just bought MGSV any tips for in game?

Other urls found in this thread:

toadsworth.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont get killed.

Don't die.

don't run out of health

SEMI-SPOILER
Your most skilled operatives will be killed. When you fear that could happen, put them in the waiting room, they'll be safer.
Also, be sure to try the game for a while and consider refunding if it doesn't convince you. The game is both really good and extremely flawed, and it doesn't get better the further you play.
Cheers

pretend to be snake when in danger

Its not the real snake, its one of his mates from the photo at beginning of the game

have fun

no really
the game's awesome

if you don't kill anybody you can unlock raiden

dick

Don't use quiet, she makes the game way too easy and unfun.

If you can't help yourself because she's too cute, then make sure to earn her butterfly decal ASAP and immediately add it to your insignia. You can even minimize the size of the butterfly and have it hidden behind other parts of the insignia, just so long as it is there it prevents your story missions from going down the "bullshit ending" path.

Snipergirl dies

When I found that out my face dropped and I couldn't believe what a waist of time the game was, cos your not even snake

dont finish the game if you want to keep quiet

You can do mission 11 seven times to [spoiler]get her back[/spoiler]

search rule34 for quiet then jack off

Or you can replay the cloaked in silence 7 times to reverse her ending.

fulton everything

You are though.

You're te exact guy from the very first metal gear game. He is as much snake as anyone else due to his experience and presence in the games.

He's just not the same guy from specifically MGS3

The worst mgs ever with recycle levels and missions, stupid story and bad ending

Stay offline
It's Kikongo
Don't die

you can get her back
you just have to play her recruiting mission like 7 times without killing her

yes, i have done that

Play 3 instead

quiet does different poses the longer you stay in the chopper

I never played to old Ones
So I thought this one was really good and fun

It turns out you're the villain from the first metal gear and that youre actually just big boss's body double. You arent actually hallucinating during the sequence at the beginning and the kid you find about halfway through is actually liquid snake.

Or just use the butterfly and not have to deal with those bullshit missions in the first place.

Nothing of value is lost, and you don't have to watch her get raped by enemy soldiers

Ask for a refund.

It's the most boring and moronic game I've ever wasted 2 hours on. And I've played Oblivion, so that standard is set pretty low.

I honestly don't get why those japs keep saying MGS is a good franchise. All the games suck ass.

THIS OP. THIS.

Kajagoogoo

Skull sniper chicks or nothing

Also more and more ones unlock the more she likes you.

the moment you figure out how the system works the game is ruined.

just play it like it wants you to

Game was a lot of fun. Just wish they had actually finished it before they released it. Seriously, the games story makes little to no sense and is riddled with glaring plot holes that reeks of half finished story. But despite that, the game play is top notch.

Protip: get the blueprint for the dog-fulton, it technically gives you UNLIMITED fultons for people

All I liked was the game play it was just so good.
Even doing the same 150 side quests with the gameplay was fun.
I wish there was a new game plus
So I could use weapons I never used and more stronger enemies
Even random sponds would be great

The only problem with the story is that hideo kojima for some reason assumes that everyone playing mgsv must have played every other metal gear game ever made. Guy has an ego unbecoming of someone from Japan

You can make a new game plus for yourself. Get a cheat engine table and you can unlock all the stuff after the first mission and play through the game with it.

But that scene was pretty cool

But you CAN replay every main mission
And most of the best/most challenging have a harder version. (stealth/subsistance/ extreme)

The game was actually not finished though. Giant sections of the game were not complete, including a boss fight with liquid using sahalanthropis. You can look up all the stuff cut out from the game.

>game numbered as 5
>why must i play previous game?

don't try to complete the game without killing anyone. In fact, kill everything you don't want to fulton. And don't forget to blow up radios, radars and satellite dishes

If you expect me to play a game released in '87 for lore reasons you're out of your fucking mind

There is this elite sniper chick in the game. She is infected with a parasite that with kill off your base. If you kill her early on, you won't have to worry about it. Don't let her come back to the base.

Don't listen to this hater. You just have to blaze through two or three story missions and your base is good.

You can bring her back

Takes a long ass time though and I'm a busy guy

Yea... Like 20 minutes

dont use online feture, yu get way too much shit and it totally ruins the game

#legit

no wait ...

hashsmoke-legat

game is amazing negro, just dont kill people this is thw way you play metal gear

prepare to be ashamed of your words and deeds.

no one expects you to play the original MG 1 and 2
you can understand the basic lore of the story just by starting from MGS1
plus the story of 5 is hardly there anyways.

puffthemagicdragon=leg it

press start or esc to pause

Pay your respects to Toadsworth and say hi
toadsworth.com

la li lu le lo

Crouching is youe best friend

Somebody post ingame pictures of quiet.

don't make a nuke, or you will be demon snake and other players are going to steal you nuke

heymrtamborineman^=(2)7+8/9-jinglejangle+earlymorning

BOSS GET DOWN!
AN ENEMY SNIPERRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr