or perhaps something else?

Nah who the fuck cares. Too detached from it.

>tfw white and grew up middle class in Florida in a comfy house on a cul-de-sac where I could play outside with my neighbor kid friends and had college-educated nonreligious parents who loved me and weren't strict at all but taught me right from wrong

>tfw parents born in india to lower middle class families
>both of them immigrated to USA in the 80's and became rich here in the dot com bubble
I was literally one generation away from losing the lottery

disgusting that people like you are alive

That shit is so far away, and so removed from our everyday experience it barely even registers as real.

same thing with europeans

lmao why

USA is easy mode if your goal in life is to fulfill your fullest potential

if i had to choose between saving a single dog or a trillion black lives i would choose the dog, i would prefer you dying rather than living desu

Do something for yourself. Seriously, invent or take chances on something. You have more chances of getting rich if you spend a year searching for a single product that needs to be invented than if you play euromillions all your life.

We only have it easy because we work hard. The only reason we can have welfare is by making sure it isn't misused, look how it went with Greece trying to get welfare. And countries like India, USA, China have the money to implement welfare, but they know their people will abuse it. You can only have welfare if people have a proper work ethic.

>have to pay for college
no

You don't work hard, you work smart. Working hard is overrated, it's being lazy and trying to be more efficient that makes you rich.

Working hard is laboring from dawn to dusk in the fields like so many people in Portugal like my grandparents, while you guys have automated your work away using greenhouses and automatic designs.

Is it only a meme when they say over here that in the US it's much more acceptable to fail in business that you take it as no big deal and just try again.

>don't want to work or study? no problem have this check for your rent. booze and vidya
hope you don't believe this

This. Living in Italy is fantastic if you are rich.

The people who say that rely on the unlimited disposable income of their spouse, Hanukkah-tribe or parents.

>life's lottery prize
>iceland
let me guess, you've never been to iceland haven't you

New Englander here
Feels good. Even when I was little I new my life was the tits.
If it makes you feel better, you're making New England children smug and happy by being so poor.

>tha thouse
cliffs aren't particulary stable geoforms man..

what a shit house design
its in a cool place but it looks like shit

it's like watching Star Wars movie, entertaining and funny to discuss with our uncles while eating pie at Sunday evening.
t. barely first world

Well, at least you're lucky to enjoy British world class housing standards.

>What do you 1st worlders feel when you realize how many, many more people live in third world shitholes (India, China, Africa, etc) than your 1st world easy-difficulty country?

I wonder why you retards have so many kids.

It's the ideal. It's a meme, but it's not *just* a meme. If you want to succeed then you have to do that.

The problem is: You have to have the money and free time to keep trying and failing. If you need to get paid right now, you have to just take a predictable job like everyone else.