You're on your way to return the golden claw to camilla valerius when this alpha male blocks your path

you're on your way to return the golden claw to camilla valerius when this alpha male blocks your path

>i can't let you steal waifu camilla out from under me

what do

suck his cock

>alpha male
almost gets cucked by elf

you know there are mods that make it possible...
btw, can someone dump nexus logins? I swear I'll be stealthy, got 100 in that

he's straight

next

why do you need nexus logins? accounts are free aren't they

The sex mods I know make ecery NPC their lil bitch. Aaand who's to say, that the player is male? Noone said that. You just assumed. Next answer.

Last time I checked you need to be a 'supporter' and paypal a sum to download anything above 2MB

i'm a girl

i've never donated to nexus and i've downloaded 2 gigs of mods, not sure what website you're on buddy

you know the drill for bold statements like that

there is no way to create an account on nexus without $. At least not that I found one. Maybe you created yours before they started with this BS. Happy you.

is there a mod to create timestamps in skyrim?

Expose your boobs or promptly vacate the web page

tell him i already fucked her, gonna visit hes mother next for a new quest

use the claw to scratch across his face
>look at you, how could she love you?

Well in my current playthrough, I ratted on , Faendal because my character doesn't trust elven scum.

Then I ratted on Sven to Camilla by showing her the letter.

Then, I asked Camilla to marry me, dumping her literally 5 seconds later in the same spot.

Then I went up to Faendal, told him that I ratted out Sven and made Faendal my follower.

We adventured together for about 2 days. He was chill, we hunted dragons and a giant. I was going to intially just murder him in the forest, strip him naked and throw him in a river, but he had balls of moonstone so I decided not to.

On the second giant bounty, we were taking potshots with our bows behind a slope flanked with boulders that started on a plateau where the giant was.

The giant got close and took a swing at Faendal. I ran down that slope because the giant turned his sights on me. I figured that Faendal was done for.

I drew my bow with a shiny dwarven arrow and crouched to aim for the giant when he turned the corner and ran down the slope at me. I saw his big stupid giant legs and arms turn the corner and emerge behind the boulders at the top of the slope.

I took a shot and the arrow flew to the left of the giant. At that very moment, Faendal came running around the corner, I heard the sound of arrow hitting meat and he got laid out instantly onto his back.

I brought the giant to his knees with the next couple arrows and slayed him with my mace.

I went to check Faendal's body. The arrow had got that lil nigga right in the throat. I stripped him naked and threw his body in the river.

You could just have him sacrificed to boethia, you know?

If your a girl then show us your tits with timestamp. Fucking chicks these days don't know the rules.

Bare thy bosom or maoe hasty egress

Are you faggots still playing this game? Jesus.

where's the timestamp?

Bullshit. They don't charge you dumb cunt.

Those triple numbers doe

Yeah, I sacrificed that nigga for a set of ebony armor too

tell him to fuck off and if he touches me it's fight time.

he's blocking the door now

you tell him to move

>i know my rights khajit scum, camilla only wants to fuck a real nord like me

kill his mother infront of him, with a dragon

FUS.........

ROFL!!!

Eh good enough

RO....

ROH.....

DA!

See. He moved.

hire a drunk nigger to burn his house down