Thoughts on this guy Sup Forums?

Thoughts on this guy Sup Forums?

unfunny microdick faggot

I think he's funny. All his old shit is great. Now just like anyone all his new vids are really meh.

This is true.

i love his music, his videos are usually meh though tbh..

Hes pretty funny, albeit he is a huge faggot when it comes to his "music".

This

Pretty much the same. It happened to H3H3 too. They were best when they were still in Israel, exposing sofloantonio

pretty meh now but I still watch because he looks like he enjoys making the lore videos so much.

shit rapper/producer though. at best he's a mediocre sample-based beatmaker, which are a dime-a-dozen nowadays.

Who this?

I have the strangest feeling OP is Joji Miller

Anyway, his music is good. Videos are hit or miss. I wish he would actually make real music though.

Overall 8/10 you can tell he was/is a Sup Forumstard

Pink Guy or joji?

Still watching his videos all the time. Guys funny as hell.

they're funny as fuck, good lyrics, but dumb fuck millenials like mumble rap and shit these days, he's more old school

Actually just got done watching the gentleman series of videos he did. Crying laughing.

his filthy frank music is mostly shock value. The beats are pretty standard but i like them. His joji shit is really cool tbh

I wish he did more content with idubz/max/fat cunt (anything4views)

He isn't really that funny on his own. Pink guy is fucking amazing though.

>Same
>Except I think the music is great

funny guy, his rapping skills are pretty decent, but beat making leaves something to be desired.
maybe a little less intentionally shitty samples, and he'd be golden. just don't scroll to the comment section, it's either the trash taking it seriously and not realizing it's an act or the people who turn up to comment homoerotic things like "is it wrong I stared at his dick the whole time?"

I wanna cum in those glasses

Filthy frank

>idubbbz with one b

Idubbbz master race

I'll fucking kill you irl

You fucking took the bait.

Problem?

Frank was kinda a trailblazer. I agree, I don't like the way I worded that either.